Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (47455 Views)

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Two over conscious people in a court wedding.

EGALITARIAN rule will be the order of the day.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by jogsman01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cholls:
my brothers na this part I no understand. How person go take see true love
I'm still searching for that part oo grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Congratulations. Happy married life in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Lexusgs430: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chnbanc:
Wetin carry pastor go do court wedding?

He wants to be legally married......... wink
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
ebukajay184:
Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo and Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa had their court wedding on August 4, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The couple took to their respective Instagram accounts to share photos from the ceremony.

Mercy wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg2KwOwjj8c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Pastor Blessed wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg2LDcRsYn5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This comes weeks after their traditional introduction ceremony.
where they in a Court??
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Romanoff:

There nothing like Church wedding.
church wedding is a more christianized form of white wedding. What do you know?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by stello(f): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ohibenemma:
Ignorance is so ignorant. There's no legal backing to any marriage without a registration at the marriage registry. This is why established churches will require their members to first fulfil every requirement of the law before coming to be blessed. There the same certificate from the registry will be presented them.

Some mushroom churches still obtain certificates from the Business Centre though.

Very True
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
wittywriter:

Fixed....I need a new laptop for my writing jobs...

© Wittyness

Better one dey boss man,just reach out.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Asour: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ohibenemma:
Ignorance is so ignorant. There's no legal backing to any marriage without a registration at the marriage registry. This is why [b]established churches [/b]will require their members to first fulfil every requirement of the law before coming to be blessed. There the same certificate from the registry will be presented them.

Some mushroom churches still obtain certificates from the Business Centre though.

There's no such thing as an 'established' church.
Or for that matter 'Mushroom' church.

What you describe are phases in a church's existence.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Olabode211: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
wish you married life anyway.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Nyascobar1414: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
When simps keep marrying non virgins and forgetting about their past but the said ladies bn hoping on their future...

Peace!
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ohibenemma:
Ignorance is so ignorant. There's no legal backing to any marriage without a registration at the marriage registry. This is why established churches will require their members to first fulfil every requirement of the law before coming to be blessed. There the same certificate from the registry will be presented them.

is traditional marriage compulsory?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cholls:

Do you have what it takes .......... True love, no go chop sand ......... wink
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
atinga1:
Brother and sister in christ wey dey nack before before.
this are two celibates
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Nyascobar1414: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Scammerr:
simps will always get married to tokunbo and okrika hoes.

Word!
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
H2ho:
Na my sister na my sister shocked
Now legalized blowing grin grin
you like blöwjob?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Lexusgs430: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
teeshet:

In Nigeria and to Nigerian's, Yes ......

It's the culture....... wink

It's the only formal togetherness, where in-laws that matters, get to see eyeball2eyeball, regarding that particular union........

Where the boy, formally/official, begs to marry ...... smiley

So when una start to mess up, they know the family to report to ........... wink
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pyroex:
shocked
That mercy go like gbola well well from the look of things..
God bless their marriage amen..
she's a born again christian
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by skywalker240(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Go in there Sir and scatter that pussay till she screams orgasms blissfully.

it's officially your's cool
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by 8stargeneral: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Happy married life to them

But why the wasting of money to do double marriage?

You already did the traditional marriage which is the real thing. Which one is court wedding again?

Inferiority complex or unsubstantiated societal norms makes people engage in irrational or illogical actions.

Is it ur money
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Ohibenemma(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Asour:

There's no such thing as an 'established' church.
Or for that matter 'Mushroom' church.

What you describe are phases in a church's existence.

I guess you're right. Some churches, though, seem to have been set up and inspired by 'local championism' forever, OR till the demise of whoever is currently at the helm of affairs.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by clothingonline(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Happy new union show and live a Christ like life

Men clothing pay on delivery
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
The man go still they chase ladies, he is not yet ready for marriage. see the eyes. guy still dey the body grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by TheMostComplex1: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cholls:

You're a clown lol
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by jeromestarks: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Romanoff:
She's a very cheerful somebody.
That's a sign of a virgin woman. (There is a darkness which always cover the face of a woman who has slept with more than one man).
Mercy is a woman every sane man would want.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by toujurs: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
See as the pastor is so fresh, this guy must have gotten like 15 year expy eating tithe.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by PharmacyStore: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Beautiful couple, congrats to them
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by skywalker240(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Scammerr:
simps will always get married to tokunbo, fairly used, 2nd hand and okrika pussies.
Grow up
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by edoairways: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
teeshet:
Religiously and culturally it is
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Zulu2022:
my guy wan cashout soon fr divorce,u sure say dis one way look like gigolo go get even apartment,where em money go de go na how to TK care of his beard,buy pinklip balm nd cloths to look nice fr who go fall in Fr him trap,him job na pastor,way we nv hear the name of church bfr we go hear de story shebi na naija we dey,
lol. You get bad mouth
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Walealoba(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
Good combination. May God bless your union�

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Fadafada231(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
This man is lucky to marry that God's fearing woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.