Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT (27593 Views)

Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / 2023: I Feel Empty Without Wike, Others On PDP Campaign – Gov Emmanuel / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Kennedyli: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Tinubu may likely win Bayelsa or get a good number of votes from it, they are progressive.
As for other SS states, he wont
You really don't know Bayelsa. David Lyon won because he was a well known humanitarian and because people, including GEJ hated Dickson. APC won't even get 20% votes in Bayelsa.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by ponishah: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Wike is over hyping himself because of Rivers State govt money.
But truth be told, PDP can't win shit without the support of SE/SS. And as it is now, they are not sure of wining any states in these two zones, not even Delta state. And Wike will be very influential in the zones...

Wike should stop overreadting, is he the first person to lose a primary and running mate slot?
He is nagging this much as a governor and contestant, imagine what he would have done as a vice president to his party and president.
Abeg, it's healthy he was not picked as a vp candidate.
He is losing his clout, gradually.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Salvador1: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2022
Coming out from Lagos ibadan express media.
Propaganda Media.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by IamR: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:

If e sure you, go and campaign for tinubu in bayelsa or any of the south south state and let's see if you might make it out complete

It's best you don't meddle in affairs that you know little about, ijaw and Urhobo are one and tinubu is a complete stranger to them

Saying tinubu will win bayelsa is like staking 10million on a 1000 odds destined to fail.
Tinubu cannot win Bayelsa, but nobody cares about who you campaign for here. Bayelsans are not like that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by BlazinGlory40: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

How on earth will Tinibu win in Bayelsa...? A man that mastermind the removal of their son Gej.. Tinibu won't smell 15% of votes there.

Forget about David Lyon wining the guber election last time.. Just like saying Atiku will win Osun because Adeleke won guber election..

SS is a battle between LP and PDP, although APC will get some significant votes in Edo and Cross river .

What would make APC get significant votes from cross river? Ben Ayade?
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by udemzyudex(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2022
The earlier you cut the cry baby off to enable you start preparing the better for you.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Ransomtheking(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

In fact Tinibu will win all 36 states plus FCT with 100% votes.. grin

Come and win a single LGA for SS let me dash you urgent 2k..
bros abeg �� help me tell am again e be like him no know weytin dey happen for SE and SS
E just dey speak based on imagination
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Polchiz(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
i lived in Bayelsa state until 2020 before moving to PH.
Bayelsans are not bittered about the removal of GEJ, they have moved passed it.
If there is anyone Bayelsans really liked, that should be DSP Alameyesigha, and to some extent Timipre sylva

Tinubu or Atiku may win Bayelsa but definitely not Obi, i'll lean towards Atiku with Tinubu coming second

Despite GEJ having 1m+ votes against Buhari having just a little above 50k in 2015 in Rivers state. when it comes to 2019, PDP had just 600k while APC had 160k.

that shows u that when their man is not involved, the average SS person is not keen on voting, forget the media publicity of LP, e no deh pass townhall meeting
This one is dreaming.
Beyelsa has moved on indeed because Dokunbo collected Tinubu's dollars and started speaking from both sides of his mouth.
I will remind you next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Papa85: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
and what makes you think Tinubu is a total stranger?

I keep telling u SE people that the SS/SE bromance u keep believing doesnt actually work that way here in SS.

This region is the most evenly spread when it comes to tribe and ethnicity, there is no bromance between two ethnic groups, today, Ijaw and Urhobo go fight over land, 2moro dem go settle, its either one for all or all for one

no be like say 2023, u go say we betray u o
Speak for yourself ewu. This guy is not from bayalsa. Make Una no mind d mkpi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Polchiz(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:

Since 2020 have you been to bayelsa recently?

Sorry

Saying tinubu will win bayelsa is like saying Peter Obi will win Kano or sokoto
The guy is simply dreaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by maestroferddi: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2022
I pity people still taking The Nation as a serious news source.

As soon as I saw this topic, I didn't bother to read the article...I went down to check the source and of course, I was not disappointed.

How journalists who have spent years in the careers could elect to serially sound and look ridiculous just to make one man happy beats my imagination.

Sensible ones among them, anyways, are leaving for reputable platforms.

Kudos for Arise TV and other objective stables...

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by crixlight2(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:

If e sure you, go and campaign for tinubu in bayelsa or any of the south south state and let's see if you might make it out complete

It's best you don't meddle in affairs that you know little about, ijaw and Urhobo are one and tinubu is a complete stranger to them

Saying tinubu will win bayelsa is like staking 10million on a 1000 odds destined to fail.

But why is Asari Dokubo now campaigning for Tinubu and lambasting Peter Obi , please don’t insult me , I just want clarification that’s all
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Cruisecatcher: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Lga too big , tinubu won’t even win a ward in the ss & se
ImmaculateJOE:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Cruisecatcher: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2022
crixlight2:

But why is Asari Dokubo now campaigning for Tinubu and lambasting Peter Obi , please don’t insult me , I just want clarification that’s all
� money. But on Election Day his real position would be seen

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Ransomtheking(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Haha bro wake up from your dream gringrin
Ikpaitid:
I can assure you that APC will win Imo state and have at least 40% in Ebonyi.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by BlazinGlory40: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
and what makes you think Tinubu is a total stranger?

I keep telling u SE people that the SS/SE bromance u keep believing doesnt actually work that way here in SS.

This region is the most evenly spread when it comes to tribe and ethnicity, there is no bromance between two ethnic groups, today, Ijaw and Urhobo go fight over land, 2moro dem go settle, its either one for all or all for one

no be like say 2023, u go say we betray u o

My good friend from yesterday, how far na? Eh, I have a ask sir! Are you BATists configures to think everyone who is anti BAT or APC is igbo? I say make me ask oh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2022
IamR:

Tinubu cannot win Bayelsa, but nobody cares about who you campaign for here. Bayelsans are not like that.
Thanks for the clarification
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

My good friend from yesterday, how far na? Eh, I have a ask sir! Are you BATists configures to think everyone who is anti BAT or APC is igbo? I say make me ask oh..
Anybody who speaks against tinubu is IBO in their poor brains
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by BlazinGlory40: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:

With your comments you have confirmed that you're a Tinubu supporter from the SW

Anybody who calls out tinubu is IBO to y'all

Am from Delta State Urhobo/Isoko and I can boldly speak for the south south, and it will be easier for Peter Obi or Atiku to dominate the two region's, compared to tinubu who is like a total stranger to the entire south south

How y'all from the south west sits down in your south Western house and analyze politics to favor tinubu in the south south is bemusing

Bros, forget those people abeg. It’s only igbos that are feeling the effect of bad governance while they are living in eldorado.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Ransomtheking(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Cruisecatcher:
� money. But on Election Day his real position would be seen
actually a lot of this tinubu supporters don't know that many of this people endorsing tinubu,are just using this medium to cash out come 2023 many won't vote for him undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2022
crixlight2:

If by now you can't see that everyone who associates with tinubu in the south south is actually bonded to selfish financial reasons, then I can't help but leave you till you open your eyes on that day of voting
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Polchiz(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Ikpaitid:

APC will only win IMO state and get 40% votes in Ebonyi in your dreams.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by BlazinGlory40: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
i am not a Tinubu supporter, i am supporting either Amaechi or Osibanjo but since they are not on the ballot, i would like Peter Obi to win so 2027, we can take over when Tinubu is out of the way

Dude stop lying here! Was it not you that posted voting figures from 2019 elections here yesterday and how you mocked that obi would lose embarrassingly next year? Do you think some of us here have amnesia? You are not even proud to stand by your candidate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Salvador1: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Ikpaitid:
Mr assurance one of Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Polchiz(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2022
crixlight2:

He collected dollars from the cash cow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Bros, forget those people abeg. It’s only igbos that are feeling the effect of bad governance while they are living in eldorado.
I just tire

Nairaland now sensor's Urchin to supporters because of tinubu isn't that amazing? grin
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by bonnyhope: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Why answering that guy

He has failed to embrace the reality on ground
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by BlazinGlory40: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Gentlevip:
Atiku = tactics with no strategy
Obi = no tactics no strategy
Kwankwaso = strategy with no tactics
Tinubu = tactics with strategy ✓

As usual i expect barkings �

Tinubu would win 36states with 100% of the votes as the one with tactics and strategy. Let’s celebrate in advance! Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!?
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Dude stop lying here! Was it not you that posted voting figures from 2019 elections here yesterday and how you mocked that obi would lose embarrassingly next year? Do you think some of us here have amnesia? You are not even proud to stand by your candidate.
I didn't even replied him again after he made that statement

These urchins are thinking people are not wise over here.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Creamz(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

But Atiku will win neither Kano nor Lagos, however, all Northwest, South West, 4 States in North East, 4 States in North Central , 4 States in South South and 5% in SE will be won by Tinubu.

Wake up from that dream.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Livingstone124: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

But Atiku will win neither Kano nor Lagos, however, all Northwest, South West, 4 States in North East, 4 States in North Central , 4 States in South South and 5% in SE will be won by Tinubu.
Here comes the Greatest Dreamer of all time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos / Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.