Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How Do I Get her to leave my house? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get her to leave my house? (48269 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Delacroix6(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Just tell her to leave.
Tell her she's inconveniencing you..

Btw smaller titties are cool.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Epp me
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by HandsomeGuyman(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Mumu boy.. When you done Bleep finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by bigdammyj: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Tell her to go.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Codes151(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
You are just angry you didn't see big boobs.

she's a fraud

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Adakintroy: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2022
The same way she came In. Through the front door.

But some of una when una Don beg this girl's to come. Lash tire. Una go wan come drive them. Talk straight. Tell her wetin de from the start. If she no gree make she no gree.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Ola4lead(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:
This lady I've barely known for less than 2weeks, doesn't want to leave my apartment.

Please what can I do to get her, out.

Can you just be a man and act like one, you should be bold enough to tell a lady when she needs to leave and why do you have to lie ?
Tell her you need some privacy and you will be getting busy, just let her know you guys will talk on phone and she can visit you again whenever you are less busy…. Don’t turn to a SIMP

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Advancedman(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:
Firstly she scammed me, thought she had huge boobs, but turns out she only wears big bra's those things are tiny just nipples.

She has her own apartment, but for the past 4days she has been living with me practically...

I hate sharing my personal space, I've tried using technicalities and innuendos to drive her out, but none seems to work

Happy married life

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by victorjoe(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Your mom is visiting with your other siblings to make arrangements on the remembrance of your late grandfather so she needs to leave .
I

Boss boss, your own na carry come.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:
Firstly she scammed me, thought she had huge boobs, but turns out she only wears big bra's those things are tiny just nipples.

She has her own apartment, but for the past 4days she has been living with me practically...

I hate sharing my personal space, I've tried using technicalities and innuendos to drive her out, but none seems to work
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Would this really work?

Are you guys dating...?? If not you dont owe her any explanation of why you don't want her in your house .. if you are gentler showimg courtesy about it.
.she'll come back unannounced thinking she can stay again...

Just tell her to leave in a very u friendly manner.....geezzz!!!
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

They even where for big booty
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Munzy14(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Acidosis:
Big bo.obs indeed. Your eyes don clear after two rounds of se.x abi? Men only feel that way when they sleep with women they don't like/love. Boo.b size is not the issue. Sex don humble you and all the lies you told her.

I hope your plans to evict her fail again and again. grin Two weeks in your house will make a difference.
grin grin

Reality struck!

After releasing the whole tension..If na babe he really really like/love he won't be here complaining..Infact he will beg her to add another 2weeks. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by wiseone28: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Even if she had big breast would you eat it?

Now that you see free puzi you are tired.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

grin grin grin are you tired of fornicating and feeding her Oga na so marriage dey be oo, for many good years and so start learning how to live with someone, unless you have decided to surrender your life to Christ.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by CasNova: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Tell her your mind.

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Even if she had big breast would you eat it?

Now that you see free puzi you are tired.

He is tired of feeding her grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by bigsecsyde(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Y'all so childish tbh, why do you need to lie? Just tell her you need your personal space to sort some issues out and that you'd reach out to her later. Back in my days, ladies used to think I was rude but they always value my honesty. You gain more respect that way.
Thinkam:
This lady I've barely known for less than 2weeks, doesn't want to leave my apartment.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by favour32(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2022
This na example of a girl having self interest but does not love.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

I didn't enjoy anything, what even scares me now, she mentioned she wants to get married grin grin

And have a baby grin grin
Sleep with your two eyes open
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by CrownLands(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Since you have told her you were traveling, make the move. Pack some stuff into your traveling bag. Get a hotel out of your neighbourhood, step out with her and; promise you'll call her when you return.

Next time, use your brain don't be deceived by "packaging"
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Zeinymira(f): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

It's not just about the sex, Abeg O..
I need my house back
Play blaqbonez sing -Go home...she go leave
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by uuzba(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Advancedman:

Happy married life
Don't mind the idiot.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Ade3131: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

I didn't enjoy anything, what even scares me now, she mentioned she wants to get married grin grin

And have a baby grin grin

The simplest of them all. How come you missed that opportunity still baffles me.

Your response to her when she said that would have been.... WOW. Who's the lucky man? I'm happy for him Ooo.

Only that line would have finish the job.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Secondly: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Why can't you tell her directly that you want her to leave because she is invading your space?

So many SIMPS in the world today.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
You didn't get what you wanted in her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Shascky33: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Your mom is visiting with your other siblings to make arrangements on the remembrance of your late grandfather so she needs to leave .
She will percieve it as a good time and gud timing to meet her future mother inlaws. Coming to think of it, what if the Op is the last surviving member of his family?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by smallvill(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Come o, do you work and if you work you leave her in your house, two weeks and am sure you have been sleeping with her.
for your own good better be nice, if you are working tell her your office sent you on assignment to Abuja and hope you have somewhere you can stay for like two days because she might come to check if it is true, pack a bag and let her see you off to the park then give her transport money to go when she leaves to go to your guy's house and stay for 2 or 3 days before going back home.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2022
You needs to go out for your daily hustle, while coming back "pretend to be mourning, fold face, fold your dicks ,enter house without talking to her" pretend to be mourning! When she ask you what happened " tell her that your grandma is very down is she is about going and your mother can't take the heat anymore, she decided to be coming for a holiday in your apartment with the last born of your family.. Start washing, mobbing and arranging your apartments; if she refuses to go; she is a wife material! You can now find a way to import a bigger breast for her..

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by wiseone28: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

He is tired of feeding her grin grin
That girl must not go abi who no like free food

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by zakkxx: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2022
If you don’t repent, na woman go kill u! If u cannot stay with s.. marry! Hiv, hpv, STDs are real oo! A word is enough for the fool and non is required by the wise!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.