Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria (45122 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Abujason: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I belong to a lot of Tinubu support groups and I can authoritatively tell that they are a hold for the most hate-filled individuals you can find on the planet. Never you believe the 'Obidients behave like terrorists' mantra.

When Atiku received this same woman, they, in their sustained campaign of hate, talked more about how the H-commissioner would rather invite Obi instead of visiting him, discussing less about Atiku

I am mostly silent in such groups, and truly all I do is to get entertained by persons who astound me with how ready they are to twist narratives stupidly. Before now, they were all about how an Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It was just last week that the Tinubidiots were hyperventilating and jumping allover the place that Ohio Secretary of State, an ordinary Commisioner, visited Tinubu. In their inferiority complex filled mind, that was a stamp of approval and victory for Tinubu. Now that a UK High Commisioner visited Obi and his Vice, watch and see how they will vent their usual hatred and anger and rubbish the visit.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Makcollins(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is just the beginning of it, my able presidor
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:
Poor lady. I know the Brits well. She's probably regretting the delusional upstarts, like Obi and Datti, her job forces her to engage. Lol.

Great Britain know who the authoritative big boys are they can get serious work done with. They don't entertain sentiments and will know clowns like Obi and Datti cannot influence anything or anyone of note in Nigeria.

Independent candidates, which Obi and Datti are more or less, because their Party has no strength or structure, only become MPs in the UK. The equivalent of Nigerian Senators with allocated constituency areas.

An independent candidate can never become Prime Minister because a UK Prime.Minister should have majority MP influence to arrive able to influence and deliver that gives directions for the nation.

Trust me, that woman is bored and amused. She'll be wondering how Nigerians can be delusional enough to be indulging these two jokers.
See pain. So sorry grin

Pęlę tię
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Akerele44(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Don't waste your vote.

Don't mind them....APC cast spells on both Atiku and Obi....thank God PDP votes would be shared between OBI and ATIKU...

Tinubu is the most happiest man on earth for this coming election seeing Peter Òbí decamp to another party.

If it's thesame Atiku/OBI Tinubu would av been no where to be found in the election but thank God Obi decamp
Clear way for Asiwaju victory
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

The Tinubu we know does not look fresh. He looks like a dry stockfish who might die tomorrow. Go and look for something better to do with your time. Only idiots still support Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by olatuns2017: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jameskyrian:
Obidatti023: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti receive British high Commissioner to Nigeria

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1555092731340488704?t=vZVbouuotJywtuU3zXVRbg&s=19

Give me 4 years

Nigeria will be greater than Britain

....Peter Obi 3rd August 2023

This guy can say it ooo
Iropo unlimited
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Jameskyrian(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jameskyrian:
Obidatti023: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti receive British high Commissioner to Nigeria

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1555092731340488704?t=vZVbouuotJywtuU3zXVRbg&s=19

Why removing my URL and replacing it with Twitter?..that's not fair
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Greazyman99: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu pissing himself again after seeing this news grin lol
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
This woman & her unknown agenda
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by IbadeHQ: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
ezegold4we:
Tinubu will come a distant 3rd position in This election,

Majority of northern Muslims including Those in middle-belt will vote for Atiku and Kwankwaso,

Majority of northern christains including those in middle-belt will Vote for Peter Obi,

Tinubu and Peter Obi will share South-west votes becos that region has about 52% christains and 48% Muslims,

Finally, Obi will get block votes From South East and South south.

I swear, you crack me up with this your analysis.

Who will defend the votes for Obi?
No Rep, no senator not even a governor. My brother without berating your analysis,. I think Nigerian political terrain is more than meet the eye. Your need those guys I mention up there I swear.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Evergreen12345(f): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Continue fooling yourself. Do you know the Brits and how they think? They're very diplomatic and will indulge anyone however inconsequential.

Yet they have their steely backbone that means they can dine with losers while they have resolved to support who they believe is the obvious winner and most serious candidate.

If you know the history of UK politics, or even USA and French politics, you will know the Brits and others can only view Obi and Datti with amusement.

They will also be thinking "only in Nigeria" because they know that leading a Country is only for those who arrive able to hit the ground running via possessing the superior numbers to make decisions on behalf of a nation.

That is why the established democracies of the world have two major party who share legislative majority numbers. Prime Minster can move but MPs must vote to allow him/her enforce policies. Ruling Parties must therefore have the number or be worthless to a nation.

Obi does not even have any number at all. Nada. Zilch. Trust me, Obi is an amusing joke to that woman but she has to entertain him nonetheless.

That is the truth sentimental Nigerians backing Obi will never accept. Beyond the fantasy, idealism and daydreaming, there is the serious stuff of having the real tools that will enable a President or Prime Minister to implement his ideas.

You that never near airport before want to tell people about the British no be juju be that ?
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by EMONFASHION65: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Tinubu will never make any impact in the new nigeria of our dream.He is just an analog who can't fix in to the new digitalized technology of governance. please let him retire for his own good.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by frog12: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
but our country is a shithole. theirs are not

africantycoon:

Let me give you a different perspective. The british diplomat is here begging because her country is poor that is why they want to engage early..... the western european including brits are savages yet most africans dont see this... they descended from neanderthals (primitive sub humans of the ice age) hence the "white" skin color.....dont let them brainwash you that they are better than you....
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
that woman's look in the third Pic is priceless, she looked dazed wt intelligence. She'd probably be sleeping listening to Boọ̀hari
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Yankee101: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Atiku received
Obi visited
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Alajiki(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I belong to a lot of Tinubu support groups and I can authoritatively tell that they are a hold for the most hate-filled individuals you can find on the planet. Never you believe the 'Obidients behave like terrorists' mantra.

When Atiku received this same woman, they, in their sustained campaign of hate, talked more about how the H-commissioner would rather invite Obi instead of visiting him, discussing less about Atiku

I am mostly silent in such groups, and truly all I do is to get entertained by persons who astound me with how ready they are to twist narratives stupidly. Before now, they were all about how an Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Danniedpastor(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Believe what you want. I have told you the truth. Take it as you wish. You're IPObian and your reaction must always be sentimental but never measured or pragmatic.

If you believe that woman takes Obi seriously then you're an unexposed local abakaliki boy who has never set foot outside Nigeria to know how Obi's ambition will be viewed as delusional in well-structured nations of the world like the UK where politics is proper, never a joke, and must come with the power to enforce the opinion of a ruling Party.

With all your foolish understanding of the Brits, you believe that she will waste her time on useless ventures?
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Continue fooling yourself. Do you know the Brits and how they think? They're very diplomatic and will indulge anyone however inconsequential.

Yet they have their steely backbone that means they can dine with losers while they have resolved to support who they believe is the obvious winner and most serious candidate.

If you know the history of UK politics, or even USA and French politics, you will know the Brits and others can only view Obi and Datti with amusement.

They will also be thinking "only in Nigeria" because they know that leading a Country is only for those who arrive able to hit the ground running via possessing the superior numbers to make decisions on behalf of a nation.

That is why the established democracies of the world have two major party who share legislative majority numbers. Prime Minster can move but MPs must vote to allow him/her enforce policies. Ruling Parties must therefore have the number or be worthless to a nation.

Obi does not even have any number at all. Nada. Zilch. Trust me, Obi is an amusing joke to that woman but she has to entertain him nonetheless.

That is the truth sentimental Nigerians backing Obi will never accept. Beyond the fantasy, idealism and daydreaming, there is the serious stuff of having the real tools that will enable a President or Prime Minister to implement his ideas.

God of the Brits and giver of Brian to them all......we hail thee....

See how your tongue was running like one Agabadu being roasted ....

The Brits this, the Brits that.....USA this...French that

Can you remind me what Trump called Buhari again??

Those people you mentioned above know that it is only in Nigeria that anything can be achieved.....

But on seeing the wisdom, energy, focus from Peter Obi, she was shocked that Nigerians still have sensible healthy men.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Preciousgift90: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Keep fooling yourself. You have always envied Yorubas and attacked them historically but you people remain political failures in totality from Azikiwe to Aguyi Ironsi, through Nzeogwu to the biggest failure called Ojukwu and now the coward and conman called Obi who is taking Igbos for a ride.

Like Awolowo, Tinubu is the real deal while Obi is an even more failed version of Azikiwe.

Awolowo's enduring legacies, like those of Tinubu, is incontrovertibly visible today.

Azikiew made a lot of noise and was obsessed with attention-seeking up and down, as is typical of an Igbo man, yet he has no definitive legacy or achievement as a politician. Ditto Obi.

No lies worse than that we tell ourselves. Keep demonizing Tinubu and keep lying to yourselves about the empty barrel called Peter Obi.

Keeping running mouth you tribalistic bigot, those result you normally manufacture from backyard won't be of help come 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Ceufinish: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

What has Buhari done with the number he has
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by africantycoon: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
frog12:
but our country is a shithole. theirs are not

"Shithole" is what they told you are....they are only developed infrastructurally and in terms of taking their jobs seriously....in all other areas, we are more developed....
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by FullBlastLight: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:
Poor lady. I know the Brits well. She's probably regretting the delusional upstarts, like Obi and Datti, her job forces her to engage. Lol.

Great Britain know who the authoritative big boys are they can get serious work done with. They don't entertain sentiments and will know clowns like Obi and Datti cannot influence anything or anyone of note in Nigeria.

Independent candidates, which Obi and Datti are more or less, because their Party has no strength or structure, only become MPs in the UK. The equivalent of Nigerian Senators with allocated constituency areas.

An independent candidate can never become Prime Minister because a UK Prime.Minister should have majority MP influence to arrive able to influence and deliver that gives directions for the nation.

Trust me, that woman is bored and amused. She'll be wondering how Nigerians can be delusional enough to be indulging these two jokers.

Mumu!cool

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man

How old is Tinubu again?
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Mitsurugi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

You're the joker here. Is Nigeria practicing a parliamentary system. Chai! Common sense oooo
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by FullBlastLight: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Mumu!cool

See how u're publicly displaying arrogance & ignorance, and u call dt one knowledge?

Truly, folly is wisdom 2 a person who is destitute of knowledge!

Mumu!cool

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by floret23(f): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Keep fooling yourself. You have always envied Yorubas and attacked them historically but you people remain political failures in totality from Azikiwe to Aguyi Ironsi, through Nzeogwu to the biggest failure called Ojukwu and now the coward and conman called Obi who is taking Igbos for a ride.

Like Awolowo, Tinubu is the real deal while Obi is an even more failed version of Azikiwe.

Awolowo's enduring legacies, like those of Tinubu, is incontrovertibly visible today.

Azikiew made a lot of noise and was obsessed with attention-seeking up and down, as is typical of an Igbo man, yet he has no definitive legacy or achievement as a politician. Ditto Obi.

No lies worse than that we tell ourselves. Keep demonizing Tinubu and keep lying to yourselves about the empty barrel called Peter Obi.
Tinubu will come a distant 3rd position in This election,

Majority of northern Muslims including Those in middle-belt will vote for Atiku and Kwankwaso,

Majority of northern christains including those in middle-belt will Vote for Peter Obi,

Tinubu and Peter Obi will share South-west votes becos that region has about 52% christains and 48% Muslims,

Finally, Obi will get block votes From South East and South south.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by FullBlastLight: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Only mumu Like ur type wil such an unscrupulous kind of person wit physical & mental fragility 2 lead a modern & complex society as Nig!

We hv raised d bar, their type wil neva again be qualified or competent 2 occupy any office at any level!

Yap, dt nonsense has ended wit buuhari & his likes!

In advanced countries dis corruption-personified individual won't ever dare vying 4 any political office, in fact, he'll be behind bar by now!

Jst look at who he is below:

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by LAFOCUZY: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:

?
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Mickykarim: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Redman44:

Hey, measure the feelings on the streets. People are disenchanted with APC and it is so sad that Tinubu is the APC candidate. All the recent stories about Tinubu and the exposes by David Hundeyin about the current governments ineptitude will work against the APC and Tinubu. An Osinbajo candidature would have helped the APC. See, lots of youths all over the country are OBIDIENTS.

NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EXPOSE YOUR OBIrodent MENTALITY. MEANING YOUR POST WAS IN BAD TASTE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

Disenchanted with the APC is not the same with Tinubu.

TALING DISENCHANTMENT. WHERE DID THE LP PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES TAKE PLACE AND HOW MANY VOTES RETURNED Peter Obi FOR THE WINNER ANGAINST Tinubu's OVER A THOUSAND.

Sometimes i marvel at the FAULTY propositions from most of us who claimed to have gone to school. Mostly UNINFORMED FALSE renditions.
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by OB7Foreva(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just look at these two faces and and imagine the kind auto cruise this people go put Nigeria for.
Chinkoalhaji34:
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wejax:
get your MTN 30 days DATA plan as low as
 • 500mb for ₦200
 • 1gb for ₦350
 • 1.5gb for ₦650
 • 2gb for ₦700
 • 3gb for ₦1000
 • 4gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1500
 • 10gb for ₦2500

AIRTEL(30days)
 • 300mb for ₦200
 • 500mb for ₦250
 • 1gb for ₦500
 • 2gb for ₦950
 • 3gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1950
 • 10gb for ₦3500

Call or chat me on Whatsapp@ 0
Ó 8 / / 5 7 ³ ³ ⁴ 6 /
What's your number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama / Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.