Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) (58148 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by hayoholla(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
He looks well fed to me grin
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:
Why manhandling him?

These prison officials are not properly trained to respect prisoners under their care.

I didn't see any attempt to escape there

I am telling you. Professional mofos.... From the video, he wasn't trying to escape. Those officials dragged him out.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by edunaragold(f): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Revenge or justice is a meal best serve cold
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Iamfavored: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
That tells you that nobody would see death and stand.

The thought of dieing is scary especially for those without hope of eternal life in heaven.

I pray you don't die before your time nor go to hell.

Blessings!
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by foleskay(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mehn.. I think aside restriction of movement,prisoners enjoy other aspects of life. See how he looks robust,with clean shaved hair,very fresh. He's a real criminal. Crime is written all over his face. he looks deadly in that black maria. Never remorseful shocked
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
My question is who gave him a fresh haircut while in custody?

There are barbers in prisons....
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Yankee101: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
You felt you had govt officials connection abi?

Pay for your crimes
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

That is your trademark since most of you transitioned from being members of the ipob terrorist group to HE Obi supporters.
You are uncouth, brash and intolerant.
I will report you because I don't exchange in such unproductive online conduct

Shut up again! You are a finished man
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
maasoap:

I think he refused to walk out of the court.

Something like that.....
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Aarondan(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Death sentence is not idealistic to me. I will sentence him to 24hrs solitude confinement for the rest of his damn life. Death is really nothing, is a matter of seconds. I will definitely put him in a situation where you'll have to regret for the rest of his life.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by bayplus: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Would you have supported Obi if he is not from the east?

I don't think neither of the three leading candidates will make much difference because they are all part of the establishments.

The Vultures & Vampires sucking Nigeria usually do not care about who becomes the president among their fellow Vampires.

We were celebrating when Bubu got to power, now we know better.

I just can't see any major assurance that if Atiku, Tinubu or even Obi becomes the president, there will be major changes beyond cosmetics.

As long as Nigeria is still managed centrally from Abuja.

I recalled when Jonathan came to power, most of us thought the Niger Deltans will be better off.

While Buhari's administration will go do in history as the worst, I really do not give my trust in politicians cheaply again.

May be when we re- structure the country and do away with this wastefil, ineffective and inefficient presidential form of government, things may get better.

I hope Obi can win so the SouthEasterners too can have a feel of power and see how defective the current system is.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
The days of onye Dibia are numbered
NwaMamaIwota:
wages of sin is death
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by JBoss25(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hang the fool
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by etrange: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Someone said "will you stop that nonsense". You call someone running for his life nonsense. Lol
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Aarondan(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:
Why manhandling him?

These prison officials are not properly trained to respect prisoners under their care.

He's already a condemned criminal
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Quicksilver5: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
so you know the value of human life before you took one?
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by kayperry: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:
One by one, they’ll go.

From Baba Ijesha to Uduak…

Kayperry might not eat this month.

because say na baba ijesha they cook my meal ... which part of do not text nd drink you no understand or if you must drink don't text undecided
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Myadore: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
World most foolish creature
OkoYibo:
That guy is 100% Obedient. Na so them dey do.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by latolz: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
COWARD
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
but the reality is no one is better, no one us worth my vote. They are all same ma
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Cantonese: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dem go don take slap reset im brain so that e go recognize that the truck wey carry am before.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Solofresh2: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Where is chidinma
Why was she not sentenced to death too.
As far as hate crime,I hate it when a gender is being treated like an egg despite being a criminal.Then the opposite gender is being treated with iron hand of the same crime.
This is highly uncalled for and I just pray I mistakenly get to a sit of power,then I will show you what justice means regardless of the gender

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by nairalanderr: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I really hope this is not true.

If this news is true and he had succeeded, some people would have been in deep trouble that will cost them their career.

It is really so unfortunate that he is ending his life in his prime. This a lesson for others out there; "sebi this is Nigeria" nonsense rhetoric won't help you when you allow people push you into crime. They will abandon you and you will be convicted alone because you are naive, greedy, lazy youth okanjua with get rich quick mentality. You will suffer alone ni o.

There are laws in place and never wish to be on the other side of the law. You will realise that you are on your own.

He will be tried for this crime as well for attempting to escape after becoming a felon.
Check my signature for freebies!
trying him for trying to escape would be pointless, he already has death sentence what else do dey want to do?

hire a personal demon for him in hell?
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
I love his attempt. If I were the uduak, the first warden that made attempt to grab me would lose all his canines, incisors and some premolars

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Cuteimma1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Why dragging chidinmas case this long?... just sentence her too asap
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
I NO FIT LAFF

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:
Why manhandling him?

Seriously?? Respect a killer? The respect is long lost, don't you get it?

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by thunder74(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
May the Lord have mercy of his soul

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Scammerr(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
a lizard is more honorable than u.
OkoYibo:
That guy is 100% Obedient. Na so them dey do.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Nomorelove: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:
Why manhandling him?

Shut up if you don't know the full story. He tried strangling a lawyer in the courtroom and you say he didn't try to escape? You have no idea what transpired inside the court so just keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:
Why manhandling him?

You must be stupid and senseless

Will you make this statement if your sister was the victim?

You must give me an answer YES or NO

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Odetokun3:
Escape khe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.