Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) (57700 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I really hope this is not true.

If this news is true and he had succeeded, some people would have been in deep trouble that will cost them their career.

It is really so unfortunate that he is ending his life in his prime. This a lesson for others out there; "sebi this is Nigeria" nonsense rhetoric won't help you when you allow people push you into crime. They will abandon you and you will be convicted alone because you are naive, greedy, lazy youth okanjua with get rich quick mentality. You will suffer alone ni o.

There are laws in place and never wish to be on the other side of the law. You will realise that you are on your own.

He will be tried for this crime as well for attempting to escape after becoming a felon.
Check my signature for freebies!

What do you mean you hope it’s not true, didn’t you watch the video?
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by TylerDurden: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Don't blame the dude.

He has been in prison custody for 2ys now and heard stories on how the Death row block is sodomic hell.

The guy is going to be tossed around in one week and all the hardened killers will have a go on that fresh fish.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Amumaigwe: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
The idiot should be executed asap.

By the way, when will chidinma be sentence to death?

Unfortunately, in this part of the world, only men are convicted for murder and rape. Women can never rape anyone and when they commit murder, it must be in self defence from rape.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Ppp1p: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Onewazobia:

Don't mind the zoogeria fellow
You like vawulence undecided
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
The idiot should be executed asap.

Between when will chidinma be sentence to death?

The governor still has to sign off on it. Governors in Nigeria stopped signing death warrants long time ago. Correct me if you know of any recent execution approved by a governor. This guy is most likely just gonna do life in prison. Maybe even released many years down the line once everyone has forgotten the case.

As for chidinma I have little sympathy for her victim. All the these shameless old men screwing young girls with barely developed brains.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

What do you mean you hope it’s not true, didn’t you watch the video?
Someone just implied that it is not true he was trying to escape and that he just refused to leave the court back to prison and they had to force him.
I have learnt not to swallow everything on social media hook, line and sinker.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
So,he value his life but he can kill somebody....kill d murderer
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by NaMe4: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
cadet222:
We are also waiting for the death sentence of the killers of Deborah Samuel

Are those ones in custody?
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:
One by one, they’ll go.

From Baba Ijesha to Uduak…

Kayperry might not eat this month.
Hi Qween Poco
Seeing your comment at this moment makes me feel
Un Poco loco wink
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Someone just implied that it is not true he was trying to escape and that he just refused to leave the court back to prison and they had to force him.
I have learnt not to swallow everything on social media hook, line and sinker.

He did try to escape. Watch the first few seconds of the video and pay close attention to the door. You will notice a little commotion and if you watch very closely you will see the moment he runs towards the door before getting tackled by someone inside then bundled outside by the guards.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by SocialJustice: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oduduwa707:
So murderers are also scared of death? angry
It's not like he'll even be executed. He'll spend the rest of his life in jail.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by woleabayo(f): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
were oni bikan re
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by cadet222(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
NaMe4:

Are those ones in custody?
I think so
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by therealMcCain: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:
Why manhandling him?

These prison officials are not properly trained to respect prisoners under their care.

I didn't see any attempt to escape there

Even if he attempted to run, he had already been subdued. Why the slaps?

The Nigerian law enforcement does not have premium on human life, no iota of human dignity.

Same applies to most Nigerians, instead of asking why he was assaulted, they will ask why did he attempt to run?

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Masturbator2020: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSarGKAYvB4

The moment Uduak-Akpan attempted to escape after sentencing......

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7263730/uduak-abasi-akpan-sentenced-death-murder

When they are doing the crime they don't rember the consequences. Useless soul.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by VenumX: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Toluwanise247:
To be sincere I feel for him, I almost cry even though the guy look somehow, but deeply inside of him is gone his thought is beyond tears.

Maybe what befell his victim should befall any of your female family members. Then you can pity the killer the more....probably beg for his release.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by NoToTerrorists: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
But why are Killer herders not getting the same treatment, instead they are turbaned?
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by infogeneral: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
You can kill but you don't want to die; the people you killed also wanted to live.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by VenumX: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Basiljoe:

Just came off the phone with Ifiok, Ini Umoren's sister who was at the court today.

She said that after his verdict and sentence was read out, Uduak Akpan resisted handcuffing and tried to strangle one of the lawyers in the courtroom before he was overpowered. — David hudeyin

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
But they can't sentence any bandit to death. Rubbish government
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Yemi4luv: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
That's good next time when him come life he won't kill any one and don't he know that anyone that kill someone he will be killed too, I could remember when a lady came to my house from ijebu ode, we just started dating not too long so the lady came to my house for the first time, she told me that I should be patient that I should rush myself that I'll enjoy her a lot so I didn't force her she told me her mind and I went to sleep in another room I didn't have se.x with her because she has told me that I should be patient that her puss.y is mine and if it's some guys they will try and rape her but i didn't do such things and i don't like it and I'll never rape any woman in my life.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
See his cold face. Stupid murderer.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Oduduwa707: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
SocialJustice:
It's not like he'll even be executed. He'll spend the rest of his life in jail.

Dat one even worse pass...
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Seezion: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
bigcee:

Mumu, na sense wey u no get na wetin make you dey beg undecided

You get sense at all?
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by laladre: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
OkoYibo:
That guy is 100% Obedient. Na so them dey do.

May God give you Sense, so that your family go fit feel say them get pickin, what has Obi got to do with this, shey Omo ni e abi OMO.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Lucymercy: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
wink[color=#006600][/color]
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSarGKAYvB4

The moment Uduak-Akpan attempted to escape after sentencing......

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7263730/uduak-abasi-akpan-sentenced-death-murder
The reality of what he did just dawn on him.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Anetorfavour: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I really hope this is not true.

If this news is true and he had succeeded, some people would have been in deep trouble that will cost them their career.

It is really so unfortunate that he is ending his life in his prime. This a lesson for others out there; "sebi this is Nigeria" nonsense rhetoric won't help you when you allow people push you into crime. They will abandon you and you will be convicted alone because you are naive, greedy, lazy youth okanjua with get rich quick mentality. You will suffer alone ni o.

There are laws in place and never wish to be on the other side of the law. You will realise that you are on your own.

He will be tried for this crime as well for attempting to escape after becoming a felon.
Check my signature for freebies!
I dont even want to imagine what was running through his mind when d judgement was pronounced! See my fellow hustlers i beg una make una nor go put hand for bad thing because of societal pressure to be successful and belong. Life might not be easy but pls stay of crime as long as u remain legit d impossible can still happen!

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by biafranrealson: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
why not use his 2 kidneys help ekweremadu daughter , ? am just asking
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Sijo01(f): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
The should have allowed him to run out then release some bullet on his back angry

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by biafranrealson: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
he still look fresh, better than the working class
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by biafranrealson: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sijo01:
The should have allowed him to run out then release some bullet on his back angry

fowl brain,
what if the bullet hit an innocent person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu / Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.