Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency (32710 Views)

Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Gubioma: 1:42am On Aug 05, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

These bandits terrorists are majorly fulani, hausa and sometimes kanuri people who often shout Allahu akbar each time they kill people or detonate bombs.

I'm wondering why all Muslims have not taken to the streets to protest the evil use of the name by these terrorists.

I'm wondering why all imams, ustazs or scholars have not aggressively told their followers not to indulge in the killings and all.

Aren't Muslims embarrassed by these things?

There's a huge dent on the fulani tribes by these act of terrorism by some fulanis.

It is actually making islam and fulani people scary and unappealing.

Why are all Muslims in Nigeria not protesting against these things?

Why are all hausas whose image these fulanis are spoiling not standing up against this evil?

Why are the Hausas no dissociating themselves from these evil people using religion to destroy lives and destinies?

Why are they quick to kill?
Dan Borno... Kanuri Boy)
U ar very stupid Ipob blood sucker. Stop mentioning Kanuri

Shikenan nagode
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Tflex01: 3:27am On Aug 05, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
I and my family didn't support APC, whether in 2015 or 2019.

Therefore, I pray God will spare me and my family from the insecurity ravaging the land.

Those who voted for APC and still support APC will face their nemesis in the hands of bandits, Boko Haram, killer herdsmen and terrorists.

All your wishes for your fellow men because they have opposing political views with you will return to you and family.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by opribo(m): 4:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Let them come this time around, we will capture them and they must name all their financiers and backers .
You too gumi you will be apprehended.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by saintadeola: 5:49am On Aug 05, 2022
What he said is actually true,it’s very likely the next president’s image is likely tanished because things are really going to be a mess
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by wink2015(m): 5:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Empty talk.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by mccloud224(m): 5:58am On Aug 05, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

These bandits terrorists are majorly fulani, hausa and sometimes kanuri people who often shout Allahu akbar each time they kill people or detonate bombs.

I'm wondering why all Muslims have not taken to the streets to protest the evil use of the name by these terrorists.

I'm wondering why all imams, ustazs or scholars have not aggressively told their followers not to indulge in the killings and all.

There's a huge dent on the fulani tribes by these act of terrorism by some fulanis.

Why are all hausas whose image these fulanis are spoiling not standing up against this evil?

Why are the Hausas no dissociating themselves from these evil people using religion to destroy lives and destinies?

Yoruba's,Hausa's and other tribes who are Moslems CANNOT condemn the killings because it is enshrined in the Quran. Even Shekau repeatedly challenged Islamic scholars to prove him wrong if ANYTHING he was doing wasn't supported by Quran...till date no one has said anything. Even the REAL Buhari (not the current look alike in aso rock) during his presidential campaign said they (the North) will not rest until every Nigerian follows sharia law.

So you see, its a game plan in process and the result is to islamize Nigeria (that is the secret wish of every Nigerian Moslem... Even the Igbo Moslems want Sharia let me tell you). Killing is permitted by the Quran... Don't expect any moslem to say otherwise.

Nnamdi Kanu several years ago warned about these jihadists and he was laughed at....guess who's laughing now?
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by bnbash(m): 5:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Every Muslim condemns such inhuman act. For you to think that our Imams and scholars do not preach against killings is not fair please. Islam in its totality does not encourage killings without Justification.
I am not asking anyone to believe or trust me n my religion since my Creator knows better than any human. Remember in Islam tribe is just for us to know n communicate among ourselves be it Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba or any other tribe.
"Oh humankind! We created you from a single pair of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored among you in the sight of Allah is the who is the most righteous of you.
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Pacyrus(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

Their young ones are busy migrating to the South-South of the nation. E.g, Edo State.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by DOM7: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2022
The Muslim should stage a nation wide protest against These Allah ukabar terrorist spoiling and blaspheming the name of Muhammad and Allah and not against innocent citizens, except they are sympathyzers of these terrorist.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by lagosrd: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Stop scaring us as nation. Tell your bandits babies that greater deaths will follow
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by mkoabiola: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2022
They will fully unleash d bandits on d nx president.. �
Dem b werey
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by toneroforever(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2022
I think we need to put sentiments aside & pray that FG becomes serious about ending the terrorism ravaging the NW. They should try and resolve the underlying causes of the Hausa-Fulani crisis. Address the effects of desertification by providing ranches for herders. Sensitise the locals on the need for compulsory western education & also use Islamic clerics, religious & traditional leaders to address these issues.Deploy the military to clear the terrorists(local & foreign) who continue to torment the locals. Set up a truth and reconciliation committee.
FG's nonchalant attitude sends a wrong message and it is responsible for the spread of insecurity to other parts of the country.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by OluwaDaamino: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2022
This is a coded message for people to understand. This man can be close to bandits but most of his message is something you don't take lightly. All the ransom this bandit has accumulated in this tenure is to acquire larger armoury against Nigeria. My prayer is for Intelligence community to be patriotic, If not hmmmm.. Nigeria is a gunner
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Shevchenkko: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
With Peter Obi, Nigeria will be an example of abattoir, because he is already coming with baggages of insecurity, the unknown gunmen and IPOB miscreants issues are there unresolved, Kanu nnamudi is in the prison, no matter the way he seek to take him out of prison will be his doom
Idiots like yourself brought this calamity upon Nigerians and yet you regroup to bring another walking dead to rule. Are your lives so worthless that you don't long for good things ? Peter Obi is your next president know this and know peace
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by toneroforever(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

The Hausas are standing up to the Fulanis and afterwards there are reprisals and the cycle of violence continues. This is one major reason why the crisis is worsening.
But the traditional and religious leaders (majorly Muslims) as well as the government should step up their game and strongly condemn the violence & then initiate a solution.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Lanre1st(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

Do you think protest can stop bandit/terrorist from using the word, what did BringBackOurGirl protest amount to, than to unsit GEJ. I agree with your thought on denting the religion and the tribe but millions of protest can not stop them and it making think this maye part of the mission they were setup. Almost all Muslim body if not all are condemning them on every occasions day in day out, Arewa youths take to street to protest stop banditry in North, all these bring no result. This problem goes beyond protest and no Muslim even understand the issue, only God can stop terrorist and their sponsors
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by SenatePresdo(m): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2022
tunjijones:

I don't see Peter obi having the political will to fight insurgency. Not because he doesn't want to but because he just can't.

Do you know that plenty imams are telling these terrorists to chill untill Buhari leaves and a southern taken over before they unleash their terror on Nigerian.

My brother brace up, it's going to get bad. I even think it's going to get worse shd obi wins.

Let's be sincere with ourselves, how do you think obi will tackle insecurity. Am sure these fucking northern terrorist will make obi tenor worse shd he win.

I don't see him winning though even though I want him to win.

Am just being sincere. Pls don't attack me cos I know that's what you pple do.

You pple don't like hearing the truth.

Lol, If you had managed to support Tinubu after saying all these things, I would have attacked you now. Because there is nothing he can do better in terms of security. He's partisan and doesn't want to offend the north.

Well, I know Terrorists would feel very angry.
Because a Christian Taking over Nigeria again would seem like all their efforts since 2010 are in vain.
They would continue their invasive terrorism again killing their Northern Brothers and sisters (Such foolish people).

Peter obi not winning is a possibility, just like him winning is also a possibility.

One thing about the igbo man which Peter Obi happens to be is that, they are not scared of the North.

If Peter Obi manages to make an Igbo man his Chief of Army staff, bro forget it.

Peter obi is crafty, I know him even before he became a national figure today.

He would use proxy to fight this Terrorists blood for blood, even their sponsors won't be left out.
An Igbo man won't have the political will to fight an Aboki causing problem?

Tell me another thing.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by paschalroller: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Do you in your shallow mind think that next president will treat and nurture them like your present idiot president is doing
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Kenswitch(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2022
GUMI should have been arrested for proper interrogation, someone that often visits bandits and still have the nerves to say this. Arrest him for serious interrogations.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by mecuries(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2022
In a civilized society, this man would be behind bars
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by tunjijones(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Lol, If you had managed to support Tinubu after saying all these things, I would have attacked you now. Because there is nothing he can do better in terms of security. He's partisan and doesn't want to offend the north.

Well, I know Terrorists would feel very angry.
Because a Christian Taking over Nigeria again would seem like all their efforts since 2010 are in vain.
They would continue their invasive terrorism again killing their Northern Brothers and sisters (Such foolish people).

Peter obi not winning is a possibility, just like him winning is also a possibility.

One thing about the igbo man which Peter Obi happens to be is that, they are not scared of the North.

If Peter Obi manages to make an Igbo man his Chief of Army staff, bro forget it.

Peter obi is crafty, I know him even before he became a national figure today.

He would use proxy to fight this Terrorists blood for blood, even their sponsors won't be left out.
An Igbo man won't have the political will to fight an Aboki causing problem?

Tell me another thing.

Now u made ur point all about tribe.

I think an igbo man was the chief of army staff during Jonathan period and I don't think he did much.

Please which tribe is scared of aboki. That's the main problem I have with plenty of you igbo, you talk and have this false feelings that you are superior to others.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
PUTY YASEF, GOD MIGHTY CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN HERE.THIS NOT AMERICA THAT HAS ABANDONED GOD IN THEIR WAY OF LIFE. BESIDES YOUR FACE ALONE CAN FUEL VIOLENCE.GO SHELVE ABEG. angry
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by abbey621(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
rippa:

So in ur tiny mind u think the north will leave atiku and vote Tinubu because of Shetima
Lolzz
I laugh in Togo
The only thing I know about shetima is that he found and funded boko haram
Tinubu dat could not even win his backyard state for his party and his cousin
I laugh again in Senegal
This election is a shocker for many people
South east and South South is gone already to Obi
North East will go to Atiku TINUBU WILL ALSO WIN 30% OR MORE HERE
North West will be divided between Atiku, kwakwaso and tinubu TINUBU WILL ALSO WIN 30% OR MORE HERE
South west is not even sure for tinubu IF TINUBU DOES NOT WIN 55% VOTES IN THE SW MAKE I BEND
I laugh in Nairobi
North central will be divided between Atiku and Obi TINUBU WILL PULL MORE VOTES THAN OBI HERE TOO!
His dollars can't help him this time
Even rigging can't help
Lolzzz make campaign first start
The youth are ready to take back their country and I beg u to join us
We can't finish with Buhari and enter another 8years with tinubu
Presidency is not a retirement work
Aso rock is not a place for old people.
APC missed it by not presenting Osinbajo
At least their failures would have been 4given

See why I said leave the sentimental bullshit out of this, claim that you cannot make in court don't bother airing it out on social media. Once again Tinubu is not looking at your own point of view, he has hundreds of advisers utilizing thousands of data assets to make decisions. One of those decisions was picking Shettima to give him a credible chance of splitting the Northern votes with Atiku. As long as Tinubu does not lose the Northern votes by a bigger margin than expected, the SW will do the rest to make this a very close election between Atiku and Tinubu.

Guy you dey talk about Osun as Tinubu's backyard? E be like say you love living on lies. Adeleke family is more popular in Osun than Tinubu and it was Aregbesola's popularity that aided the previous election, una go just dey yarn without proper OT. Finally, you still dey yarn this Osibanjo nonsense, guy you suppose to dey act with Baba Latin or Mr. Bean grin grin grin
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by SenatePresdo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
tunjijones:

Now u made ur point all about tribe.

I think an igbo man was the chief of army staff during Jonathan period and I don't think he did much.

Please which tribe is scared of aboki. That's the main problem I have with plenty of you igbo, you talk and have this false feelings that you are superior to others.

Lt. Colonel Azubuike Ihejirika remains the best COAS when it comes to dealing with Terrorists.

It got so bad for them, that they had to sue Ihejirika in A Saudi Arabian Court which he refused to go to.

Secondly, I don't care about how you feel, but I may care about how you think.

Did I in any way say that Igbos are superior to any tribe? I just told you their trait.

Wether you choose to admit it or not, the whole Nigerians know Igbos as go-getters, ambitious and strong headed.
I'm not saying other tribes doesn't have this quality, but Igbos own is on another level.

You making it a superiority struggle is totally your business.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sadly, this man has a point but he should be checked as well.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by RealBae: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
is it Ewa ? or with your brown teeth just like your delusional self
NigeriaIsGreat:
grin grin grin ;DIllusion
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Chinny024(f): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
He might even be killed by his recruits before anyone else...Evil for evil if that's ur prayer for Nigeria
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Kaymaxine(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
That's a sensitive statement...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) / Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.