Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT (27584 Views)

Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / 2023: I Feel Empty Without Wike, Others On PDP Campaign – Gov Emmanuel / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by einsteine(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
that is very sure,
who else can ameachi work for.
okay, he will work for your obituary.
ameachi and gej are both apc members.

Have you seen him campaign for Tinubu?

He would be neutral.

Atiku will win Rivers.

If you cannot argue with decorum, be well assured that I will insult you beyond your greatest imagination if your next retort is as devoid of sense as the last two were.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:

Yes

Thanks for reminding me that too

So what makes you think bayelsa will leave a Obi or Atiku for tinubu who is a total stranger to the entire south south?
Because Peter Obi is Ibo. Ibos and Niger Delta have a history that will never be forgotten in eternity. Niger Delta sits constantly under Ibo threat and aggression. Come February 2023, SS will educate you as to the true meaning of that. Obi will not get 10% in any SS state and those votes will largely be from SE migrants in those states. Less than 1% of non-Ibos will vote Obi
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by paramakina202: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-pdp-can-win-without-wike-atiku-tells-partys-bot/

This is Tinubu's propaganda,I know Atiku wont say such a thing.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by leokid866: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Wike is over hyping himself because of Rivers State govt money.
But truth be told, PDP can't win shit without the support of SE/SS. And as it is now, they are not sure of wining any states in these two zones, not even Delta state. And Wike will be very influential in the zones...

what you people dont understand is APC does not need to win the SS or SE they just need 25% vote from the states which they can easily secure
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 1:53am On Aug 06, 2022
jerseyboy:

Because Peter Obi is Ibo. Ibos and Niger Delta have a history that will never be forgotten in eternity. Niger Delta sits constantly under Ibo threat and aggression. Come February 2023, SS will educate you as to the true meaning of that. Obi will not get 10% in any SS state and those votes will largely be from SE migrants in those states. Less than 1% of non-Ibos will vote Obi
Who do you think they will vote? tinubu?

I can make exceptions for Atiku, but it's folly to think tinubu will even get 25% in the south south
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by moskush1(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi all the way
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Jesusloveyou: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
einsteine:

Have you seen him campaign for Tinubu?

He would be neutral.

Atiku will win Rivers.

If you cannot argue with decorum, be well assured that I will insult you beyond your greatest imagination if your next retort is as devoid of sense as the last two were.
have you see anybody campaigning for anybody.
did Sylva and fashola campaign for anybody, does that mean they will be neutral or vote for atiku.
is keyamo and el rufai that are ameachi allies not part of the campaign council.
even aggrieved rochas will not support obituary.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by v2: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2022
I agree, forget about Wike grin
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by SecretReporter(f): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

But buhari got 40% in bayelsa
do u know how to count in numbers ?
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by garfield1: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
SecretReporter:
do u know how to count in numbers ?

In 2019,atiku got 180,000 and buhari 120,000 in bayelsa.120,000 out of 300,000 is 40,000 sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Very Ready To Receive Buhari: Ganduje Makes U-turn On Buhari's Visit / Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.