Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) (57769 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by 40BGvm: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Youths you see...this is what you get when you say you are destined for boy boy...the main mafias are eating delicious food in a five star hotel why this lowlife wannabe is been sentenced to death ...don’t throw away your wallet, don’t throw away your life, let’s use this election to get it right...let’s be obedient to our country.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by MamaletASO: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
To where..??
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by bigcee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Seezion:
He looks u remorseful
Mumu, na sense wey u no get na wetin make you dey beg undecided

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by makapella(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sai.. Small thing gun weilding mocopos don dey slap person..Always looking for an opportunity to show their power.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by bigcee(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
OkoYibo:
That guy is 100% Obedient. Na so them dey do.
I am obideint but your comment is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Teejay13(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
He should also taste how it feels like to be on the other side of the world.

I don't feel remorsed for him in any way, he deserves to die.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Akerele44(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
This life funny ooo

U sabi kill person but u no want make them kill u

Look at irony of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
See how fresh he looks
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by SeeHim: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I really hope this is not true.

If this news is true and he had succeeded, some people would have been in deep trouble that will cost them their career.

It is really so unfortunate that he is ending his life in his prime. This a lesson for others out there; "sebi this is Nigeria" nonsense rhetoric won't help you when you allow people push you into crime. They will abandon you and you will be convicted alone because you are naive, greedy, lazy youth okanjua with get rich quick mentality. You will suffer alone ni o.

There are laws in place and never wish to be on the other side of the law. You will realise that you are on your own.

He will be tried for this crime as well for attempting to escape after becoming a felon.
Check my signature for freebies!

Shut up, you have no moral justification to give advice when you keep supporting sick, old ancestors who have brought nothing but pain, sorrow, anguish etc, to your generation

Suffering seems to be your birthright.

Enjoy it alone, and leave the rest of the country out of it.

Vote Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
No remorse whatsoever... This one will kill again if given the opportunity.

Who even knows how many young girls he raped and killed before getting caught.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Angrygoat: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Reality do Dawn on am why would I kill my bro and sister. Why. Hahahahaha
Lethal injection should be legalised.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by lexy2014: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSarGKAYvB4

The moment Uduak-Akpan attempted to escape after sentencing......

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7263730/uduak-abasi-akpan-sentenced-death-murder

Escape to where? Babas only destination is a date with the hangman. If I was governor, I would gladly sign the execution order& ask the family of the deceased if they would like to witness it

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Slimm01: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
See how this young boy just ended his life. Pity!

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by FlySly05: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Whatever happens to cuffing him in the first place ?
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by samafooo: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
The governor will not sign to kill him
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
My question is who gave him a fresh haircut while in custody?
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by jimb(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
how do I apply for the post of hanging people to death in prison?

I kind of like that..

May God forgive them
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by iyke2frankeze: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
So the bastard loves his own life?
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Evii: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=115378616]I really hope this is not true.

If this news is true and he had succeeded, some people would have been in deep trouble that will cost them their career.

It is really so unfortunate that he is ending his life in his prime. This a lesson for others out there; "sebi this is Nigeria" nonsense rhetoric won't help you when you allow people push you into crime. They will abandon you and you will be convicted alone because you are naive, greedy, lazy youth okanjua with get rich quick mentality. You will suffer alone ni o.

There are laws in place and never wish to be on the other side of the law. You will realise that you are on your own.

Good for him...he should also smell death.
N.B: the law is only for the poor bro...
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Where is the escape attempt.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by friendl: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Escaping to where ?he should sleep on the bed he laid ,....
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Octopusssy(f): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Rubbish. This is a clickbait.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
officialwdhtv:
This guy na satan incarnate

See his eyes na, he looks unperturbed.

Even in death, he is still not sober

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
remaining Chidinma to be hanged

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by ccollins(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I really hope this is not true.

He will be tried for this crime as well for attempting to escape after becoming a felon.
Check my signature for freebies!
this one is not a politician, those your bosses who are politicians and are in exalted offices across Nigeria and confidantes of the apc government. Don’t they commit crimes and use “this is Nigeria” rhetoric. U think everyone on this app is not discerning

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by spinna: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
Unrepentant.. unsober .. he would kill them all if he could . May he suffer that jail before being hanged

He just wasted that beautiful girl trying to find a job...

Baaasstaaaard u go suffer

Kudos To the policeman for the footage.. he fought for it. Civilian no go for fit get this video esp. the last part
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
The beating he got sweet me die cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
To be sincere I feel for him, I almost cry even though the guy look somehow, but deeply inside of him is gone his thought is beyond tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) / Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.