Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren (41976 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by ahnie: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good news.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by FiremanX: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
ceaser:
How about the lady who killed the TV CEO producer?
We re waiting,,,she must face the same fate,,

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by EdiskyHarry: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
I pray it should be true. I don't trust anything in Nigeria anymore.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by jclassiq(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mhurfhy:
RIP in advance... Tell Tupac we miss him

He won't actually die by hanging.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by anibirelawal(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
This is collateral waste. The lady has been wasted. This guy should not be wasted. It makes no sense. Take him to LUTH, UPTH or any top hospital that needs vital organs like heart, kidney, scrotum, liver and all those. Cannibalize and harvest this guy and let him be useful to the society.

I swear, u really make sense. That should be his judgement.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Dubaku543: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
kulikuli45:
While this is a welcome development, allegations of powerful forces/persons behind the culprit have not been thoroughly investigated.

Infact, the speedy trial and conviction may just be a way to silence the lad and protect his sponsors.
Nigerians always quick to apportion blame to others except themselves. Was the guy invoked by voodoo to sniff off a life of another? Let him face the fire consequences first. If the actor in the background picks another person to commit such crime, the person should have the will to say no!!!
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by ZaddyJ: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Good to know. The next person to be sentenced like this is Rahmon Adedoyin that killed Timothy Adegoke in his hotel in Ile-Ife, Osun State.

With what has happened in the past in osun state ( murder of chief bola Ige, the cold blooded murder of Afrika and some student union members at OAU ) and several other cult cases do you think Adedoyin will go to jail let alone getting being killed ?

When I listen to how afrika was killed and eventhough there were evidence pointing at the VC yet d matter was swept under the carpet and d cult guys were set free then the Timothy Adegoke injustice may just go the way of afrika
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by fof1: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good.

Their are many murderous minds on this forum, I was have a friendly discussion with someone on this forum yesterday and look at what he said.
Hello, Oga killer, good afternoon oo! I pray you will be the next person to be sentenced to death.

Pls Why Did he make such Mischievous Statement...?
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by NOwazobia: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Finally
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by LINTUNE(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nomorelove:

I'll take it that you're mad.
then you are a walking dead, with no brain at all.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by McEphiks(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

We want to see him hanged and confirmed dead.

No be say all those baba isale go go corner him for back while they hang another person.

He won't be hanged immediately. He'll be transferred to the CC (Condemned) block of a correctional center and he may file an appeal which will prevent him from been killed until the appeal court case is heard and he's found guilty again
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by ManOfCompetence(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
This life ehen....... na God go help mankind
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by bukolaademi001(f): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Yessss finally!!! He deserves it. I hope he goes straight to hell.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Karnice600: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good.

Their are many murderous minds on this forum, I was have a friendly discussion with someone on this forum yesterday and look at what he said.
Hello, Oga killer, good afternoon oo! I pray you will be the next person to be sentenced to death.

One thing you don't know is yahoo plus now makes killing as trivial as fighting, for most young men today, looking up to the kinda role models they have in the entertainment industry isn't even helping matters.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by edunaragold(f): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mhurfhy:
lol Omo no just kill us with laugh here oo
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Jennyclay(f): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
fof1:

Pls Why Did he make such Mischievous Statement...?
I think you should quote the Murderer and ask him.
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by iCauseTrouble: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
You may be right but let's keep all hope high. Ritual killers should be exterminated from our society
ZaddyJ:

With what has happened in the past in osun state ( murder of chief bola Ige, the cold blooded murder of Afrika and some student union members at OAU ) and several other cult cases do you think Adedoyin will go to jail let alone getting being killed ?

When I listen to how afrika was killed and eventhough there were evidence pointing at the VC yet d matter was swept under the carpet and d cult guys were set free then the Timothy Adegoke injustice may just go the way of afrika
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by brumeikperikpe: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Somebody made a logical suggestion that instead of wasting two lives, the criminal should be taken to teaching hospital to have all his vital organs coordinatedly harvested to be sold or freely given to those in need. In that way, he would have become useful to society.
I now ask: Who would want the organs of a cold-blooded murderer? You want to increase the number of killers in our midst?

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by na2016: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mhurfhy:

Who will sign for him to be hung?
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by obiekunie01: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
This is collateral waste. The lady has been wasted. This guy should not be wasted. It makes no sense. Take him to LUTH, UPTH or any top hospital that needs vital organs like heart, kidney, scrotum, liver and all those. Cannibalize and harvest this guy and let him be useful to the society.

i personally endorse this comment 100%

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by 9jatriot(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
I remember some people saying the case will be buried, well at least here is a judgement.

I want to believe that this guys parent did thanksgiving, naming ceremony, child dedication, paid school fees for him up to that age.

Kids need to learn to pity their parents and their loved ones.

Which family will want to marry any of his sisters now if they happen to learn of his misconduct?

His parent will be referred to as the papa or mama of that boy wen kill that girl that time.

May God non let us get bad kids abeg

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
fair
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by chrisxxx(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
mightyleks:
they should do it with his two eyes open.
Lol
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by CrownLands(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Purnishment served! Crime doesn't pay, it only destroys you. Though it may not bring back the dead, nevertheless; it goes to show that "you will definitely pay the price of your actions" .

May the soul of the departed Iniubong R. I P. Amen ��
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Brushstrokes20: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Finally!... Rest in PIECES in advance to the bloodthirsty baaaastarrrd!
Pls execute the demon ASAP to prevent further wasting of taxpayers money on his upkeep undecided

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by exever100(f): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
nothing is useful with such ppl every thing in them is evil...let them die with

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Benrosaria(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Since yesterday oh please when it’s time to contest for governorship position of hin state let me know
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Michelle70(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
nazicartel:
How many people have been sentenced to death without been killed uptill now. They should be fast tracking all these sentences so that our prisons won't be congested by these demons.
There's one Northern woman that killed the husband. Uptill now. We haven't heard about her again... If all these Terrorists, kidnappers etc been arrested are sentenced and killed immediately. Some of these issues would've reduced. Atleast jailbreak won't happen since they know that their members have been killed already
so they will come and tell u they have killed them?
as long as court sentence them, the rest is history
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Zeehno(f): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
LINTUNE:
But ..but..what if he killed her out of self defence...abi na only women fit commit murder with that kind excuse?

Some of you will just rush to comment without comprehending what you read.
Did you even go through what was written up there,go back and read,then come and comment .Thank you
Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by pacesetting: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good one, but the heart and d*ck should be cut off and thrown away to avoid a repeat.

chrisxxx:

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Neoteny(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mhurfhy:

2pac is in gangstas paradise.

This guy is going straight to hell.

Never the twain shall meet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.