Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency (32714 Views)

Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by rippa(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!
How much dem give u to write this rubbish ?
If tinubu had left Lagos purse alone since 2007, nobody would have being hearing his name.
Man decided to be gov of Lagos for life.
That's is d person u are campaigning for?
U accused the igbos of turning it into a religion affair and u are supporting someone that open came to tell other religions to go to tell that they don't matter. He is running on same religion ticket and u are clapping for him, where is ur Brain?
U claimed u nor be Yoruba and reside in Lagos.
I stay in Lagos, mc oluomo and tinubu urchins are threatening the ibos fire if dey vote Obi, that is the real tribalism.
If u want to vote Tinubu campaign with the reason why u are voting and stop spreading hatred against the igbos
Atiku and kwakwaso are running for the same office but every foul and duck criticise and attack Obi and d igbos yet they say he is of no threat to them.
Igbos have never rule this country for once. It's time to give them a chance and see if they can do something different. We are tired of APC govt

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Omobalo67: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vinex4uba:
It is not true Sir!
With a good network of security surveillance system coupled with modern technologically oriented experts, Nigeria security challenge will be resolved within 6 months....

Yes it is very easy and achievable....

Ọmọde n se e shocked
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by OmoIjebuOde: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
It depends on who becomes the next president.

If it's Tinubu or Atiku then Nigeria is finished.

Peter obi is the only hope to rescue Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Nwabueze22: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Let there be Biafra and there is Biafra

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by AbuAeesha: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Only Peter Obi would fight insurgency without sparing the sponsors.

If Kalashinov Shittima eventually becomes the Vice President, Nigerians will know the real difference between wicked and Evil.

Muslim-Muslim Ticket,
Drug lord and Boko Haram Commander.

Only in Africa..
hmmm.
same thing was said about buhari,see what is happening now.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Shawl001(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
This comment is really sadistic and pessimistic.
It shows the kind of properties and textures his heart is made of, the Content are horrific; no wonder he is the mouthpiece for the bandits and kidnappers. I don't for once like this man, and one day, I'm gonna challenge him to keep shut forever.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vinex4uba:
It is not true Sir!
With a good network of security surveillance system coupled with modern technologically oriented experts, Nigeria security challenge will be resolved within 6 months....

Yes it is very easy and achievable....

Is that so? Big big oyibo. Is it because of lack of "good network of security surveillance system coupled with modern technologically oriented experts, Nigeria security challenge has not been resolved"?
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by knowhowk: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
He is right.. 100% Right
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Localordinary: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
You think say u wise? I don't them at all,its our lifeless president that caused these crap,yet they want agbado to continue. I'm sure Nigerian youths have woken up from their snoring �. If as a Nigerian youth, you are not wise now, you can never be wise again.

Racoon:
Gumi: "I feel pity for the next president… Nigeria could face a greater insurgency.."

https://www.thecable.ng/gumi-i-feel-pity-for-the-next-president-nigeria-could-face-a-greater-insurgency/amp
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by ZazziAkbar(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
IbomFinest:
grin
Your candidate made it clear that it is his turn...look at what omatseye wrote two days ago...and you're still blaming Igbos?.
Tinubus best days are behind him...I will not vote another sickly old man..

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Shawl001:
This comment is really sadistic and pessimistic.
It shows the kind of properties and textures his heart is made of, the Content are horrific; no wonder he is the mouthpiece for the bandits and kidnappers. I don't for once like this man, and one day, I'm gonna challenge him to keep shut forever.

All this one na big English. The man only telling us what him and his bandit brothers and sponsors are planning for nigeria. Unfortunately, DSS and Lai mohammed don't see this type of news in order to take action
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by mtngloetiartel: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
HMMMMM! DOCTOR GUMI!
Racoon:
Gumi: "I feel pity for the next president… Nigeria could face a greater insurgency.."

https://www.thecable.ng/gumi-i-feel-pity-for-the-next-president-nigeria-could-face-a-greater-insurgency/amp
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by IbomFinest: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
ZazziAkbar:

Your candidate made it clear that it is his turn...look at what omatseye wrote two days ago...and you're still blaming Igbos?.
Tinubus best days are behind him...I will not vote another sickly old man..
Obidient is the very best way to show that you believe... Sing with me cheesy grin
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
I feel pity for him ..chaii
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Benchilwell: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omo na real suffer, because if buhari leave office to Niger,dollar will be 1500 naira,d current debt will increase more, terrorism will be worst,price of good,food and services will increase,how will next president do it and reduce all thiz I have written. Obi,atiku or tinubu go hear am, because wat buhari have destroy,I can't see anybody solve d problem.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by codedguy1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Racoon:
He has started again. So says the undisputed minister of bandits and terrorist affairs. Blame the present evil regime that allowed his excesses.

Imagine this is a man that have free unhindered access to bandits/terrorists yet all the battery of security agencies in this country under this govt can't arrest him or gain good Intel on the operations of these treasonable elements?

Nigeria systems and institutions are all hallow. So, what do you want them to do? We need people who are competent, who will come to build the institutions, correct the institutions on intelligent and scientific foundation, not those who are propagandists trying to make us believe they are doing something when they are doing nothing.

The foolish retarded recalcitrant never do well idiots have started seeing that Peter might just win if we eventually have an election and have started paving the way to create chaos WHEN that eventually happens.

These miserable plebs are desperate to keep Nigeria where it is and would rather hang on to power even if it means the whole country goes up in flames. They are desperate and are ready to do anything from massively rigging and using scare tactics to get what they want.

It is that clown and his minions that am laffing at. someone that cannot walk on his own or carry ordinary flag is taunting with nature.

God Help us
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Corrected
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
IbomFinest:
Like seriously... And DSS has not seen any need to prosecute that man yet.

m not surprised bro. Who be dss , who be Government, any difference?
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Zorn: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
You're a liar no tribe is more tribal than the yoruba's. You kin do say Igbos hate them selves , so how is someone that hates his tribe man be said to be tribalist? You guys said you're going to be very very tribal in the coming election . No any other tribe has used tribalism to campaign aside the Yorubas , Yoruba lokan was supposed to mean what? It's still Yoruba's that are pushing the narrative that Peter Obi is IPOB project, and we ask how ? It's still the yoruba's that are saying igbos can never be president in Nigeria, the list is numerous just that you have short memory but not everyone does. It's tribalism that is making you push a dieing man that can not stand on his own to be president because he's from your tribe. If Igbo people make you feel inferior It's called inferiority complex and that's your fault. Everything you post there is tribalism. It's only hate that can make one lie that much against his fellow human being without remorse. Shun tribalism and hate for your sanity sake.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Shawl001(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
lexy2014:

All this one na big English. The man only telling us what him and his bandit brothers and sponsors are planning for nigeria. Unfortunately, DSS and Lai mohammed don't see this type of news in order to take action

No doubt.
Birds of a feather; all of them.
We don't expect much from any security agency in Nigeria, especially at this time.
Everyone is collecting it "wotowoto".
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Fearyourcreator: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
I and my family didn't support APC, whether in 2015 or 2019.

Therefore, I pray God will spare me and my family from the insecurity ravaging the land.

Those who voted for APC and still support APC face their nemesis in the hands of bandits, Boko Haram, killer herdsmen and terrorists.
Send your birth certificate
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Terrorist enablers have started coming out
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by jrusky(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
So our millipede millitary can not shut this man mouth for him?

Shut da f u c k Gumi mouth guys. Why na too mumu like this? Set this idiot up and send him to the other world.

Enough is enough of his doom prediction from his boys from the bush. Shut him up!!!

He is the only who knows the address of bandits in the Bush. He is the only one who knows bandits wives and children. He is the only one who knows bandits next move and strike.

Shut him up!!!
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Shawl001(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
The truth is, Nigeria doesn't only need a good leadership structure, but fervent prayers to uphold it. I fear that, if adequate prayers are not made for PETER OBI and the Team, they may end up frustrated and incapacitated.
Currently, Nigeria isn't just battling bad leadership but there are evil powers that be that are ravaging this nation. The Christians need to arise again and rebuild/redress the altar of God that has been forsaken. Majorly, that's what Nigeria needs.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Okobola146: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
The more reason that sick old drug baron should stay away from the villa
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Rawtruth1: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Except the president has sympathy for terrorists otherwise terrorists will be wiped off the face of the earth in three months of his assuming office
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Brushstrokes20: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies! undecided
A SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER will eliminate ye bloodthirsty terrorists in a record time!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Padipadi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Racoon:
He has started again. So says the undisputed minister of bandits and terrorist affairs. Blame the present evil regime that allowed his excesses.

Imagine this is a man that have free unhindered access to bandits/terrorists yet all the battery of security agencies in this country under this govt can't arrest him or gain good Intel on the operations of these treasonable elements?

Nigeria systems and institutions are all hallow. So, what do you want them to do? We need people who are competent, who will come to build the institutions, correct the institutions on intelligent and scientific foundation, not those who are propagandists trying to make us believe they are doing something when they are doing nothing.
Bros I watched that BBC documentary and for once I agreed with Gumi.
He seems to be deliberately finding soft landing for the bandits to avoid their annoyance. Those boys are more serious than the FG.
The documentary exposed that everyone that has managed security from 2015 till date should be jailed. From Buhari to the least general.

1 Like

Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
rippa:

How much dem give u to write this rubbish ?
If tinubu had left Lagos purse alone since 2007, nobody would have being hearing his name.
Man decided to be gov of Lagos for life.
That's is d person u are campaigning for?
U accused the igbos of turning it into a religion affair and u are supporting someone that open came to tell other religions to go to tell that they don't matter. He is running on same religion ticket and u are clapping for him, where is ur Brain?
U claimed u nor be Yoruba and reside in Lagos.
I stay in Lagos, mc oluomo and tinubu urchins are threatening the ibos fire if dey vote Obi, that is the real tribalism.
If u want to vote Tinubu campaign with the reason why u are voting and stop spreading hatred against the igbos
Atiku and kwakwaso are running for the same office but every foul and duck criticise and attack Obi and d igbos yet they say he is of no threat to them.
Igbos have never rule this country for once. It's time to give them a chance and see if they can do something different. We are tired of APC govt

Aguiyi Ironsi? Unitary system of governance during cocoa money?
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by ceeceeco: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are the ones that actually voted for APC or it's actually foreigners. Because, I can't see any reason why a sane Nigerian will vote for this kind of nightmare/disaster of a government called APC! Why are people just so heartless, selfish, & foolish? God forbid. Sometimes people know the right thing but choose to do the opposite due to selfish interest.
Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by Neoteny(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Racoon:

Obviously you didn't read it, because you're essentially repeating what he said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials / Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.