Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (47442 Views)

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by edoairways: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
teeshet:
church wedding is a more christianized form of white wedding. What do you know?
It is white wedding don't sugarcoat it.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by skywalker240(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pyroex:
shocked

That mercy go like gbola well well from the look of things..

God bless their marriage amen..
Not your biz bro

Let the Man go and gbola his lovely wife gbolalistically till she screams gbola is good

Not our business

Wishing them a blissfully happy married life though
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Zulu2022:
e go first forgive ur sin cos yours pass my,una go com online de form holy,in reality collecting long tinx in secret
she fit be hookup girl
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by cenaman(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Even ministers of God no trust church wedding.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by NoToPile: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
I don't know how people don't know that some churches that don't have the license do ask their members to go to the registry so that they can get the cert and their marriage will be valid in the eyes of the law, then they come for solemnization and the church cert is presented to them.

If they were going to wed in maybe catholic or Anglican or any licensed pentecostal or other orthodox churches there wouldn't be a need for this, since they would issue the same cert.

Chochocho people will never rest.

Some people decided to make their marriage legal, people are having headache over it.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
jmoore:

Traditional marriage is the real deal but records are important. There is no database for traditional marriage. Court registry holds the database of all marriages, hence the need to register your marriage after you have done the main thing.

Traditional + Court registry is the standard.

Traditional + court + white wedding = double wedding
is there way of harmonising all the wedding instead of doing one by one
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by H2ho(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
teeshet:
you like blöwjob?
That’s gay broff….Avoid me before you rape me angry grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
folake4u:

There's nothing like "Church weddings". It has no legal backing. What you actually call that is Celebration of Marriage in the Church (Place of worship).

Marriages recognised are:
1. Traditional Marriage.
2. Court Marriage(Statutory Marriage).

Nothing like Church wedding.

vows and kisses are exchanged in church weddings. What the fùck are you saying?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Fadafada231(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
07kjb:
She was so smart for marrying that IGBO MAN
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by teeshet: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Romanoff:

Nonsense white culture.

Do your trad and go to court for certificate and registration.
and you call yourself a christian. To hell with you serpent and antichrist
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Romanoff(f): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
teeshet:
church wedding is a more christianized form of white wedding. What do you know?

Is it scriptural?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Scammerr(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
your conscience is disturbing you, redmi guy. Repent and man-up.
skywalker240:

Grow up
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Romanoff(f): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
teeshet:
and you call yourself a christian. To hell with you serpent and antichrist

Show me where a church wedding happened in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Guyman01: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chnbanc:
Wetin carry pastor go do court wedding?
It's a statutory requirement by CAN
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Baba419(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Let’s pray they can last 3 years, after the hit songs stops and the ministry is not moving like before. Wishing them the best but I don’t trust this pastor 1 bit for marrying my crush
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chnbanc:

Is there anything like Church wedding?!!

The actual wedding happens in the house of the woman's parents and the court house.

What happens in churches is termed "Solemnization" meaning Blessing of the already married couple! tongue cool
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Ppp1p: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Really
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by johbara: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Last time I checked....I no day ever trust fine boy pastors.... anyways happy married life to them.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Binchim001: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
This woman and beret, even say na wedding she still wear wetin resemble beret.

Congrats to them, may God's grace continue to strengthen their bond!
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Angelfrost(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
johbara:
Last time I checked....I no day ever trust fine boy pastors.... anyways happy married life to them.

What about fine boy billionaires?!!

...Fine boy entrepreneurs?!!

...Fine boy husbands and fiances in general?!!

Just say you don't trust good looking guys! Period! tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pyroex:
shocked

That mercy go like gbola well well from the look of things..

God bless their marriage amen..

You mean there are non-gay and virile women who hate it?!! I don't get your point here!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by afbstrategies: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
judedwriter:
Eeyahhh.... so happy for them.

I see true love.

After 5, 10, 15 years and counting and they are as pictured, then true love may be there.

I have seen pictures like these that turned into Tom & Jerry Part 1 and 2.

Marriage is not Akanmu case o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by juman(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Finally finally, congratulations.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Greatken007(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oga calm down , Church wedding comes up in few days time
JohnBullMySon:
Something is fishy here. Why did he not wed in the church where he pastors?

They don't do weddings in church anymore?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by jmoore(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
teeshet:
is there way of harmonising all the wedding instead of doing one by one
Court registry has harmonized it. It is not actually called 'court wedding'.
If one buys land today, you are still required to register it. The registration process doesn't mean you are buying the land twice.

People because of their beliefs are free to do whatever form of marriage they like but they have to register it.

Traditional marriage + court registry is not duplication.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by magzey: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chnbanc:
Na wetin dey make me wonder too, may be is Cheaper grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Babaken(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chnbanc:
the same question I was asking
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by skywalker240(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Scammerr:
your conscience is disturbing you, redmi guy. Repent and man-up.

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by faithfull18(f): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sweet.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Babaken(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Something is fishy here. Why did he not wed in the church where he pastors?

They don't do weddings in church anymore?
when you tell our sisters that after traditional wedding enter house and start knacking they will be like for where you must waste that your small change for church wedding really inferiority complex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MR Ibu Having Breakfast In Australia (pics) / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Hot Photos / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.