Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT (27602 Views)

Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / 2023: I Feel Empty Without Wike, Others On PDP Campaign – Gov Emmanuel / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by franudi: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by kabillionaire(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
See funny analysis, where is Obi, the incoming president in your scheme of things?
ryloy:

But Atiku will win neither Kano nor Lagos, however, all Northwest, South West, 4 States in North East, 4 States in North Central , 4 States in South South and 5% in SE will be won by Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Babastrong(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=kenzysmith post=115397094]You don't have to be Atikulated to be blessed, just a simple obedience we save u from Tunubulation[ Awa ma ri BATISHE Ni 2023]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Babastrong(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Naija ma ri BATISHE ni 2023.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by MrSwiftt: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

But Atiku will win neither Kano nor Lagos, however, all Northwest, South West, 4 States in North East, 4 States in North Central , 4 States in South South and 5% in SE will be won by Tinubu.

It's good to have a tall dream. Enjoy your dream land. But just know that SS, SE and NC is for Obi. Plus substantial votes in the SW, NE, and NW.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Goodnigga: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
i lived in Bayelsa state until 2020 before moving to PH.
Bayelsans are not bittered about the removal of GEJ, they have moved passed it.
If there is anyone Bayelsans really liked, that should be DSP Alameyesigha, and to some extent Timipre sylva

Tinubu or Atiku may win Bayelsa but definitely not Obi, i'll lean towards Atiku with Tinubu coming second

Despite GEJ having 1m+ votes against Buhari having just a little above 50k in 2015 in Rivers state. when it comes to 2019, PDP had just 600k while APC had 160k.

that shows u that when their man is not involved, the average SS person is not keen on voting, forget the media publicity of LP, e no deh pass townhall meeting
Where you expecting stadium meeting first when campaign has not started? This is a much smaller party gathering momentum unlike the other established one. Campaign has not started yet, moreover hardship and hunger will never allow people vote in more hardship
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Tycyborg(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

I'm currently in Rivers state. The indigent are using their money to campaign for LP, printing banners and sticker.. Posters will flood the street once campaign starts proper.

Even known PDP members are working for Obi, although this is just for the presidential election.

So I can't argue for other SS states, but you see Rivers state..? Obi will carry the day..

You lied about this... I stayed at ada gorge close to chinda... What part do you stay? The only place I saw obi poster was the town hall close to big tree and the following day the community boys tell them to remove everything... Go to that exact place and confirm yourself... You are delusional with this lies... This is what I hate about your kind of people... You use lies to say things and it will take you no where...
When you lied about this, then how do I know you are truthful about your candidate archivements and intentions for Nigeria. You can go there to confirm and let me tell you something... Ikwere people who are the dominating tribe in rivers don't like igbos... They said they are deceptive... Act like a calabar man or other tribe and ask any ikwere guy about igbos he will tell you the same or rather try calling an ikwere guy an igbo man and see what happens... Please verify this first unless you want to argue blindly
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by latolz: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Error.. But anything is possible.. Atiku GREEDY sha.. haba.. where your conscience
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by SupremeSpecimen: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

Talk is Extremely cheap guy.

Pure delusions.....

You're willing to bet nada for this your comment
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by SupremeSpecimen: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
i lived in Bayelsa state until 2020 before moving to PH.
Bayelsans are not bittered about the removal of GEJ, they have moved passed it.
If there is anyone Bayelsans really liked, that should be DSP Alameyesigha, and to some extent Timipre sylva

Tinubu or Atiku may win Bayelsa but definitely not Obi, i'll lean towards Atiku with Tinubu coming second

Despite GEJ having 1m+ votes against Buhari having just a little above 50k in 2015 in Rivers state. when it comes to 2019, PDP had just 600k while APC had 160k.

that shows u that when their man is not involved, the average SS person is not keen on voting, forget the media publicity of LP, e no deh pass townhall meeting

"I lived in Bayelsa"
" I made lots of friends"

Well nothing else needs to be said then. Your obviously the authoritative voice
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by AutomaticMotors: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

How on earth will Tinibu win in Bayelsa...? A man that mastermind the removal of their son Gej.. Tinibu won't smell 15% of votes there.

Forget about David Lyon wining the guber election last time.. Just like saying Atiku will win Osun because Adeleke won guber election..

SS is a battle between LP and PDP, although APC will get some significant votes in Edo and Cross river .

Where are you from?
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
AutomaticMotors:

Where are you from?
Resident in Rivers State..
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tycyborg:

You lied about this... I stayed at ada gorge close to chinda... What part do you stay? The only place I saw obi poster was the town hall close to big tree and the following day the community boys tell them to remove everything... Go to that exact place and confirm yourself... You are delusional with this lies... This is what I hate about your kind of people... You use lies to say things and it will take you no where...
When you lied about this, then how do I know you are truthful about your candidate archivements and intentions for Nigeria. You can go there to confirm and let me tell you something... Ikwere people who are the dominating tribe in rivers don't like igbos... They said they are deceptive... Act like a calabar man or other tribe and ask any ikwere guy about igbos he will tell you the same or rather try calling an ikwere guy an igbo man and see what happens... Please verify this first unless you want to argue blindly

The problem with you is that refused to read my comment slowly.. Read is again and you will see where I said posters will flood the streets once campaign starts properly..

Peace !
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Jesusloveyou: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

In fact Tinibu will win all 36 states plus FCT with 100% votes.. grin

Come and win a single LGA for SS let me dash you urgent 2k..
edo and bayelsa is sure for apc.
can you bet one million naira.
and river state is for apc now.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Jesusloveyou: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

How on earth will Tinibu win in Bayelsa...? A man that mastermind the removal of their son Gej.. Tinibu won't smell 15% of votes there.

Forget about David Lyon wining the guber election last time.. Just like saying Atiku will win Osun because Adeleke won guber election..

SS is a battle between LP and PDP, although APC will get some significant votes in Edo and Cross river .
gej and Sylva will deliver bayelsa for apc.
they did it before
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Honjoshy4u: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
The Nation is the most useless news paper now. Trying to add fuel to fire.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by SlavaUkraini: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

Dreamer....

Even South West is not sure for Tinubu.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Polchiz:
70% are Northerner's and they are voting Tinubu? Bragging don't win election. Okay, enjoy!

no they're voting peter obi

mumu people
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by einsteine(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
Atiku you have never won the north and I don't think it'll happen now. Buhari is not in your class as he has always gotten huge votes from the north even with little known parties. Atiku you don't have that clout stop deceiving yourself.

There is no other serious northerner in the race so this time is different.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by einsteine(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
edo and bayelsa is sure for apc.
can you bet one million naira.
and river state is for apc now.

Edo will be split three ways. It will be the most competitive state in the south south.

Apc would lose woefully in Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom. That is, less than 5%.

They will do maybe 10-15% in cross river.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by einsteine(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
gej and Sylva will deliver bayelsa for apc.
they did it before

Why would GEJ want to work for Tinubu? Are you playing?
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Indispensable85(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
einsteine:

There is no other serious northerner in the race so this time is different.

Atiku can't win the north.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by SlavaUkraini: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With yoruba Muslim votes? Lol.The only place Tinubu would win is Sw, stop dreaming

Even South West is not sure for Tinubu.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Jesusloveyou: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
einsteine:

Why would GEJ want to work for Tinubu? Are you playing?
is gej still a member of pdp?
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by einsteine(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
With or without Wike, PDP would win Rivers and LP would come second.

PDP will win all states in the south south except maybe Edo which could go either way. LP would be competitive in Edo but will come 3rd.

Vote buying and tribalism will play a big role in the elections.

For the party relying on online insults and townhall meetings, the whole movement is going to turn out to be mere intellectual masturbation as their candidate would not score up to 1.5 million votes total.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by einsteine(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
is gej still a member of pdp?

Is Amaechi not a member of APC? Do you think he would work for Tinubu?

Party membership is immaterial.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by einsteine(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Atiku can't win the north.

The elections are not far.

He will win the NW and NE handily. The NC and the south west are the only regions he would lose.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Indispensable85(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
einsteine:

The elections are not far.

He will win the NW and NE handily. The NC and the south west are the only regions he would lose.

He'll be defeated in the north. Quote me with this statement.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by erukujeje(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sey you dey whine me ni

ryloy:

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Jesusloveyou: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
einsteine:

Is Amaechi not a member of APC? Do you think he would work for Tinubu?
Party membership is immaterial.
that is very sure, who else can ameachi work for. okay, he will work for your obituary. ameachi and gej are both apc members.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Jesusloveyou: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
einsteine:

Edo will be split three ways. It will be the most competitive state in the south south.

Apc would lose woefully in Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom. That is, less than 5%.

They will do maybe 10-15% in cross river.
you think election is won by how people shout in the streets.
you're not be following the pattern of election in Nigeria.
you think any state like to lose like south east did in 2015 and 2019.
cross river has apc governor and you think he will like to be irrelevant in 2023.
idiotic pigs don't really know how to play politics.
why did okorocha give Buhari more than 30% vote.
this time, umahi will deliver more than 30%.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by einsteine(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you think election is won by how people shout in the streets.
you're not be following the pattern of election in Nigeria.
you think any state like to lose like south east did in 2015 and 2019.
cross river has apc governor and you think he will like to be irrelevant in 2023.
idiotic pigs don't really know how to play politics.
why did okorocha give Buhari more than 30% vote.
this time, umahi will deliver more than 30%.

You are very stupid since you cannot discuss with decorum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos / Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign / North West Tops With 12 Commissioners Of Police, South East Only 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.