Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning (5937 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by EmiDon11: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Na Prettygirl200 insult me say I be "ugly thing" no problem.
forgive her

E get as girls dey act atimes
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by PumpumPrince: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Chineke!

E don happen again.

Please see what this lady sent to me...

"Good morning Victor, how was your night? Hope you slept well. l seriously need you to do me a favour. I need the sum of N3000 to solve an urgent problem. I thought it's a good idea to ask you. God bless you.

Why is it that ladies are all beggars?

I carry million of dollars abi? You go run to me, give me this, send me that. Did you give me money to keep for you?

Beggars everywhere.

Victor Jalingo

u sound dumb & broke... I gave a hotel waiter N150,000 naira last week tuesday for returning my wallet which her credit cards and N70,000 inside. ...she asked u for 3k and you crying like the usual broke dude who call women gold diggers.
i give women money almost every day, minimum, 20-50k...You are not a real man,SHAME ON U FOR BEING BROKE & REMAINING BROKE.
...u should report this case to NBC news!!!!!!(no oofeinse)
angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by VictorUSA(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I saw it, I got a ban that was y I couldn't reply. That reminds me that post u posted a black looking ugly thing, with an underaged girl is that really u?
Did you just insult me? How will you feel if I say thesame thing to you? You can't think that some words hurts? "Ugly thing" I cant believe you tell me this.
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by PumpumPrince: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
U don start with this your madness abi?

bro...becus u weak, all ways naggin n broke....we strongly advise to to shange yor name to Victoris or vikkkky coz u always sound girly!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by PumpumPrince: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Did you just insult me? How will you feel if I say thesame thing to you? You can't think that some words hurts? "Ugly thing" I cant believe you tell me this.

sweeery forget that broke young man call VictorUSA victoria befoe he start complaning he want to borrrow 70 naira from u....anyways can we please quickly talk about sexxx again for juss 3 minute!.,..u wee thong? smiley
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by EmiDon11: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Na Prettygirl200 insult me say I be "ugly thing" no problem.
bros

na my pics dey my profile now

Go and hit LIKE there
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Astro999: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
What do you mean by especially for girls?
christm386:
Things are hard in Nigeria especially for girls, u won’t understand though, less than 20% of 9ja girls are into runs, while less than 30% of them have good jobs, if u can’t help them cause u are broke, don’t broke shame them, they are a result of the current 9ja situation, wen hustle, cause 3k z not enough reason to create a topic on Nairaland!
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by PumpumPrince: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmiDon11:
bros

Go and hit LIKE there

angry
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by PumpumPrince: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmiDon11:
bros

Go and hit LIKE there

so u want VictorUSA to like u?....correct?...bro why dont u juss ask himfor a kiss!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by VictorUSA(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmiDon11:
forgive her

E get as girls dey act atimes
The thing disappoint me.Divoc19 for stop to dey communicate with me if at all physical appearance matters.Had it been it was another lady that insulted me e for no bother me.The fact that the whole Prettygirl200 I consider my nl righthand lady unleashed gut-wrenching insult goes to tell how many ladies reason.I don post my own, she know how other guys look?

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Prettygirl200(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Oooo dear sorry, was that u?? I just asked as I am finding it difficult to believe so. Okay am sorry if u feel hurt!!! Am I forgiven??
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Prettygirl200(f): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
See, stop to dey insult me anyhow anyhow ogrin
Am sorry just wanted to know if it's u!!!
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Prettygirl200(f): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
The thing disappoint me.Divoc19 for stop to dey communicate with me if at all physical appearance matters.Had it been it was another lady that insulted me e for no bother me.The fact that the whole Prettygirl200 I consider my nl righthand lady unleashed gut-wrenching insult goes to tell how many ladies reason.I don post my own, she know how other guys look?
Sorry naaa u still dey vex?? Am just finding it difficult to believe it's u. Oya no vex
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by EmiDon11: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
guy pick ur call nah

No go do anything stupid just bcoz of wetin person tell u o
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by abfelicity91: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
When a woman politely ask for financial help, you say they are beggers
When the stop asking and start giving out their body for money, you say they prostitute of runs girl.
Some guys are very stupid. This op is broke like broken bottles.
What nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by VictorUSA(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am sorry just wanted to know if it's u!!!
Let me school you a bit..u dnt take physical appearance into consideration when relating with people coz u dnt know who will help u in life.Look at Abraham Lincoln the highest ranked US President, was he looking good.But this man is a real definition of success.U seem to mind physical appearance too much which is bad.Moreover, we're friends offNL so even because of our mutual friendship u dont suppose to hurl such insult on me.Lastly, all this internet love starts and stops on NL. OfNL we are mutuals friends.

I don't keep malice and grudges: you are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by VictorUSA(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmiDon11:
guy pick ur call nah

No go do anything stupid just bcoz of wetin person tell u o
Sorry abeg..the phone was with my sister.

Thanks for the consolation.
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by NowisGod109(f): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
So what's special in giving anyone money. U wan carry am go heaven ishhh

You should be happy you're in the best position to give not the other way round. Hian
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Prettygirl200(f): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Let me school you a bit..u dnt take physical appearance into consideration when relating with people coz u dnt know who will help u in life.Look at Abraham Lincoln the highest ranked US President, was he looking good.But this man is a real definition of success.U seem to mind physical appearance too much which is bad.Moreover, we're friends offNL so even because of our mutual friendship u dont suppose to hurl such insult on me.Lastly, all this internet love starts and stops on NL. OfNL we are mutuals friends.

I don't keep malice and grudges: you are forgiven.
Nope I don't put physical looks into consideration when dealing with people. I remember on your watssup dp, I saw someone like that nd when I asked if that was u, u said No!!! And now am seeing that same pic on your post that was why I asked to be sure. I was expecting a No just like the last time, I didn't know it was actually u I didn't mean those words it was actually a joke bc I was expecting u to say" No am not the one" once again am sorry!!!
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by obibob2020(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ladies are not beggars. Stop being greedy and assist her. The country is hard. If you do not have, then explain to her, rather than tagging her a beggar.

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by lyndaway(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
The truth is that no body is happy or comfortable begging,no body wants to beg but the situation around the person would make one beg...

If na night waka she go now,you wouldn't have heard or she wouldn't have ask you...

It better for a woman to beg than sleeping with men to get paid guy you fall my hand learn to help those who believe in you.

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by headbasher96(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Messi1:
E fit be say every lady go begg me na.Any lady wey dey beg anyhow anyhow na witch.
u are right on this one
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by SireSommy69(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ladies, men coming to you to ask you for money shouldn't make you feel the way you are feeling. You should be grateful you are being asked, not the one asking. And if you don't have, tell them you don't.
Coming to this platform to talk about it is beyond immature, even kids don't do this.

Labeling humans beggars for asking you for help? Omo, you should pray for forgiveness for the abominations you've spewed.
VictorUSA:
oga I am not stingy. This lady begged me for N30 last two months and I gave her. Last week she begged me for N50 and I gave her, now 3k. Who born her?
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by etrange: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
That's less than $8.

Lmao... for someone that has USA in his name, I thought giving out $8 to a friend wouldn't be an issue.
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Tonyx5(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
me give am, ah chop craze?
Fit be
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by scottyoloye(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Life can be funny bro. If you have the 3k, just give her. Tables turn and you never can predict who would come to your aid when you're experiencing life's downsides.

Trust me, if you're nice to your female friends especially the ones you have platonic relationships with, there's a high probability that they'd cone through for you. Study the female gender properly and you'll understand that most of them(if not all) are soft-hearted and caring.

These days, I tend to treat all my friends equally irrespective of their gender.

Before you insult me, just know that my assertion is due to experience.

Shalom!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by EmiDon11: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
etrange:
That's less than $8.

Lmao... for someone that has USA in his name, I thought giving out $8 to a friend wouldn't be an issue.
for ur tiny mind

U think naira get thesame value as dollar abi?

Getat abeg!!!

E get serious issue we still dey treat here

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Choose123(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
okay thanks
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Messi1: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Choose123:
okay thanks
As you can see Biglittlelois is watching you
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Delacroix6(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
one lady sent me a similar message last week.
Still sent me another one on Tuesday.
I still haven't opened both. Only checked through my notification panel.
Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by etrange: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmiDon11:
for ur tiny mind

U think naira get thesame value as dollar abi?

Getat abeg!!!

E get serious issue we still dey treat here

This is not about value. $8 is not a lot for anyone that earns in USD. And for someone that has USA in his name, I assume he lives there, so giving out $8 to an acquaintance shouldn't be a problem. If he can't, he should decline. What's the logic behind creating a thread to tell everyone someone asked him for $8? Is he just seeking attention or is this a "me too" kinda thing? Are you telling me that none of y'all has ever asked for help? You guys should grow up and stop behaving like teenagers. Say NO and move on, it's not that hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning by Divoc19(f): 12:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Some people are natural beggars though, some will collect anything collectable in the name of friendship.

I don't fancy the ones that will share out of your corn stick on the road or the ones that'll bite your meat when dinning.

We still have to be accommodating to all human kinds. It may be hard to do sometimes but it's a mindset thing, it's possible.
CC Messi1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Arrange Sex With A Girl / I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / How Love Almost Kiled Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.