Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) (58151 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Torchgelly: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
See face, udey fear to die but killing ppl fool
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by ViceGovernor: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Zion243:
They should have shot him immediately.
Honestly I was expecting that officer with pistol to shoot his brain out undecided
They should have let him run small that way his death would have been swift now the state governor may delay his death warrant cry
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by SocialJustice: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Dat one even worse pass...
Lol, that's the reality. No governor will sign his execution order, so he'll just be in jail until he dies or escapes.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Killermamba: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSarGKAYvB4

The moment Uduak-Akpan attempted to escape after sentencing......

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7263730/uduak-abasi-akpan-sentenced-death-murder

Who dey kill ,dey fear death
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by OkoYibo: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Onewazobia:

Please correct your self which one be "proposer education" again

Na Wazobia English be that my brother.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by ridbell01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Werey wan run. If na police they will first beat nonsense comot for him body before anything. Remain Bamise killer if dem born that well he should try this nonsense he go see death before he embrace him finally
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by dchamp234(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
His kidneys should be given to ekweremadu's daughter after killing him, let the sex continue in the other side, I know he didn't have the opportunity to do round 2, this will be a better chance..
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Okobola146: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Everything about our law enforcement officers is barbaric and animalistic
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Okobola146: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Yemi4luv:
That's good next time when him come life he won't kill any one and don't he know that anyone that kill someone he will be killed too, I could remember when a lady came to my house from ijebu ode, we just started dating not too long so the lady came to my house for the first time, she told me that I should be patient that I should rush myself that I'll enjoy her a lot so I didn't force her she told me her mind and I went to sleep in another room I didn't have se.x with her because she has told me that I should be patient that her puss.y is mine and if it's some guys they will try and rape her but i didn't do such things and i don't like it and I'll never rape any woman in my life.
useless self praise
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by dchamp234(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Nice one with the sentence.
But I'm curious as to why Chidinma the killer of the TV owner hasn't been sentenced?

Chidinma is pregnant so she can't appear in court..
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by yommen: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oduduwa707:
So murderers are also scared of death? angry

Oro!
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by ufondunenye(f): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chai!! I just felt pity for him now sad shocked
Felt like crying by mere looking at his face....
Sha, let him face his punishment. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Olurondo: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
That was the guy that raped a corper and then killed her.I wish him a very painful death.He will never know rest in death.He will not rest in Peace!!!
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by ufotunang: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Let him also taste how death looks like
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by izubext007: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
U dey fear to die and u no fear to kill
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by 9jaRealist: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSarGKAYvB4

The moment Uduak-Akpan attempted to escape after sentencing......

COWARD trying to escape his fate…

But, btw, no need for that prison “officer” to keep hitting him after capture. Undermines credibility in the system
>
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by 9jaRealist: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
ufondunenye:
Chai!! I just felt pity for him now sad shocked
Felt like crying by mere looking at his face....
Sha, let him face his punishment. shocked shocked

Did you “look at the face” of the poor girl he murdered and buried like an animal - or her family? SMH angry
>
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by bjtinz: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
"will you get out from my face??" Na who dey para grin
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by hokafor(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hold fire!!
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by EndWeakerection: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Judgement Given... Delay Tactics will Begins..
Governor Accent.

Etc..

Judgement given he ought to be taken to the Gallow anf be Executed Immediately but Delay tactics begins Mtceww
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Justice served!
...but the warder slapping him is unlawful. It could trigger litigation against him (the warder).
However, the death sentence is justice perfectly served.
I hope the killers of Deborah Samuels and other convicted bandits and book haramers get this treatment too.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Shutupthere: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
The idiot should be executed asap.

Between when will chidinma be sentence to death?

BTW = By the way

Not

BTW= Between

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by anochuko01(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Let's wait until he dies
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
VenumX:

Maybe what befell his victim should befall any of your female family members. Then you can pity the killer the more....probably beg for his release.
Which talk is this for God sake
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Chukabiz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
I wonder what is still holding Chidinma Ojukwu's case.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by olukayode3x: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oloriburuku, apayan! May he rot in hellOloriburuku, apayan! May he rot in hell...
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by kerny(f): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Goodvibes8:
RIP in advance dude
Hello Goodvibes8.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Whr him think say him wan escape to?

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
The boy is evil personified.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by CedarHoldings: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
But unfortunately governor don't sign death warrant quickly.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Justiceleague1: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
God bless that warder that gave him better slaps.
Idiot wanna run away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.