Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Do I Get her to leave my house? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get her to leave my house? (48234 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Mattwillz: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2022
shantti:
Pretend to be a ritualist.
In the middle of the night, switch off the entire light, draw a symentric star in your room and sit in the middle with red candles surrounding you. Make sure you wear red and red oh.
Start mumbling football players names, she won't understand what u r saying, she is a woman, she will think you are invoking Satan.
Then bring out a dagger and start moving towards her slowly and saying continuously, sacrifices must be made
She will run
Sorry...Are You Related To Very Wicked Man?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Finelolo: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2022
You need to grow up. How can you accept to be weak in a situation like this. Even if the lady is your wife so you can't correct her. Over staying her welcome means she is on a mission. You need to tell her boldly to go. You don't need to lie. Else you will come back here to ask us how to file papers for divorce. Oga be a man haba!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by aalangel(f): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Get the police to arrest you and lock up the house.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by IronSponge23(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Guy at this stage, arrange robbery at your home with your guys. Tell them to threaten you that they're cultist and would be coming in 2 days time to collect what they came for and failure to provide it, anyone seen in your apartment is going six feet. Case fixed ☺

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by jjparagon(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2022
So well.... lol..
And that's actually like a thing, you know..
doggedfighter:

Can you relate?
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by AlphaStyles(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
this trend lmao
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by StUriah(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Go hire the services of 2 crazy professional prostitutes to come and constitute a nuisance in your house just for a whole day.

Make sure you don't have sex with any of them. Tell them their job descriptions, pay them handsomely. Trust me, that useless bitch will run for cover.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by kelspinall(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Your mom is visiting with your other siblings to make arrangements on the remembrance of your late grandfather so she needs to leave .

you are a bomb and wisdom plenty for your head

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ilekokonit:
Would you prefer a lady with big boobs but who down the line turns out to be a monster who is just using you and has no iota of love for you or this one with small boobs but who is so into you and from your statements is quite besotted with you ?

If you were a woman with her size of boobs, you would be self conscious as well and you will have disguised this as well like ALL women would.

Give her a chance as what goes around comes around.

Remember that she get her own eleda o.

If you never nack am now na different thing but you don nack am so it seems like you want to dump her just because of a part of her anatomy she had no control over what size she got given.

If you dump her now, she may not get over it and God forbid she contemplates suicide especially seeing that she must be very conscious of that part of her anatomy which is really not her fault.

Something drew you to her in the first place and if she is otherwise well behaved and peaceful then give her a chance.

You just never know which kain woman you go jam next 'cos there are big breasted murderers in this world you know just like there are small breasted angels too.

I love big boobs
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Wizywiz:
@Thinkam how far she don discharge? grin

Yes o
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Wizywiz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Yes o
grin how e take happen grin
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by seangy4konji: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Tell her you are going to be busy from tomorrow and she needs to leave this evening...you are going to call her later when less busy...

Stop acting like a sissy...

Woman no like nice guy.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Ilekokonit: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wizywiz:
@Thinkam how far she don discharge? grin

Thinkam:
Yes o

Wizywiz:
grin how e take happen grin

Maybe she is a Nairalander and read this thread especially the accurate description of her mammary or Non-mammary glands.

You will be surprised that people you least expect to actually visit Nairaland.

Recently I listened to a very popular 65 year old Naija pastor preach about something he read on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / How Can I Punish Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.