Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (47417 Views)

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by osejie17(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Ohibenemma:
Ignorance is so ignorant. There's no legal backing to any marriage without a registration at the marriage registry. This is why established churches will require their members to first fulfil every requirement of the law before coming to be blessed. There the same certificate from the registry will be presented them.

Some mushroom churches still obtain certificates from the Business Centre though.
I think he is just being hilarious grin
Ohibenemma:
Ignorance is so ignorant. There's no legal backing to any marriage without a registration at the marriage registry. This is why established churches will require their members to first fulfil every requirement of the law before coming to be blessed. There the same certificate from the registry will be presented them.

Some mushroom churches still obtain certificates from the Business Centre though.
I think he is just being hilarious
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Justsylvia(f): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Chnbanc:
Wetin carry pastor go do court wedding?

if you ask me na who l go ask?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by bukolaademi001(f): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Happy married life to them

But why the wasting of money to do double marriage?

You already did the traditional marriage which is the real thing. Which one is court wedding again?

Inferiority complex or unsubstantiated societal norms makes people engage in irrational or illogical actions.

And how is that your business? Some of you lack sense on this forum.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by sotall(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
bukolaademi001:
And how is that your business? Some of you lack sense on this forum.

What's your business with my opinion.

Ode!
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by bukolaademi001(f): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
sotall:

What's your business with my opinion.

Ode!
Your opinion makes no sense.

Oponu!
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by judedwriter(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
newdawn2017:
There is something sinister & ulterior about dis blessed man. He looks cunning & dubious if u ask me. I pray chinwo sees through him before he preys on her nativity & innocence. undecided

How do u know just by facial appearance?

Or is it because he's wearing shades?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by charlsecy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
judedwriter:
I see true love.
How did you do that?

JohnBullMySon:
Something is fishy here. Why did he not wed in the church where he pastors?
Are court and church weddings mutually exclusive?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by judedwriter(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
charlsecy:
How did you do that?

I don't know.... I guess it's my intuitive way of knowing things grin

I could be wrong though.... Many marriages these days break up within a year or two.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by charlsecy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
judedwriter:
I don't know.... I guess it's my intuitive way of knowing things grin

I could be wrong though...
That is why your judgement shouldn't be based on pictures.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
COURT WEDDING IS NO WEDDING. angry
SOMEONE SINGING GOSPEL IN CHURCHES,THEN WEDDING IN COURT?
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Agozie48: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zulu2022:
mr I too know,or road side lawyer,how the tin I talk relate to wetin u de Yan,som ppl can't just mind there business nd y Dem de die premature

Na people like you and your entire family dey die prematurely
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Zulu2022: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Agozie48:

de put mouth fr tin way de invite u nd see if ur life go long or cut out short, stupid mofo,na online una de form judge ,mk ogun and amadioha wipe out ur generation with thunder
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos by Zulu2022: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Agozie48:

efulefe operamini giv free data with his cheap Itel phone to seek attention online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Davido's Chioma 25th Birthday Celebration Video / Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.