Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child (3248 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child by holocron: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Karleb:

Some of you guys amaze me.

He should neglect his daughter because of the sins of his wife.

C'mon man! You can do better

Should he put his neck in the wife's noose and die, Simp? When the daughter grows up he can relate to her. Meanwhile he needs to keep his mental health and move on, cultivate heathier relationships and have more children. After all, statistically, most children prove to be a disappointment to their parents. You shouldn't lose your head just because of one.
Re: Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child by Karleb(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2022
holocron:

Should he put his neck in the wife's noose, Simp?

So simping means taking care of his child?

Abi you need someone to help you explain what you quoted?
Re: Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child by holocron: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Karleb:

When the daughter grows up he can relate to her. Meanwhile he needs to keep his mental health and move on, cultivate heathier relationships and have more children. After all, statistically, most children prove to be a disappointment to their parents. You shouldn't lose your head just because of one.
Re: Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child by holocron: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Karleb:

Simping is allowing a woman to emotionally blackmail you with their usual weapons of children and sex. Say no to simping. No to all blackmailers.
Re: Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child by Karleb(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2022
holocron:

When the daughter grows up he can relate to her. Meanwhile he needs to keep his mental health and move on, cultivate heathier relationships and have more children. After all, statistically, most children prove to be a disappointment to their parents. You shouldn't lose your head just because of one.

What is wrong with you?

Are you reading what you are typing?

Oh God! sad

You need help! Serious one.

1 Like

Re: Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child by Karleb(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2022
holocron:

Simping is allowing a woman to emotionally blackmail you with their usual weapons of children and sex. Say no to simping. No to all blackmailers.

If I may ask, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Visiting Estranged Wife Cos Of Child by etrouble: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sominablack:
Goodevening all, please I need mature advise from the house, my wife left my house for over three months now with my little daughter,though I am still taking care of my little daughter by sending upkeep.

Now my limit daughter is on holiday and called that I should come and visit her, and I ask her to give her mum the phone where I told her mum to come back with my daughter at least for the holiday or send my daughter to her parents (my wifes parent) where i can easily get access to her too.

But my wife said the state of security challenge in the road they will go through to do any of my wish above is a big issue that i should rather come since i am alone and they are two.

House is it advisable i visit for the sake of my daughter? Or what do I do for the sake of my daughters request this holiday?

Thanks for your input.

Will you die if you don't see the daughter? Stop trapping yourself with the daughter. Set yourself free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serious Issue: What Do You Think? / You Shall Reap The Fruit Of Your Labour / Nairalander Pls Help Me I Want To Kill My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.