Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (56995 Views)

20 Pre-wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / I Will Restore Investor Confidence In The Economy — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Smalloga: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Adeebiwa09:

Please, Is this an anime?

No its not. Kind sir.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ezmans: 12:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Nwaomaah:
And 1.4 billion was used to buy cars for Niger
Cameroon & Benin republic are waiting for there own cars
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by damoobaba: 12:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Nwaomaah:

Buhari na werey. God go judge that guy. I don't know d difference between Buhari and Abacha. They imported and armed bandit/Fulani herdsmen from Niger, Senegal and Libya to be killing Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by uptownemmygee(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2022
southsouthking:
Goosebumps.
It's indeed cold outside.
Those from the trenches will definitely understand me.

I do brother
That why I don't condemn people going extra mile to make money, it ain't easy bro
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:40am On Aug 04, 2022
DDNGNG:
That guy na one of the useless Tinubu slaves on this platform. Suffer no de tire them!
These pictures gives them persistent boners and endless orgams
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by raskal(m): 2:16am On Aug 04, 2022
tommy589:

I no talk for weaklings like you wey don accept defeat already before even facing any warrant

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by esky158(m): 2:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Werey said to restore faith in humanity but u just kill my own with those pic men dis country is hard if ur papa gat money bro knees down thank God cous u no go no what dis pic truly mean but for those from dey street no need to tell us we are still going through it but we keep fighting kiss
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Eazie351:
"restore faith in humanity" you say?

grin grin em just de learn English

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by okrikaboi: 4:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Smalloga:
The sun is set. But, it's so cold outside..

One of the whores disguised as tomato sellers in Edo state. This gives me hope

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by tommy589(m): 4:31am On Aug 04, 2022
DDNGNG:
If you don't know what to say you shut_up abeg!

I will shut up,if that's how you tell my age mates in your family to shut up.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by showafrica(m): 4:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

una too dey talk useless motivations....

Dis one na bad toughtime x2

LOL, I know people wey dey face tough time since they born me till today still facing tough times.. I just don't understand.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by elpochas: 4:59am On Aug 04, 2022
YoungLionken:
Please, always respond to the need of people, God has blessed you for a reason, don't privatize the blessings of God to yourself alone..

Again, try to patronize these set of people in the market, even though you don't need what they're selling( there was a day I bought meat pie for the seller)..

Be reasonable, if we that God has blessed are still complaining of the economy, what about these ones??

#heartbroken embarassed embarassed embarassed
That was one good habit i learned from my dad.My dad will go to d market and end up buying tinz he does nt need out of mercy.God rest his Soul.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Bobbiee: 5:05am On Aug 04, 2022
That's why you need a form of escaping this hell hole. Some people drink and do drugs. I read books and watch movies, preferring to get swept away in the fantasy world of my imagination. I even started a movie recap channel. Check my signature.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by remotecontrol: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2022
Some if not most of them will still vote APC and PDP
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Patlab: 5:14am On Aug 04, 2022
Work remotely and earn between 75,000 and 150,000 Naira working from home.

We are recruiting creative content writers to join our team of creatives.

All you need to do is write articles daily from home using either a PC, Smart phone or Tab.

Training will be provided so both new and seasoned writers are encouraged to apply.

Writers on the team are required to write between 2,000 and 4,000 words daily and the moment the number of words written attains 41,000 words milestone, payment of 50,000 Naira is made to you. And the next " 41,000 Words cycle " begins the next project.

No hidden biases. We are currently recruiting just 10 new writers to join our team, so hurry and take advantage of this window of opportunity.

Note payment is done strictly when the total word count hits 41,000 words. If you achieve this in two weeks you will be paid then, if achieved in three weeks, you will be paid then

You will be required to write varieties of articles ranging from News articles. Business Articles. Tech Articles ..Cryptocurrency articles.. Health Articles. Sports Articles. Ebooks, Press release statements ...

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by wman(m): 5:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Wrong captions

Wrong topic.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by 7arrows: 6:05am On Aug 04, 2022
donaldking100:
vote Peter Obi for a better & stress-free Nigeria.

BOTH APC AND PDP HAS DESTROYED THIS CORN TREE. IF YOU DONT WANT GOD TO JUDGE YOU FOR ADDING TO THE DESTRUCTION VOTE PETER OBI. HES A MAN THAT TRULY WANTS TO GIVE US A NEW NIGERIA. FULANI HAS DESTROYED US. BUHARI CAME TO DIG OUR GRAVE AND TIFNUBU WILL BURY US AS A NATION. I DONT HATE HIM BUT THAT'S THE FACT BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Mickeybook(f): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Nwaomaah:
And the citizens are still mere ranting on social media.... Very soon they will create another topic for us and this also be swept under carpets as usual

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Twofoursix: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Not Nigeria though.

Check the plate numbers.
The guy on wheel barrow is from Yaounde Cameron

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Wrong title. These photos doesn't make one restore faith in humanity. Rather they make us to lose faith in humanity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Smalloga: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2022
okrikaboi:

One of the whores disguised as tomato sellers in Edo state. This gives me hope

I'm sorry, she's not a LovePeddler. I'm not sure every prostitutes likes their job either. Na condition.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by MsFaith: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Is it really worth coming to this world?
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Blackdisciple(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2022
So how does these photos restore faith in humanity? undecided undecided or you are trying to say the opposite
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by HRMK: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2022
donaldking100:
vote Peter Obi for a better & stress-free Nigeria.
there u go again!doing same thing all over and expecting dfft or better result!obi is not better than either atiku or tinubu!they are all capitalists exploiting poor masses!u all voted for buhari but he failed!ur now rooting for obi!u should pray for GOD's gift of a good leader that will move the country forward!!
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by sylve11: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2022
these images are really sad ones.

sad sad sad cry cool

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by sylve11: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2022
elpochas:
That was one good habit i learned from my dad.My dad will go to d market and end up buying tinz he does nt need out of mercy.God rest his Soul.

That is what i still do till date.

sad cool
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by jojothaiv(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Eazie351:
"restore faith in humanity" you say?

I had wanted to ask too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Psoul(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
mila1121:
It's beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success
Hear my words or listen to my signal of distress
I grew up in the city and know sometimes we had less
Compared to some of my niggas down the block, man, we were blessed
And life can't be no fairytale, no once upon a time
But I be goddamned if a nigga don't be tryin'
So tell me, mama please, why you be drinking all the time?
Does all the pain he brought you still linger in your mind?
'Cause pain still lingers on mine
On the road to riches, listen, this is what you'll find
The good news is, nigga, you came a long way
The bad news is, nigga, you went the wrong way
Think being broke was better
No such thing as a life that's better than yours
No such thing as a life that's better than yours (think being broke was better)
No such thing as a life that's better than yours
No such thing, no such thing
(Think being broke was better, yeah)
For what's money without happiness?
Or hard times without the people you love?
Though I'm not sure what's 'bout to happen next
I asked for strength from the Lord up above
'Cause I've been strong so far
But I can feel my grip loosening
Quick, do something before you lose it for good
Get it back and use it for good
And touch the people how you did like before
I'm tired of livin' with demons 'cause they always inviting more
Think being broke was better
Now I don't mean that phrase with no disrespect
To all my niggas out there living in debt
Cashing minimal checks
Turn on the TV see a nigga Rolex
And fantasize about a life with no stress
I mean this shit sincerely
And that's a nigga who was once in your shoes
Living with nothin' to lose
I hope one day you hear me
Always gon' be a bigger house somewhere, but nigga feel me
'Long as the people in that motherfucker love you dearly
Always gon' be a whip that's better than the one you got
Always gon' be some clothes that's fresher than the one's you rock
Always gon' be a bitch that's badder out there on the tours
But you ain't never gon' be happy 'til you love yours

Nice work of literature.
Well structured.
I love the rhymes
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by dejavuh0007(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2022
How do these pictures "RESTORE FAITH IN HUMANITY"?
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Manna4Gurls: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2022
If they at all start doing illegal works today, they'll be termed animals, lazy. Especially the guys, once they start to do yaho.o many of you will start saying crime don't pay. Who love his or her situation in nigeria? Unless you have full backups from your loved ones you won't understand what others are passing through. If e stew 4 u, no criticize others. Country haaaaarrrrrddddd like mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Blesstar(f): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Shollyjay90:
That's why it's good to do good always, I remember yesterday, I had only #1300 with me and a church member daughter is sick, apparently she had no money to take the daughter to a health centre.

I had to remove 1k and gave it to the woman, she took her daughter to the health centre.

In this life, you don't need to have much b4 u help.

I got home Madam ask for food, I gave her the remaining #300 and she use it to cook Okra with soup(ila alasepo).

I saw the daughter today and I'm happy that she is now Hale and hearty.

God bless the real givers out there.
God bless you
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by YoungLionken(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
elpochas:

Amen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.