Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria (45128 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Vote4ObiDatti: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Look how smart, lovely and handsome they look. The diplomat was so happy standing in their midsts. However, imagine how uncomfortable she would be to stand in between tinubu and shettima.

Nigeria must be rescued from the hands of criminals, terrorists and sick old men in Jesus name!!!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Vulturereloaded: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Look how smart, lovely and handsome they look. The diplomat was so happy standing in their midsts. However, imagine how uncomfortable she would be to stand in between tinubu and shettima.

Nigeria must be rescued from the hands of criminals, terrorists and sick old men in Jesus name!!!

Even though i am a tinubu supporter, but i doubt if tinubu can stand for a picture without support.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Offpoint1: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Our next President

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Gistsme1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Youth Play Football on Benin/Sapele Road after Government Refused to fix it
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT0Wx9uXlzc
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Chiamaka206(f): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
My king

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Deivid10(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
The incoming president of what is left of the federal republic of Nigeria come 2023.

Amen.

The No Stress Band 8 IELTS Program to get all the formula you can use to hit your IELTS goals in the shortest possible time:
https:///34deruj4

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
men of the moment gbagbe cool

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Frontdude(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Obidiently Received.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by KossyKiss97(f): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
candidtalk:
Poor lady. I know the Brits well. She's probably regretting the delusional upstarts, like Obi and Datti, her job forces her to engage. Lol.

Great Britain know who the authoritative big boys are they can get serious work done with. They don't entertain sentiments and will know clowns like Obi and Datti cannot influence anything or anyone of note in Nigeria.

Independent candidates, which Obi and Datti are more or less, because their Party has no strength or structure, only become MPs in the UK. The equivalent of Nigerian Senators with allocated constituency areas.

An independent candidate can never become Prime Minister because a UK Prime.Minister should have majority MP influence to arrive able to influence and deliver that gives directions for the nation.

Trust me, that woman is bored and amused. She'll be wondering how Nigerians can be delusional enough to be indulging these two jokers.

If you need the meaning of delusional, read this post

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by ATLIEN2027: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Obi diots are happy now. Delusional brainwashed retar@ded clowns. grin
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by mvem(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Do you think UK will want such a person to rule them after treating him in their country?
UK might want the status quo to be maintained. I don't think those guyz care as much as you do
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by shiwex: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

No amount of photo editing will deceive us. Go and try again tongue
you can go and vote for your grand dad, we are voting for P O

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by PenSniper: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I belong to a lot of Tinubu support groups and I can authoritatively tell that they are a hold for the most hate-filled individuals you can find on the planet. Never you believe the 'Obidients behave like terrorists' mantra.

When Atiku received this same woman, they, in their sustained campaign of hate, talked more about how the H-commissioner would rather invite Obi instead of visiting him, discussing less about Atiku

I am mostly silent in such groups, and truly all I do is to get entertained by persons who astound me with how ready they are to twist narratives stupidly. Before now, they were all about how an Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Trash meant only for Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by SmellyNyash: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Real men Them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Geminiivory: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I belong to a lot of Tinubu support groups and I can authoritatively tell that they are a hold for the most hate-filled individuals you can find on the planet. Never you believe the 'Obidients behave like terrorists' mantra.

When Atiku received this same woman, they, in their sustained campaign of hate, talked more about how the H-commissioner would rather invite Obi instead of visiting him, discussing less about Atiku

I am mostly silent in such groups, and truly all I do is to get entertained by persons who astound me with how ready they are to twist narratives stupidly. Before now, they were all about how an Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You really know them... I am in some of their groups.. Very very horrible people that will always cry when they get responses for their foolish and malicious acts and comments

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Frontdude(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
smiley
Vote4ObiDatti:

Amen smiley

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by naijaebay: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
The goes the British again, scheming and meddling into ours affairs. If we can stop the influence of the west, 90% of Nigeria's problems are solved. Beware of wolves in sheepskin.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by PenSniper: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
This Obi lacks self-confidence. He is too desperate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Emmanportal: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nairalanders to de rush, when will I ever make FTC on this nairalander sef
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by mach7(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
They went to visit the British High Commissioner, so using the term "received" is misleading as it implies that she went to visit them.

Please note!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by GodsOwnMan: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eboes complain about Buhari spending money on Niger Republic meanwhile pandora criminal obi wants to hand over the vice presidency of Nigeria to a Mauritanian. Eboes na wa o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
At this point I advice that Peter Obi should stop taking anything in any public gathering, be it water, tea, coffee, snacks or food....I know what the west can do...let's from Abiola and Abachas death.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
for where that bent over retardz rara o
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by maestroferddi: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Peter Obi ati take over....

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
irrelevant undecided
mach7:
They went to visit the British High Commissioner, so using the term "received" is misleading as it implies that she went to visit them.

Please note!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by SmellyNyash: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Chinkoalhaji34 post=115377655]God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.[/quote
If you are really proud of tilumbu, post his recent picture let's check some
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by Lovenorth: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Peter Obi is not even fit to contest for local government chairman

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by majamajic(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na this kind people we need as president

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by majamajic(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
Peter Obi is not even fit to contest for local government chairman

In your dead state abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria by IbomFinest: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is it not too early to start the wailing mantra? grin
candidtalk:
Poor lady. I know the Brits well. She's probably regretting the delusional upstarts, like Obi and Datti, her job forces her to engage. Lol.

Great Britain know who the authoritative big boys are they can get serious work done with. They don't entertain sentiments and will know clowns like Obi and Datti cannot influence anything or anyone of note in Nigeria.

Independent candidates, which Obi and Datti are more or less, because their Party has no strength or structure, only become MPs in the UK. The equivalent of Nigerian Senators with allocated constituency areas.

An independent candidate can never become Prime Minister because a UK Prime.Minister should have majority MP influence to arrive able to influence and deliver that gives directions for the nation.

Trust me, that woman is bored and amused. She'll be wondering how Nigerians can be delusional enough to be indulging these two jokers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Releases Blue Line Rail Price Structure / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.