Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (57027 Views)

20 Pre-wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / I Will Restore Investor Confidence In The Economy — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by iiifedimma(f): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Olabode211: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
okay obi go buy them marwa abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by tnerro1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nwaomaah:
And 1.4 billion was used to buy cars for Niger

Na lie, somebody is keeping money somewhere for safe keeping
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by ironheart(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
H?mm
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Smalloga:
Without pain, how could we know joy?

Are you saying that everyone who has joy slept on the street?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by jydeskill1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
May God grant help to the needy and the vulnerable

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by ahaika23: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
I once sold bottles of groundnuts. But that’s history. Only thing important in life is “drive”

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by OptimistBrain: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
tommy589:
Tough times don't last but tough people do
Motivational speaker, Weldon

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Kajaard: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eazie351:
"restore faith in humanity" you say?

The op is a stark illiterate.

The photos he posted are an exact opposite of what he is trying to portray.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by 2blessed01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wahalah no dey finish...
Reason am shocked
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by MufasaLion: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lagos, always wake and bake! Hustle smart!
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by babzo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

In the past, these things used to move me but not anymore.

Those people will still collect 1k and vote for Tinubu, not knowing they have been paid off for 4 years.

I don't bother myself about the situation of the country anymore. We deserve the kind of leaders we get.

So who should they vote for and why?
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by HeavenVGate: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Smalloga:
The sun is set. But, it's so cold outside..

Most of them left their villages for Lagos. Those people they left behind in the village are living well, some already build house. But here these ones in Lagos suffering for nothing. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Scammerr(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
So we should vote ancestors abi?
NinjaXmetahuman:
not Nigeria though

Check the plate numbers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by armyofone(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tired!

So sad and touching. Humanity!
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Some of these guys are happier than someone driving a Lotus Evija. But they will never know.

Happiness is in the mind, but many belief it is in material things or extreme comfort.

I pray Almighty God in his infinite mercies lead us to our desired dreams.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Rilwayne001: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Once saw a young boy that’s probably at the age of 6-7 hawking and running after moving cab selling pure water. I was really moved to tears that day. cry
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Success900(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
If they tell you say he easy Omo na set up
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by VeryWickedGoat: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Register in my shrine and avoid all these nonsense like a real niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by OscarJaden(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Man
The more I tell myself its going get better the harder it gets
Been taking Ls back to back
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by SmartPolician: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
babzo:

So who should they vote for and why?

If you live in Nigeria in this Internet age and still ask me this question, the only thing I will tell you is to go and collect 5k and vote for Tinubu. I won't reply you again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by YoungLionken(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

Those people will still collect 1k and vote for Tinubu, not knowing they have been paid off for 4 years.

I don't bother myself about the situation of the country anymore. We deserve the kind of leaders we get.

Déjà vu, you're not wrong..

That was how I gave one ingrate the money he asked for and he wanted more..

But how about you do a quick lesson with them in the process of giving them money??

Don't forget that there is always a difference between the learned and unlearned..

I don't expect or measure my level of knowledge and intelligence with a semi or stark illiterate..

Sometimes, just show them mercy and give thanks to God for your level...
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Realtalk20: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nwaomaah:
And 1.4 billion was used to buy cars for Niger

Nigerian youth need to burn this country down so those animals like buhari and Tinubu can get the justice coming their way

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by NEUDUDE: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
not Nigeria though

Check the plate numbers.

I no know whether you senior me or na person papa you be but to tear you hot slap hungry me i swear, like you dont see this on a norm here in nigeria, what manner of zombie are you.

You are wickedly inhumane. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Khaleefa1804: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Smalloga:
The sun is set. But, it's so cold outside..

I laugh when people laugh at Peter Obi, that man will definitely want to make another 4 years...he will far impress beyond doubt. New people in government. Cos APC and PDP will still give ex governors minstisterial appointments. Continuous looting

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Michelle70(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
tommy589:
Tough times don't last but tough people do
there is a book like this
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
NEUDUDE:

I no know whether you senior me or na person papa you be but to tear you hot slap hungry me i swear, like you dont see this on a norm here in nigeria, what manner of zombie are you.

You are wickedly inhumane. Tueh!
are you reta.rded or something?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BlaqT: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Our government don't care.... Nigeria youth shouldn't forget all the mess they've messed with us, let's rise, Obi is the only one thinking for the youth, Tinubu is from my village but I can't sell my future nor future of my children just to answer that my brother is the current president,our land is messed up
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by NEUDUDE: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
are you reta.rded or something?

Yeah huge zombie grin
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Businessman1986(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

These people have been there from the very beginning. It did not start 7 years ago. And it will not stop because any of the aspirants becomes President. Also, most of Africa is like this to a large extent, including North Africa.

Reduce the number of children
Reduce the mass rural-urban movement
Increase the consumption of local staples
More institutional monitoring of STATE GOVT officials
Stronger parenting and attention to offsprings
Less wastage of resources on Funerals/weddings etc
More charity/activitivism at the community level
Cheaper data collection at the State level for planning

Add more...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ventura1: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
What is bad is bad, I was once like that, only that I wasn't satisfied with such earning and was determined to change such living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.