Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria (45125 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Lastborn0074: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Who else is seeing what I'm seeing? 2023 go choke!
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Lastborn0074: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:
Poor lady. I know the Brits well. She's probably regretting the delusional upstarts, like Obi and Datti, her job forces her to engage. Lol.

Great Britain know who the authoritative big boys are they can get serious work done with. They don't entertain sentiments and will know clowns like Obi and Datti cannot influence anything or anyone of note in Nigeria.

Independent candidates, which Obi and Datti are more or less, because their Party has no strength or structure, only become MPs in the UK. The equivalent of Nigerian Senators with allocated constituency areas.

An independent candidate can never become Prime Minister because a UK Prime.Minister should have majority MP influence to arrive able to influence and deliver that gives directions for the nation.

Trust me, that woman is bored and amused. She'll be wondering how Nigerians can be delusional enough to be indulging these two jokers.

Wailing wailers, how market?
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Friend22(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I belong to a lot of Tinubu support groups and I can authoritatively tell that they are a hold for the most hate-filled individuals you can find on the planet. Never you believe the 'Obidients behave like terrorists' mantra.

When Atiku received this same woman, they, in their sustained campaign of hate, talked more about how the H-commissioner would rather invite Obi instead of visiting him, discussing less about Atiku

I am mostly silent in such groups, and truly all I do is to get entertained by persons who astound me with how ready they are to twist narratives stupidly. Before now, they were all about how an Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Why are you being deceptive like a typical Ipob trader who fronts a fake item as original?

Say you are an Obident with your full chest nobody will chastise you ,all these "I belong to kini kan Tinubu group" shows you can't be trusted and you are not in for the right cause.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Don't waste your vote.

They look like gangsters. lmao
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by effort1: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man

Based on his drug dealing, right?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by effort1: 1:04am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

You didn't waste your vote when you voted for Buhari. How did that help your standard of living?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by JoyfulJohn: 1:52am On Aug 05, 2022
[color=#550000][/color]
Chinkoalhaji34:
Please allow sane and reasonable Nigerians who want a working Nigeria to waste our votes in peace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by juniior(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2022
The British can't allow an intelligent man rule Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Soso990240(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Continue fooling yourself. Do you know the Brits and how they think? They're very diplomatic and will indulge anyone however inconsequential.

Yet they have their steely backbone that means they can dine with losers while they have resolved to support who they believe is the obvious winner and most serious candidate.

If you know the history of UK politics, or even USA and French politics, you will know the Brits and others can only view Obi and Datti with amusement.

They will also be thinking "only in Nigeria" because they know that leading a Country is only for those who arrive able to hit the ground running via possessing the superior numbers to make decisions on behalf of a nation.

That is why the established democracies of the world have two major party who share legislative majority numbers. Prime Minster can move but MPs must vote to allow him/her enforce policies. Ruling Parties must therefore have the number or be worthless to a nation.

Obi does not even have any number at all. Nada. Zilch. Trust me, Obi is an amusing joke to that woman but she has to entertain him nonetheless.

That is the truth sentimental Nigerians backing Obi will never accept. Beyond the fantasy, idealism and daydreaming, there is the serious stuff of having the real tools that will enable a President or Prime Minister to implement his ideas.

I just had to reply ur foolishness on the bolded.. Obi does not have the number... yeyeyey.. thats the trash u people keep fooling your followers with. If he doesnt have the numbers, why are you people worried? Sowore, Kwankwaso doesnt have the numbers too, why havnt you people been mentioning them? why are you people so scared of Obi? Leave him if he doesnt have the number. You should be happy and relaxed if truly he doesnt have the number, but you guys are always worked up anytime Obi-Datti is mentioned. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by toyefemi: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2022
We are aware what the problems are already, all what Obi does is analysing these problems , he should tell us what he will do to solve the problems. All these rhetoric garnished with fictitious data is rubbish
Jameskyrian:
Obidatti023: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti receive British high Commissioner to Nigeria

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1555092731340488704?t=vZVbouuotJywtuU3zXVRbg&s=19

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Everlastingson: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2022
candidtalk:
Poor lady. I know the Brits well. She's probably regretting the delusional upstarts, like Obi and Datti, her job forces her to engage. Lol.

Great Britain know who the authoritative big boys are they can get serious work done with. They don't entertain sentiments and will know clowns like Obi and Datti cannot influence anything or anyone of note in Nigeria.

Independent candidates, which Obi and Datti are more or less, because their Party has no strength or structure, only become MPs in the UK. The equivalent of Nigerian Senators with allocated constituency areas.

An independent candidate can never become Prime Minister because a UK Prime.Minister should have majority MP influence to arrive able to influence and deliver that gives directions for the nation.

Trust me, that woman is bored and amused. She'll be wondering how Nigerians can be delusional enough to be indulging these two jokers.

Trash!!
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Everlastingson: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Even though i am a tinubu supporter, but i have noticed this woman is always more comfortable around Peter Obi.

Unlike our leader.

But Agbado King is rather hand in glove with thugs. Tinubu cannot never be President of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Everlastingson: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Continue fooling yourself. Do you know the Brits and how they think? They're very diplomatic and will indulge anyone however inconsequential.

Yet they have their steely backbone that means they can dine with losers while they have resolved to support who they believe is the obvious winner and most serious candidate.

If you know the history of UK politics, or even USA and French politics, you will know the Brits and others can only view Obi and Datti with amusement.

They will also be thinking "only in Nigeria" because they know that leading a Country is only for those who arrive able to hit the ground running via possessing the superior numbers to make decisions on behalf of a nation.

That is why the established democracies of the world have two major party who share legislative majority numbers. Prime Minster can move but MPs must vote to allow him/her enforce policies. Ruling Parties must therefore have the number or be worthless to a nation.

Obi does not even have any number at all. Nada. Zilch. Trust me, Obi is an amusing joke to that woman but she has to entertain him nonetheless.

That is the truth sentimental Nigerians backing Obi will never accept. Beyond the fantasy, idealism and daydreaming, there is the serious stuff of having the real tools that will enable a President or Prime Minister to implement his ideas.

Trash plus nonsense!!!
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Everlastingson: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban for life. He is the best candidate and Nigerians will vote for Tinubu next year.

Which Nigerians? The number of criminals that will vote for him is too small relative to Nigeria's population. A drug king and a Boko king ----- a deadly combination---will never rule this country.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Gbeng30(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
grin grin Anybody that determines to hinder obi victory in this coming election Na bandit go kindnapp them all... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Everlastingson:

Trash plus nonsense!!!

And a happy weekend to you too. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition / Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.