Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency (32716 Views)

Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by blackboy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Only if the next president is a bigger idio@@# or bufoo### than the present president.

These bandits and boko Haram are no match for a serious president. If our soldiers cannot do the job and DSS cannot provide tangible inf0 to make arrest of sponsors and leaders then get in Wagner Group or Isreali mossad or CIA or South African mercenaries. Finish them we pay you and any money you find on the idio#$$ keep or in their hideouts.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by caprini1: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.
Nothing is serious here,as in,its very easy.The reason why it seems these terrorists are winning ,is because of compromises from jihadist military men..Paid mercenaries from Russia,South Africa ,Israel or Northern Ireland,will wipe out those bastards in weeks.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
rippa:

How much dem give u to write this rubbish ?
If tinubu had left Lagos purse alone since 2007, nobody would have being hearing his name.
Man decided to be gov of Lagos for life.
That's is d person u are campaigning for?
U accused the igbos of turning it into a religion affair and u are supporting someone that open came to tell other religions to go to tell that they don't matter. He is running on same religion ticket and u are clapping for him, where is ur Brain?
U claimed u nor be Yoruba and reside in Lagos.
I stay in Lagos, mc oluomo and tinubu urchins are threatening the ibos fire if dey vote Obi, that is the real tribalism.
If u want to vote Tinubu campaign with the reason why u are voting and stop spreading hatred against the igbos
Atiku and kwakwaso are running for the same office but every foul and duck criticise and attack Obi and d igbos yet they say he is of no threat to them.
Igbos have never rule this country for once. It's time to give them a chance and see if they can do something different. We are tired of APC govt
Tinubu will succeed Buhari and you will only wail for another 8 years
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by RealBae: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
And with Agbado and Ewaaa??

Narrator isonu Mtcheeew

PandoraObi:
With Peter Obi, Nigeria will be an example of abattoir, because he is already coming with baggages of insecurity, the unknown gunmen and IPOB miscreants issues are there unresolved, Kanu nnamudi is in the prison, no matter the way he seek to take him out of prison will be his doom
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Abujason: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
You and your fellow terrorists will not be so lucky to have a dunce and co-terrorist as President after the next election. So get ready to be dealt with in the language you will understand.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by ogatboy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
If the next president have sense, they'll pick up Gumi first them I'm sure the problem will be solved easily. He's their spokes person. Imagine government fining media houses for airing documentary but cannot arrest the spokes person for bandits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by RealBae: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
You are the real wailer
Don’t pretend about it
Stomach infrastructure on the beat

NigeriaIsGreat:
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by moneyissweet(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
That can only happen if the next president appoints a Fulani man as police IG or COAS
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by olisaEze(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nahh, dis man is slowly coming to terms with the fact that the days of freely looting and pillaging both the average Nigerian & the national treasury might come to an abrupt end if a man like Peter Obi becomes President! grin
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by abbey621(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
rippa:

How much dem give u to write this rubbish ?
If tinubu had left Lagos purse alone since 2007, nobody would have being hearing his name.
Man decided to be gov of Lagos for life.
That's is d person u are campaigning for?
U accused the igbos of turning it into a religion affair and u are supporting someone that open came to tell other religions to go to tell that they don't matter. He is running on same religion ticket and u are clapping for him, where is ur Brain?
U claimed u nor be Yoruba and reside in Lagos.
I stay in Lagos, mc oluomo and tinubu urchins are threatening the ibos fire if dey vote Obi, that is the real tribalism.
If u want to vote Tinubu campaign with the reason why u are voting and stop spreading hatred against the igbos
Atiku and kwakwaso are running for the same office but every foul and duck criticise and attack Obi and d igbos yet they say he is of no threat to them.
Igbos have never rule this country for once. It's time to give them a chance and see if they can do something different. We are tired of APC govt

Stop playing mischief! How did Tinubu tell other religion that they don't matter, is it really about religion or choosing the right candidate that gives him the best chance of winning in the North....Remember the north, the only group of people that truly matters in this election since you Igbos are solidly behind Obi and Atiku and majority of SWestern states will vote Tinubu. The other comical part of your analysis is thinking a man like Tinubu is antichristian when he married a Christian wife and has never for once disrespected Christianity in Lagos, so where are you pulling your crap from?

The only part that I agree with is the bullying and threat to Igbos by the agberos, everyone should be able to vote in peace for their choice without threat or harm!
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Abujason: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
With Peter Obi, Nigeria will be an example of abattoir, because he is already coming with baggages of insecurity, the unknown gunmen and IPOB miscreants issues are there unresolved, Kanu nnamudi is in the prison, no matter the way he seek to take him out of prison will be his doom

Your opinion is not only inconsequential but infantile and therefore of no importance. Your brother EBola Tinubu can’t even remember his real name, age or political party and therefore not of any significance for the upcoming election between Obi and Atiku. Either way the same Igbos that are causing you so much sleepless night will either be your president or vice.

So Are you ready for you Sniper cocktail? You will soon need it. grin
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by uchennaq(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Racoon:
He has started again. So says the undisputed minister of bandits and terrorist affairs. Blame the present evil regime that allowed his excesses.

Imagine this is a man that have free unhindered access to bandits/terrorists yet all the battery of security agencies in this country under this govt can't arrest him or gain good Intel on the operations of these treasonable elements?

Nigeria systems and institutions are all hallow. So, what do you want them to do? We need people who are competent, who will come to build the institutions, correct the institutions on intelligent and scientific foundation, not those who are propagandists trying to make us believe they are doing something when they are doing nothing.

What do you mean by this your statement. What did he say that is a lie?
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by rippa(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lolzz
The wailing go reach everybody
Na katsina people and the north west suffer buhari administration pass. grin grin
U think say if Nigeria destroy u will be exempted. They there dey deceive urself

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by rippa(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
abbey621:

Stop playing mischief! How did Tinubu tell other religion that they don't matter, is it really about religion or choosing the right candidate that gives him the best chance of winning in the North....Remember the north, the only group of people that truly matters in this election since you Igbos are solidly behind Obi and Atiku and majority of SWestern states will vote Tinubu. The other comical part of your analysis is thinking a man like Tinubu is antichristian when he married a Christian wife and has never for once disrespected Christianity in Lagos, so where are you pulling your crap from?

The only part that I agree with is the bullying and threat to Igbos by the agberos, everyone should be able to vote in peace for their choice without threat or harm!
Lolzz
APC choosed a presidential candidate from the minority Muslim community in the south without considering the effect.
E reach the time to choose a VP from the north, they now brought religion into it.
Are the Christians in the north not competent enough?
The lalong that was made chairman of tinubu campaign organization is a Christian from north, can't he be a VP?
If thee Muslims are one, why is dat the northern Muslim find it difficult to accept the southern Muslim
If the Muslim are one, tinubu would have represented the entire muslim community while a Christian from the north would have represented the entire Christian community.
If a Christian from the north was chosen I bet u the southern Christians dat are majority won't have problem with it.
Let be logic in our analysis
And remove tribal setiments
Tinubu has always wanted to test a Muslim Muslim ticket and divide this country along religion line

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by okoroemeka(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.
very serious and unfortunately the man maybe correct,when it is estimated to be 30,000 armed bandits in zamfara alone you can begin to see the gravity of the problem
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by abbey621(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
APC choosed a presidential candidate from the minority Muslim community in the south without considering the effect.
E reach the time to choose a VP from the north, they now brought religion into it.
Are the Christians in the north not competent enough?
The lalong that was made chairman of tinubu campaign organization is a Christian from north, can't he be a VP?
If thee Muslims are one, why is dat the northern Muslim find it difficult to accept the southern Muslim
If the Muslim are one, tinubu would have represented the entire muslim community while a Christian from the north would have represented the entire Christian community.
If a Christian from the north was chosen I bet u the southern Christians they are majority won't have problem with it.
Let be logic in our analysis
And remove tribal setiments
Tinubu has always wanted to test a Muslim Muslim ticket and decide this country along religion line

You think say na your average Nairaland dullard you dey converse with? This election is a special one, we have a strong Northern man, a strong Southern man and a wildcard. You mentioned Lalong as VP, shey you never run temperature so? What do you know about him? For the sake of prosperity make we no talk too much, Tinubu no be your mate for politics, he has hundreds of people supplying him with data and strategy. If they saw Shettima as the closer for the Northern vote, I believe them!

The trap you wanted to set was Tinubu(a minority Muslim like you said) now chose a Northern Christian as VP which would galvanize the core Northern muslims to vote against him since he also has a Christian wife. The trap una wan set no work hence the incoherent fuss about religion. We all know choosing a Northern Christian as VP would not give him 30% more votes in the South which he needs to counteract the loss of 30-50% of votes from the North due to backlash so once again who dey deceive WHOM?

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by ufotunang: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
First time gumi has said the right thing and something sensible
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by jaxxy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
IbomFinest:
Like seriously... And DSS has not seen any need to prosecute that man yet.

He hasn't done anything criminal bt it's funny and hypocritical that those who speak like this for biafra,ESN might get harassed and questioned by DSS.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
RealBae:
You are the real wailer
Don’t pretend about it
Stomach infrastructure on the beat

grin grin grin ;DIllusion
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by rippa(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
abbey621:

You think say na your average Nairaland dullard you dey converse with? This election is a special one, we have a strong Northern man, a strong Southern man and a wildcard. You mentioned Lalong as VP, shey you never run temperature so? What do you know about him? For the sake of prosperity make we no talk too much, Tinubu no be your mate for politics, he has hundreds of people supplying him with data and strategy. If they saw Shettima as the closer for the Northern vote, I believe them!

The trap you wanted to set was Tinubu(a minority Muslim like you said) now chose a Northern Christian as VP which would galvanize the core Northern muslims to vote against him since he also has a Christian wife. The trap una wan set no work hence the incoherent fuss about religion. We all know choosing a Northern Christian as VP would not give him 30% more votes in the South which he needs to counteract the loss of 30-50% of votes from the North due to backlash so once again who dey deceive WHOM?
So in ur tiny mind u think the north will leave atiku and vote Tinubu because of Shetima
Lolzz
I laugh in Togo
The only thing I know about shetima is that he found and funded boko haram
Tinubu dat could not even win his backyard state for his party and his cousin
I laugh again in Senegal
This election is a shocker for many people
South east and South South is gone already to Obi
North East will go to Atiku
North West will be divided between Atiku, kwakwaso and tinubu
South west is not even sure for tinubu
I laugh in Nairobi
North central will be divided between Atiku and Obi
His dollars can't help him this time
Even rigging can't help
Lolzzz make campaign first start
The youth are ready to take back their country and I beg u to join us
We can't finish with Buhari and enter another 8years with tinubu
Presidency is not a retirement work
Aso rock is not a place for old people.
APC missed it by not presenting Osinbajo
At least their failures would have been 4given
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Firstson33(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
In a sane country this terrorist and religious bigot was supposed to been in jail.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by orisa37: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
COUNTER INSURGENCY BREWING.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by keypha1: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Am seeing one day Nigerian will wake up and hear in news that terrorist has take Nigeria, every body should surrender. From now goes on terrorist is your president.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by PeterObi4LP: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:

Lol una propaganda don finish? Ipob, ESN, obipandora, izzu rivers are old fashion. Try something new.

Meanwhile, let Tilumpu shaky shaky grant Nigerians just one TV interview we want to check something.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by RepoMan007: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

These bandits terrorists are majorly fulani, hausa and sometimes kanuri people who often shout Allahu akbar each time they kill people or detonate bombs.

I'm wondering why all Muslims have not taken to the streets to protest the evil use of the name by these terrorists.

I'm wondering why all imams, ustazs or scholars have not aggressively told their followers not to indulge in the killings and all.

Aren't Muslims embarrassed by these things?

There's a huge dent on the fulani tribes by these act if terrorism by some fulanis.

It is actually making islam and fulani people scary and unappealing.

Why are all Muslims in Nigeria not protesting these things?

Why are all hausas whose image these fulanis are spoiling not standing up against this evil?

Why are the Hausas no dissociating themselves from these evil people using religion to destroy lives and destinies?

Why are they quick to kill?
the plan is to give jihadists insurgent strong position and handover to the next man who will be pressurized to give amnesty. They want to make it look like OBJ-Yar adua roles in ND amnesty. Buhari coup plotting are inseparable
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Elbethel1: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sheik you are one of the problems bedevilling Nigeria because if we are to be in a saner clime, you should have been banished to the prison by now. You have to tell us the connection you have with these bastards that gives you unfettered access to them anytime anyday and the positive influence you have on them before you start blaming clergy.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by slowice(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:

What sort of stupidity is this? Are you possessed?
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Omicron123: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
royalamour:
This is serious.

Let's be honest.

These bandits terrorists are majorly fulani, hausa and sometimes kanuri people who often shout Allahu akbar each time they kill people or detonate bombs.

I'm wondering why all Muslims have not taken to the streets to protest the evil use of the name by these terrorists.

I'm wondering why all imams, ustazs or scholars have not aggressively told their followers not to indulge in the killings and all.

Aren't Muslims embarrassed by these things?

There's a huge dent on the fulani tribes by these act if terrorism by some fulanis.

It is actually making islam and fulani people scary and unappealing.

Why are all Muslims in Nigeria not protesting these things?

Why are all hausas whose image these fulanis are spoiling not standing up against this evil?

Why are the Hausas no dissociating themselves from these evil people using religion to destroy lives and destinies?

Why are they quick to kill?
Like their oga at the top; President Bubu, they don't have shame.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by sweetjohn(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
IbomFinest:
grin
This election is more of a fight for faith than tribalism. Yoruba Muslims and Hausa Muslims are trying so so so hard 5o decieve Yoruba and northern christians. But unfortunately, it won't work for them. Christians are no more fools.

According to prophet Isah woo unto any christian that will vote for APC in the next presidential election
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Safyqueen: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Only Peter Obi would fight insurgency without sparing the sponsors.

If Kalashinov Shittima eventually becomes the Vice President, Nigerians will know the real difference between wicked and Evil.

Muslim-Muslim Ticket,
Drug lord and Boko Haram Commander.

Only in Africa..

PDP jettisoned zoning on the basis of "Competence. Tambuwal publicly argued that there was no Southern candidate in the party that could defeat APC.
Despite the fact that all the Southern candidates were Christians, CAN found the argument logical.

By implication, PDP could not find a single Christian worthy of winning election, even from the Christian South. But by bizarre logic, the same CAN claimed it has many competent hands this time around, from the minority christians in the north. I'm finding it hard to understand the logic. So, it is OK for PDP to throw Southern Christians under the bus just to win election but wrong for APC to do the same.

To them, VP position from the North is far more sensible than a Southern President. Just remember this "logic" anytime you need a practical example of Illogical logic.��

~Ayoade Ojeniyi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Lawmakers Whose Seats Were Declared Vacant Lack Sound Legal Advice–falana / Ondo Election: Obasanjo, Mimiko, Others In Closed-Door Meeting / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.