Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency (32709 Views)

Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by harmargedon: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

These bandits terrorists are majorly fulani, hausa and sometimes kanuri people who often shout Allahu akbar each time they kill people or detonate bombs.

I'm wondering why all Muslims have not taken to the streets to protest the evil use of the name by these terrorists.

I'm wondering why all imams, ustazs or scholars have not aggressively told their followers not to indulge in the killings and all.

Aren't Muslims embarrassed by these things?

There's a huge dent on the fulani tribes by these act if terrorism by some fulanis.

It is actually making islam and fulani people scary and unappealing.

Why are all Muslims in Nigeria not protesting against these things?

Why are all hausas whose image these fulanis are spoiling not standing up against this evil?

Why are the Hausas no dissociating themselves from these evil people using religion to destroy lives and destinies?

Why are they quick to kill?
I love your questions, now let's turn the table around a bit.
Israel has on Several account has terrorised smaller countries that they share boundaries with, and no country has ever questioned them, not even the pope, Do you know why? It's because they believe they are god's people .

You see, whenever a crime is related to doing god's work, it's hardly questioned or spoken against by whom the religion is attached to.

But we all know in our right mind, that God will never request of such.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by GreyLaw(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
highchief1:
bitter truth.apc has kept Nigeria where even trump biden and Trudeau John together cannot handle.If Nigerians are really sincere nobody will be vying to be president for now.

And many idiots still want to vote APC and worse still a man of graft and greed like Tinubu.

Have you heard names like PandoraObi, Mandate2023, etc?
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by saintopus(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
IbomFinest:
grin

I'm from RIVERS STATE and I am rooting for BAT
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by latolz: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
The more reason why will should split to four nations.. Simple
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by nathyx(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Gumi the same person that was advocating for terrorists and bandits is now coming out to spew thrash.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by topnotchnism001(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
It's apparently appalling to come to the needless assumptions that neither the muslim folks nor the Islamic intellectuals have not denounced or dissociated themselves from the nefarious activities of these killers. On several occasions had the relevant and recognized authorities come out on the national media ( print, broadcast cum social media) to let the Nigerian populace know that the activities of these bandits or terrorists do not in any form or way represent the core teaching and practice of ISLAM. It's succinct to point out that neither Islam nor Christainity religion supports unlawful killings of innocent souls.
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

These bandits terrorists are majorly fulani, hausa and sometimes kanuri people who often shout Allahu akbar each time they kill people or detonate bombs.

I'm wondering why all Muslims have not taken to the streets to protest the evil use of the name by these terrorists.

I'm wondering why all imams, ustazs or scholars have not aggressively told their followers not to indulge in the killings and all.

There's a huge dent on the fulani tribes by these act if terrorism by some fulanis.

Why are all hausas whose image these fulanis are spoiling not standing up against this evil?

Why are the Hausas no dissociating themselves from these evil people using religion to destroy lives and destinies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Bugos4real(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
IbomFinest:
grin
My little advice for you."Amongst the presidential contestants,who do u feel Will salvage Nigeria from this awkward predicament?Whoever appeals to your conscience,please go ahead and vote him.Avoid political bigotry and partisanship.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by etrouble: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
obasiken:
Yes ...it will be hard work.
That's why we dont want another sick president.

Yes, you want a President that will go into the Forest and box, and wrestle with bandits and terrorists. You need psychiatric evaluation
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by KingRSHD2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
The stupid MURIC muslim scholar will never say anything concerning such but if it's against chrsitainity the full would have open the air to talk abt it on the TV station mtheew

royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by clothingonline(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
The next president, no matter how well he does, will be regarded as the worst president in the history of Nigeria. The job is the most difficult job at the moment. So many things are going wrong all at once.
You the only person here that spoke the bitter truth
If this people No that Nigeria is auto spoil no matter who wins 2023 problems persists with this system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Allisgud: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Let me quote from its last line,which says Nigerian don't need a tribalism or religiously leader to rule the country,peter obi is fit for that post
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by harmony75: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
God forbid by grace of God Mr Obi Peter as a president of Nigeria wisdom on what to do �
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by ehissi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is that a threat?
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Obidatti2023s(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
The next president, no matter how well he does, will be regarded as the worst president in the history of Nigeria. The job is the most difficult job at the moment. So many things are going wrong all at once.

A lot of people needs to be executed publicly! A lot! So as to pass a strong message to those sponsoring and practicing terrorism to leave the country as soon as possible. Look at Saudi Arabia and UAE today! Them nor born ISIS or Al Qaeda to try nonsense in Saudi Arabia or UAE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by tsdarkside(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
i dont think goverment change will make things better....

everywhere in the world is trouble....
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by tsdarkside(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
i already pitied who would follow continue after jonathan back then....

and you have people that wouldnt mind if nigeria becomes another libya....
the same strange people cheerin obi today....

even if obi wins,it still doesnt mean nigeria will get better....

i think,the military would have no other choice than to take over again....
democracy is not good for nigeria....nigeria should be more like china....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by laite: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
From the horses mouth....chaiii
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by tsdarkside(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

There's a huge dent on the fulani tribes by these act of terrorism by some fulanis.

they actualy do protest....buts its not widely reported....
their were northerners wailin about the killings before the nigerian embassy in london....

but it was not widely reported....
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
I agree with the headline
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by bagad: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

There's a huge dent on the fulani tribes by these act of terrorism by some fulanis.

too many questions, but just one answer for all.
Majority of the hypocrites uphold the jihad even indirectly.
That's why it's the Christians complaining the most in the south. The north is already islamatized.
Minority cannot make a good deal than to keep shut and watch others
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by JOemmy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
He is obviously indirectly warning any non fulani president that wins next year's presidential election of using ultimate force to deal with the fulani bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by pweetychyka(f): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
And this man still walks freely around this country!

Na wa oh
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by highchief1: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

And many idiots still want to vote APC and worse still a man of graft and greed like Tinubu.

Have you heard names like PandoraObi, Mandate2023, etc?
yes I have sir but Obi cannot win

2 Likes

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Alpharey: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
With Peter Obi, Nigeria will be an example of abattoir, because he is already coming with baggages of insecurity, the unknown gunmen and IPOB miscreants issues are there unresolved, Kanu nnamudi is in the prison, no matter the way he seek to take him out of prison will be his doom

Deal with your Fulani brothers first before mentioning Peaceful IPOB
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Friend22(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

You could have told us that you wanted to expose your terrible mental state.

Hope you've taken your pills??

Get well soon eh...
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by VEHINTOLAR: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is that the next agenda Mr Gumi;greater insecurity and bloodletting ? It will shock you and your co-travellers that Nigeria may actually end with Buhari:s regime ! You're all stupid in that your criminal enclave of terrorists !
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Alpharey: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Gumi eye don dey clear small small. Yes Peter Obi is coming. They should bring the insurgency on. When they do, they will pay the ultimate price
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by CSTRR: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
With Peter Obi, Nigeria will be an example of abattoir, because he is already coming with baggages of insecurity, the unknown gunmen and IPOB miscreants issues are there unresolved, Kanu nnamudi is in the prison, no matter the way he seek to take him out of prison will be his doom
I don't understand.

What has a mere civilian Peter obi got to do with insecurity?

Are you aware that atiku is from the north east, the same region as borno?

All the people that liked your post have brains?

Why am I even trying to be rational with a tribalist?
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Godmademan(m): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2022
McOluOmo:
For once, Gumi is %100 right

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
he was right until the last paragraph where he said the incoming president should not think the current president is handling the issue of insecurity with kids gloves. We all know the reality on ground.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by tunjijones(m): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Only Peter Obi would fight insurgency without sparing the sponsors.

If Kalashinov Shittima eventually becomes the Vice President, Nigerians will know the real difference between wicked and Evil.

Muslim-Muslim Ticket,
Drug lord and Boko Haram Commander.

Only in Africa..

I don't see Peter obi having the political will to fight insurgency. Not because he doesn't want to but because he just can't.

Do you know that plenty imams are telling these terrorists to chill untill Buhari leaves and a southern taken over before they unleash their terror on Nigerian.

My brother brace up, it's going to get bad. I even think it's going to get worse shd obi wins.

Let's be sincere with ourselves, how do you think obi will tackle insecurity. Am sure these fucking northern terrorist will make obi tenor worse shd he win.

I don't see him winning though even though I want him to win.

Am just being sincere. Pls don't attack me cos I know that's what you pple do.

You pple don't like hearing the truth.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by dalass(f): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

It's about jihad bro.

They want to turn Nigeria to an Islamic republic. They had it planned long ago. They are actively funding it. Most bureau de change operators are Northern people.. UAEs have helped is arrest and jail some of them. Even USA offered to give them names. But Buhari and his goons are jihadists and known terrorists supporters.

FG of Nigeria has not published names or investigated anyone. Horrible people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCT Chairman ‘rules In Favour’ Of Saraki / Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) / Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.