Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (57018 Views)

20 Pre-wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / I Will Restore Investor Confidence In The Economy — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by YoungLionken(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
These pictures really touched me

Don't be surprised, they haven't had a good sleep for sometime...
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's a reminder that you should please don't vote for APC.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by babzo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you live in Nigeria in this Internet age and still ask me this question, the only thing I will tell you is to go and collect 5k and vote for Tinubu. I won't reply you again.

Why? What's so hard in being bold enough to answer.

There are many people I prefer to be President; but they are either not contesting or have no chance.
Of those contesting, Sowore to me is the most patriotic and honest; but he can't win.

Thus we are left with 2, maybe 3 who have enough reach and structure to win.

Please tell us which one sir and WHY?
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by DSC7: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ghetto and street life no be child's play...

Abegggggg make we no dey downgrade anybody hustle....

Many people are passing through hell but covering it up with fake smiles....

May God bless every legit hustler out there..
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Offpointng: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Smalloga:
The sun is set. But, it's so cold outside..

Caption airlifted from Yorochi TV, Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

In the past, these things used to move me but not anymore.

Those people will still collect 1k and vote for Tinubu, not knowing they have been paid off for 4 years.

I don't bother myself about the situation of the country anymore. We deserve the kind of leaders we get.

A poor uneducated person is easily manipulated remember that.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
YoungLionken:

Don't be surprised, they haven't had a good sleep for sometime...

Nobe lie bro. Kids from wealthy home are really privileged

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by delpee(f): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Very sad indeed. So much hard work for little gain.!
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by emmanuelbrown26: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

In the past, these things used to move me but not anymore.

Those people will still collect 1k and vote for Tinubu, not knowing they have been paid off for 4 years.

I don't bother myself about the situation of the country anymore. We deserve the kind of leaders we get.
Same spirit with me, I hv stopped disturbing myself over such people, bcs they are ready to accept crumbs for d next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by DDNGNG: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
tommy589:
Tough times don't last but tough people do
If you don't know what to say you shut_up abeg!
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by DDNGNG: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

una too dey talk useless motivations....

Dis one na bad toughtime x2
That guy na one of the useless Tinubu slaves on this platform. Suffer no de tire them!
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shollyjay90:
That's why it's good to do good always, I remember yesterday, I had only #1300 with me and a church member daughter is sick, apparently she had no money to take the daughter to a health centre.

I had to remove 1k and gave it to the woman, she took her daughter to the health centre.

In this life, you don't have to have much b4 u help.

I got home Madam ask for food, I gave her the remaining #300 and she use it to cook Okra with soup(ila alasepo).

I saw the daughter today and I'm happy that she is now Hale and hearty.

God bless the real givers out there.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
YoungLionken:
Please, always respond to the need of people, God has blessed you for a reason, don't privatize the blessings of God to yourself alone..

Again, try to patronize these set of people in the market, even though you don't need what they're selling( there was a day I bought meat pie for the seller)..

Be reasonable, if we that God has blessed are still complaining of the economy, what about these ones??

#heartbroken embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Arysexy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
And irresponsible Buhari is dolling out 2.4billion for SUV to Niger after sending $1b to Afghanistan?
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by drakeli: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
How does this emotionally depressing photos restore faith in humanity? All the photos scream desperation and hopelessness for supposedly leaders of tomorrow
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Chris2863(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eazie351:
"restore faith in humanity" you say?

the Op is confused. I rushed to view and saw a different thing
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Chris2863(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Headline totally different from the content. Op, you need to go back to the classroom. How do these pictures restore hope in humanity abeg?
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Smalloga:

Please, Is this an anime?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by mila1121(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success
Hear my words or listen to my signal of distress
I grew up in the city and know sometimes we had less
Compared to some of my niggas down the block, man, we were blessed
And life can't be no fairytale, no once upon a time
But I be goddamned if a nigga don't be tryin'
So tell me, mama please, why you be drinking all the time?
Does all the pain he brought you still linger in your mind?
'Cause pain still lingers on mine
On the road to riches, listen, this is what you'll find
The good news is, nigga, you came a long way
The bad news is, nigga, you went the wrong way
Think being broke was better
No such thing as a life that's better than yours
No such thing as a life that's better than yours (think being broke was better)
No such thing as a life that's better than yours
No such thing, no such thing
(Think being broke was better, yeah)
For what's money without happiness?
Or hard times without the people you love?
Though I'm not sure what's 'bout to happen next
I asked for strength from the Lord up above
'Cause I've been strong so far
But I can feel my grip loosening
Quick, do something before you lose it for good
Get it back and use it for good
And touch the people how you did like before
I'm tired of livin' with demons 'cause they always inviting more
Think being broke was better
Now I don't mean that phrase with no disrespect
To all my niggas out there living in debt
Cashing minimal checks
Turn on the TV see a nigga Rolex
And fantasize about a life with no stress
I mean this shit sincerely
And that's a nigga who was once in your shoes
Living with nothin' to lose
I hope one day you hear me
Always gon' be a bigger house somewhere, but nigga feel me
'Long as the people in that motherfucker love you dearly
Always gon' be a whip that's better than the one you got
Always gon' be some clothes that's fresher than the one's you rock
Always gon' be a bitch that's badder out there on the tours
But you ain't never gon' be happy 'til you love yours

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by holluwizzy: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
I dey tell u...

God won't come down, na human go still help human stand grounds.

Nwaomaah:
And 1.4 billion was used to buy cars for Niger
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Greazyman99: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
How does this restore our faith in humanity dullard ? You obviously don’t even understand what you put out here. shocked
Or are you trying to say humans are made for suffering ; lol
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by 4ward4: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
There president is dashing Niger Rep 1.2Billion worth of Naira
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Eldee54321(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
ppl dey suffer ooooo a swear
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eazie351:
"restore faith in humanity" you say?

Toh.....de matter weak me o.

I was expecting to see pictures showing acts of kindness and love, not pain and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Angy55(f): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shollyjay90:
That's why it's good to do good always, I remember yesterday, I had only #1300 with me and a church member daughter is sick, apparently she had no money to take the daughter to a health centre.

I had to remove 1k and gave it to the woman, she took her daughter to the health centre.

In this life, you don't have to have much b4 u help.

I got home Madam ask for food, I gave her the remaining #300 and she use it to cook Okra with soup(ila alasepo).

I saw the daughter today and I'm happy that she is now Hale and hearty.

God bless the real givers out there.

See eh! Above all we need to reduce the rate of child birth in Nigeria.

Life can happen to any body, but we should always do our best to avoid some predicament.

At Iyana-ipaja I see those women sit-down with children begging. My penny would not go to those ones.

Let me see you selling pure water and I can give my last cash self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by LucemFerre: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
How would these pictures restore faith in humanity?
Una go just dey throw English about
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by zeyheed(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nwaomaah:
And 1.4 billion was used to buy cars for Niger
Just 10 cars sir

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Asour: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2022
donaldking100:
vote Peter Obi for a better & stress-free Nigeria.

A stress free life is a unicorn. Doesn't exist!

Man sadly is cursed.
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by tommy589(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

since you don face tough times wertin you don achieve?

If international standard to measure achievement dey like S I Units I don pass the benchmark

Na your time to carry your cross.fyi,I don help my children midway to carry their cross pass the bridge. As for me, I don cross the bridge tey tey
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Smalloga: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Offpointng:

Caption airlifted from Yorochi TV, Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.