Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Drama As Boyfriend Refused To Pay Dinner Costs For 18 Friends Of His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Boyfriend Refused To Pay Dinner Costs For 18 Friends Of His Girlfriend (363 Views)

Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) / Lady Reportedly Faint After Her Boyfriend Refused To Propose To Her In Lagos(pix / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Boyfriend Refused To Pay Dinner Costs For 18 Friends Of His Girlfriend by Guccimani: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Boyfriend goes viral after refusing to pay dinner bill for girlfriend and 18 of her friends.

From the video, the incident seemed to have happened in the United States of America due to their accent.

Boyfriend refused to pay dinner costs for 18 friends of his girlfriend

The lady who was celebrating her birthday expected her man to cover the dinner cost of 18 friends she invited for dinner together with her boyfriend.

“You should have paid for all our food…It’s my birthday, you should have gone all out…I cannot believe you doing this to me…that’s your job,” she said.

However, her boyfriend refused to foot the bill.

The b0yfriend of the lady said “I am not paying for everybody’s food. It is your birthday, cool but I am not doing it. Why do you think I have to pay for all your food tho?” he questioned the lady.

While some people are backing the lady’s demand, others also think it is wrong for the lady to have demanded such a gesture from her man

Well, Watch the viral video below ;
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/drama-as-boyfriend-refused-to-pay-dinner-costs-for-18-friends-of-his-girlfriend-watch-video/
Re: Drama As Boyfriend Refused To Pay Dinner Costs For 18 Friends Of His Girlfriend by josh123(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin
Re: Drama As Boyfriend Refused To Pay Dinner Costs For 18 Friends Of His Girlfriend by 66spirit(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet jesus.. Are they mad?
Re: Drama As Boyfriend Refused To Pay Dinner Costs For 18 Friends Of His Girlfriend by nairalanderr: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
this is old news Na op.

do you need Google voice numbers?, foreign WhatsApp numbers?, lifetime access netflix?, dstv logins? etc dm number below.

(1) (Reply)

... / ??? / Recommend A Good Skin Exfoliating Soap For Me. My Skin Is Dying!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.