Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children (4900 Views)

Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
lordskenny:

I married my babe mama when she was just 21years old and she frustrated hell out of my life. We ended the marriages. Now she 33years old. anytime we talked she usually told me that assuming me she was mature then as she is now, she won't have left me. so please stop posting something immature here.
Was she a virgin?
I guess not.
Why won't she frustrate you? She has been fvcked ( her mind is comparing you with the first man who fvcked her) she wants to come back to you because her time is UP. Now she's wasted!
In your next life, marry a young virgin. This is the price to pay to get a lasting happy home.
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Right. It's violence and cruise now, but when sio.fra and other women make similar posts about men, you'll start vibrating and calling them names.

..whats my business with what the kind of topic you women decides to open here...
na today gender war start for nairaland?? You and your kimd insult men, they insult you too..
So why are you lamenting...??When did I call you names for opening a thread you like??

Madam...its like you want to be unfortunate this afternoon...
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Marry a non virgin at your own peril...

Marry a repented ex or retired ash@wo at your own peril....

Marry an evening newspaper at your own peril....

Marry a broke girl at your own peril.....

Learn or perish!

Marry a nonvirgin man at your own peril...na erectile dysfunction and impotency go dey rush your marriage. Clean virgin bachelors are the best! If you not a virgin, sorry for you tongue

5 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Toktee:
myn44 your attention is needed here.

Lol...
U insult ..but when you get a share of insults, you go report to principal.... don't start what you cant finish
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Marry a nonvirgin man at your own peril...na erectile dysfunction and impotency go dey rush your marriage. Clean virgin bachelors are the best! If you not a virgin, sorry for you tongue
You're just saying this to make yourself feel better. Ned still dey fvck Regina well well. Imams still dey do dia night duties well well. Virginity does not count on man's biology like on women because we are not wired alike.
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Why does this post trigger you women everytime..?? It's just an opinion But its funny how it bites you women on this thread all the time... grin

u proudly say don't marry broke men, don't marry small penís men, don't marry ugly men...so what's the big deal ......
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Magnoliaa(f): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:
..whats my business with what the kind of topic you women decides to open here...
na today gender war start for nairaland?? You and your kimd insult men, they insult you too..
So why are you lamenting...??When did I call you names for opening a thread you like??

Madam...its like you want to be unfortunate this afternoon...

What's your business? Lol. But you comment on threads by women and about women, don't you? When ladies create exactly this kind of thread about men, do you go there to insult them or not?

So why are you getting mad about me pointing that out?

Ehn, no be today gender war start and I am using your comment as an example na. When men do it, it is vawulence and cruise; when ladies do it, they are of a bitter kind.

I want to be unfortunate? Nahh... you won't heap whatever has riled you up on me. I am quoting you for a reason and for something different; let's stick to that.

5 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Why does this post trigger you women everytime..?? It's just an opinion But its funny how it bites you women on this thread all the time... grin

u proudly say don't marry broke men, don't marry small penís men, don't marry ugly men...so what's the big deal ......

Virginity should be for the both genders, stop sounding like it's meant for only the ladies. Know this and have peace. We have empty men down there walking around. Every human being has specs and choice. Even you prefer some types of lady and moreover who poverty help?

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
The truth is that even a non virgin girl wish she's a Virgin. There is this feeling of "deadness" in them.
Unfortunately, what is FVCKED can not be UNFVCKED.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're just saying this to make yourself feel better. Ned still dey fvck Regina well well. Imams still dey do dia night duties well well. Virginity does not count on man's biology like on women because we are not wired alike.

Blablablablabla

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What's your business? Lol. But you comment on threads by women and about women, don't you? When ladies create exactly this kind of thread about men, do you not go there to insult them or not?

So why are you getting mad about me pointing that out?

Ehn, no be today gender war start and I am using your comment as an example na. When men do it, it is vawulence and cruise; when ladies do it, they are of a bitter kind.

Insult women?? because they opened a thread?? When did you see me insult someone for opening thread....

Look opinion is free..both genders give their opinion on each others' thread so what's all these talk about.
...if you dont insult me directly why would I insult you?? You cross me it's only fair that I give you your share...
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by jeromestarks: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Virginity should be for the both genders, stop sounding like it's meant for only the ladies. Know this and have peace. We have empty men down there walking around. Every human being has specs and choice. Even you prefer some types of lady and moreover who poverty help?
Men are usually proud that the CAN fvck a woman. In fact, virginity in men is a problem ( like, why can you fvck?) But for a woman, it is a curse ( people will be like "why did you open your leg when you know he won't marry you?).
I know it's too late for you to get a good man but you can advise your sisters or young friends to keep their virginity.
I'm so so sorry for your loss but you can NEVER BE WHOLE AGAIN! Losing your virginity is a regret you will leave with for the rest of your life ( else you find the man who took it and marry him).
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Oh...i seee..
.so you know poverty is not good....and you women deserve a rich man even tbough you are poor...?? Since poverty no help anybody...lol....you are funny

Whatever you opinion is...its your opinion...
Men that want virgins its their opinion...
Men marry poor women...its their choice...

Why is some else's choice or opinion annoying you when you too have your choice...

You said virginity should be foe both genders..
That's an opinion...so go for a virgin man..why is vexing you that a man wants a virgin??
You can't say because a man is not a virgin then he cant look for a virgin...its his choice who made you police over choice??
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh...i seee..
.so you know poverty is not good....and you women deserve a rich man even tbough you are poor...?? Since poverty no help anybody...lol....you are funny

Why is some else's choice or opinion annoying you when you too have your choice...

That's an opinion...so go for a virgin man..why is vexing you that a man wants a virgin??

Cus you are now sounding like a broken record wink wink. Well you are still an inexperienced single guy, let me allow you to rant. Marriage is more than what you think.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh...i seee..

You can't say because a man is not a virgin then he cant look for a virgin...its his choice who made you police over choice??

For your information, I work for my money wink

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Magnoliaa(f): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:
Insult women?? because they opened a thread?? When did you see me insult someone for opening thread....

Look opinion is free..both genders give their opinion on each others' thread so what's all these talk about.

...if you dont insult me directly why would I insult you?? You cross me it's only fair that I give you your share...

Let's get this out of the way: I did not insult you; I have never insulted you.

I have seen you make many disparaging comments about women. You can't deny that. I didn't say you insult someone for opening a thread. I said when women make exactly the kind of threads this OP has made, when women make threads generalising men and giving opinions about them, you go there and call them names just because you disagree. Or you mean to say you do not do that? You do not? Like, are you denying that? Is that what you are saying?

Look I am not fighting you whatever opinions you hold. I quoted you to point out what you did/are doing.

Yes, there is a gender war on NL, but you support the gid redpiller and now on this thread you're calling OP's post "vawulence." But when women do and say the same thing about men, undecided you go there to call them bitter and all kinds of name.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

I did not say you dont work...but you want another's man money still..a rich man...

Broke men too work...they are not just overflowing with money
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nyascobar1414: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Anytime a non virgin sees a post about virginity, the post dey oppress dem ehh..

Its only the Gentle men and SIMPle men that carry their left overs I pity...

Woe to SIMPs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Cus you are now sounding like a broken record wink wink. Well you are still an inexperienced single guy, let me allow you to rant. Marriage is more than what you think.

Lol....broken record...
Oh...im the one ranting now?? But you are the one getting triggered because of men's choices
.now you want to insult me for being single

Wait...how did this dialogue get to you schooling me about marriage??
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Let's get this out of the way: I did not insult you; I have never insulted you.

I have seen you make many disparaging comments about women. You can't deny that. I didn't say you insult someone for opening a thread. I said when women make exactly the kind of threads this OP has made, when women make threads generalising men and giving opinions about them, you go there and call them names just because you disagree. Or you mean to say you do not do that? You do not? Like, are you denying that? Is that what you are saying?

Look I am not fighting you whatever opinions you hold. I quoted you to point out what you did/are doing.

Yes, there is a gender war on NL, but you support the gid redpiller and now on this thread you're calling OP's post "vawulence." But when women do and say the same thing about men, undecided you go there to call them bitter and all kinds of name.

U dont know me...and you dont see all my posts on nairaland to give a fair assessment.

That said...I dont support people you may not understand that...i support opinions based on the context...i support women all the time and I support men...but not becos they women or men..but because of the opinion they drop per time.....

.sometimes i joke...i have used vawulence on both males and female thread so I dont get your point....you are tying to put me in a box... but you cant do that because my opinion isnt the same everytime
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by DonXavi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a young virgin woman (17 -23) anything above this age will only produce poor quality children.
No matter how Healthy you eat, exercise and or visit the hospital, you can never be happy dating a woman above 23.
Once a woman is 30, avoid her! (You can keep her for sex though)
Once a woman is not a virgin, avoid her( you can also date her just for sex).
If you marry any woman above 23, you will experience sadness and you will age faster and die before you are 70.
Believe me or not, it's the truth.
How old are you? Are you also a virgin?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....broken record...
Oh...im the one ranting now?? But you are the one getting triggered because of men's choices
.now you want to insult me for being single

Wait...how did this dialogue get to you schooling me about marriage??

I came here due to a shared post and had to put you right.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Toktee(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

With due respect sir, I hereby announce to you that you are married to a second hand woman. It will take a painful effort for your daughters to have a happy home.
Thank you, anything else?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Vickho: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

see this lazy jobless housewife wey dey follow put voice.
which work wey you dey work?
No be your husband dey suffer up and down as the sole breadwinner?
No be housewife you be?
who you wan deceive for this forum?
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

I came here due to a shared post and had to put you right.

Put me right?? What was I wrong about??
I only asked you why someone opinion or choice trigger you....
if you are virgin go for who you like..if not... choose who you want weda virgin man or non-virgin....how exactly are you putting me right??
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Put me right?? What was I wrong about??
I only asked you why someone opinion or choice trigger you....
if you are virgin go for who you like..if not... choose who you want weda virgin man or non-virgin....how exactly are you putting me right??

Are you a virgin? Your question about putting you write is in other quotes.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
see this lazy jobless housewife wey dey follow put voice.
which work wey you dey work?
No be your husband dey suffer up and down as the sole breadwinner?
No be housewife you be?
who you wan deceive for this forum?

Lol grin...I laugh Tilumbuly grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue, housewife dey sweet well well. How u take know

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Are you a virgin? Your question about putting you write is in other quotes.

Dialogue with you is hard...

I asked just one question when I mentioned you, you never answered

But jump only virgin or no virgin ..to insulting me for being single, saying I know nothing about marriage....said you want to put mw right...but dont know what wrong i did...now you are asking if I'm a virgin....?? Umlike you ..i will answer you...No I'm not a virgin
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Dialogue with you is hard...

I asked just one question when I mentioned you, you never answered

But jump only virgin or no virgin ..to insulting me for being single, saying I know nothing about marriage....said you want to put mw right...but dont know what wrong i did...now you are asking if I'm a virgin....?? No I'm not a virgin

But your topic was about women and virginity, no be so? Abeg na s.ex full Una head for this forum.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

But your topic was about women and virginity, no be so? Abeg na s.ex full Una head for this forum.

This is not my topic madam......someone else opened this topic...are you feeling sleepy
Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

This is not my topic madam......someone else opened this topic...are you feeling sleepy

Your argument is giving me sleepy eyes.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children by advanceDNA: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Your argument is giving me sleepy eyes.

Oh..you are feeling sleepy because of me??.you couldnt admit your mistake....It's okay...i understand...
.i have a girl friend....i allow her win arguments all the time....if I win...there will be vawulence..

grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother / Where Did The Dead Bodies Go? (photos Included) / Toasting Lines (give Urs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.