Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children (4904 Views)

Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Folastar11(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a young virgin woman (17 -23) anything above this age will only produce poor quality children.
No matter how Healthy you eat, exercise and or visit the hospital, you can never be happy dating a woman above 23.
Once a woman is 30, avoid her! (You can keep her for sex though)
Once a woman is not a virgin, avoid her( you can also date her just for sex).
If you marry any woman above 23, you will experience sadness and you will age faster and die before you are 70.
Believe me or not, it's the truth.

Lies from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by PumpumPrince: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a young virgin woman (17 -23) anything above this age will only produce poor quality children.
No matter how Healthy you eat, exercise and or visit the hospital, you can never be happy dating a woman above 23.
If you marry any woman above 23, you will experience sadness and you will age faster and die before you are 70.

angry
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by PumpumPrince: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

bro no man want those gaddem childrens, I don't, we don't ,nobody don't.....childrens are pest who trap people & they also eat like rabbbit.....worst of all, the suck boooobsi like it belong to them. Fokk them sir!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Men are like fine wine; the older, the better.
A woman above 23 must have lost almost one-third of her egg(reduced fertility). This is why many of them can't give birth to more than 2 dumb kids.
Some are even too weak to carry pregnancy. One idiot I use to know married a woman of 30 years old. We warned him but he said we are saying nonsense because we are young. Today, the woman can not conceive at all. She has fvcked around in her youth; her body has become too weak to support life. She's practically useless (except for sex).
Some in her shoes are lucky to born just one or two kids.
I'm not a Muslim but I love the idea of early marriage. No wonder the muslims are planning to colonize the entire world!
Our stupid slay queens and cooperate ashaw0s will not settle with a man in their prime; they will keep playing games with men thinking they have time until they become useless. They will then look for a fool to marry them at 27/30.
At this age, she's already damaged; the man will spend all his money on hospital bills because she will never cease to fall sick.
Tueh...
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro no man want those gaddem childrens, I don't, we don't ,nobody don't.....childrens are pest who trap people & they also eat like rabbbit.....worst of all, the suck boooobsi like it belong to them. Fokk them sir!!(no oofencse) angry
Children from old even newspapers are so so annoying. They won't listen, the spoil things, they eat different and they dumb until they go outside and someone speak sense into them.
Old girl(as we call them) do not deserve the power to produce life that is why nature punishes them by giving them husbands that treat them like trash. Some are currently crying in their marriages because they are finished.
They flexed their youth, now is their time to suffer.
I love nature.
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by lordskenny(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

God, why we still have this kind of mental derailed people in this country!

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
lordskenny:

God, why we still have this kind of mental derailed people in this country!
Are you married?
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

What's your business with my age?

You, how old are you?

Intelligence don't have to deal with age[ In this generation kids are wiser than some of those with Grey hair ] it's the way you were brought up and the influence around you.
If you were young you would have happily declared your age but since you know you have a past you currently regret, you can't tell me your age. Please pray that a fool will wife you but one day, he's gonna be wise and he will begin to maltreat you.
I guess that's happening already.
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by lordskenny(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Are you married?

I married my babe mama when she was just 21years old and she frustrated hell out of my life. We ended the marriages. Now she 33years old. anytime we talked she usually told me that assuming me she was mature then as she is now, she won't have left me. so please stop posting something immature here.
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nyascobar1414: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
if you disagree with the OP then you're a useless simp that needs to be shot at close range.
You also need to be re-shot to confirm you're no longer breathing.

Chai oooooooooo...
Lmaooooooooooo...

Dis your vawulence na carry come..

See savage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nyascobar1414: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
while one 37 year old useless evening newspaper had the guts to tell me no sex before marriage, still bill me for money on top.
any unmarried lady above 29 is a good for nothing bastard that should be sent on compulsory leave to the monastery

Grand commander of vawulence..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nyascobar1414: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
make anybody attack OP make he collect wotowoto from my hand this morning.
today as you see me so, i no get joy at all

Who vex you dis morning...

I don laff cry sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Vickho: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Chai oooooooooo...
Lmaooooooooooo...

Dis your vawulence na carry come..

See savage.
simps irritate me bro.
I hate them.
They don't deserve to live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nyascobar1414: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
simps irritate me bro. I hate them. They don't deserve to live
I concur on this...
They actually dont deserve to live...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nyascobar1414: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Marry a non virgin at your own peril...

Marry a repented ex or retired ash@wo at your own peril....

Marry an evening newspaper at your own peril....

Marry a broke girl at your own peril.....

Learn or perish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Jeon(f): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
diogo23:

Painful soul calm down you will be fine Las las

Your tears are so delicious.
The reason why I love this Buhari regime, it makes me to see the weaklings and frustrated painful souls giving hope to themselves.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Secondly: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cutehector:
Mods can you please delete this thread?

Why should the thread be deleted?

Do you have so many 30+ ladies in your circle that you want to protect their ego?
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Jeon(f): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

If you were young you would have happily declared your age
Guy I guess you are new here.
Go ask anyone on this forum..... I'm in my early 20s and you can't shame me for that because the grace of breathing isn't coming from you and can never.

but since you know you have a past you currently regret, you can't tell me your age. Please pray that a fool will wife you but one day, he's gonna be wise and he will begin to maltreat you.
I guess that's happening already.

And I don't have any miserable past and no regrets because I play with the card of karma very careful .... The reason why I don't take shitz from low men like you ,who think they can useless their lives and will have the right to be looking for a good wife neither a Man that inherited the dullness from his mom.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Toktee(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

You married a 31 year old woman in 2022? Either you're handicap or out of choice. Anyways, sorry for your condition.
grin oga my wife is a queen unto this say you my friend can still doubt her true age.. Her type of beauty and character can only be found in uromi. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
When men marry bad wives, (a result of their poor judgement) they turn into embittered people just as the men up there.

I dont blame them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Keniwit(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
You waited my 30 seconds reading this foolish Post..o stupid gan ni o

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Wonderful thread..
God bless you...
Ignore the Wailings of feminists and SIMPs here..

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Toktee:
Fat lie,my wife was 31 when we got married yet my kids are beautiful,intelligent and adorable.

Simp..
You married and over used evening newspaper with sagged cunts..
Shame.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

We both know that men are always fertile. That's why you see 80 Year old man marrying 20 year old girl. With men it is "the older, the better"

Op no mind that Bastard Wailer..
No be Ned Nwoko wey marry that fresh under 22 Regina dey born better Pikin with her upandan..
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Toktee(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Simp..
You married and over used evening newspaper with sagged cunts..
Shame.
I don't argue with street urchins... what happened to your mother can not be the faith of other women.

Since your sisters inherited it from your mother you thought may other women's case is the same, no bro it's just your mother and her daughters.

For your info, I dated my wife for 7 yrs while she was in the school studying medicine.
What delayed your mother and her daughters, whor.ing?

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Toktee:
I don't argue with street urchins... what happened to your mother can not be the faith of other women.

Since your sisters inherited it from your mother you thought may other women's case is the same, no bro it's just your mother and her daughters.

For your info, I dated my wife for 7 yrs while she was in the school studying medicine.

Your mother na Bastard...
Your wife na cheap Oloshooo
Your sisters are Arseholes..

Unhinged fellow..
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Marry a non virgin at your own peril...

Marry a repented ex or retired ash@wo at your own peril....

Marry an evening newspaper at your own peril....

Marry a broke girl at your own peril.....

Learn or perish!
Hahaha!
If you're the councilor of your community there will be progress and development. Youths will make progress and have a happy home.
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Magnoliaa(f): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:
This vawulence plenty oooo

Right. It's violence and cruise now, but when sio.fra and other women make similar posts about men, you'll start vibrating and calling them names.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Op no mind that Bastard Wailer..
No be Ned Nwoko wey marry that fresh under 22 Regina dey born better Pikin with her upandan..
Thats what I'm talking about man
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Toktee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Your mother na Bastard...
Your wife na cheap Oloshooo
Your sisters are Arseholes..

Unhinged fellow..
mynd44 your attention is needed here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Toktee:

With due respect sir, I hereby announce to you that you are married to a second hand woman. It will take a painful effort for your daughters to have a happy home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women / My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! / How Do You Know A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.