Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu (47137 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Tinubu Is God’s Choice For 2023 Presidency – Bishop Kayode Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
life2017:

https://thenationonlineng.net/cans-stance-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-not-of-god-bishop/
Oga Bishop many pple go attack you dem go say you don't collect something. But sha your point make sense na God tell them or na them tell themselves even also you Baba God tell you too. But one truth I know is that God is not a author of confusion
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by desiredhome: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You are vomiting nonsense from the above bolded words....
There is no Christians speaking up except the one that TINUBU has touched with his brown envelope.....
And you were an eyewitness to when he was receiving the brown envelope from Tinunu.....abi?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by ofwest47(m): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
CAN CAN OF WORMS are the cause of Religious disharmony discrepancies among other religious people, politics has nothing to do with religious differences bur good governmental programmes and administrations.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by GoodLife4live: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2022
When next they tell you Tinubu is sick , remind them that Yaradu'a was sick but he did better than healthy
~ Jonathan
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Emekaonline: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Archbishop Onaiyekan we know.
Bishop Oyedepo we know.
Bishop Kukah we also know.

This unknown god-man can only be a Bishop of Tinubu diocese.

Does God know or recognise you or you are just claiming to be a Christian because you go to church or your father named you a Christian name?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by wildernessVoice: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Is this man ministry registered with CAN...?. If so, he is one of the Judas, a betrayal of his faith and a rebel of constituted authority of the Christian Faith.
May the blood of Deborah killed in Sokoto be upon him, the suffering of Leah Sharibu begin in his family NOW in Jesus name.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2022
plaindealer:

In the same laboring in vain mentality, you Obi Pandorians and CAN speak on behalf of PDP brown envelope and Obi Pandora ipob terrorists..

Christian Christian or any other combination, you're and your useless can are still not going to vote for the APC so stop crying.

Go and sit down.

Buhari believed Igbos won't vote for him and he worked all his administration on tribal ethnic Policy......where has it ended him ?

He even said he can't wait to leave Aso Rock, because the mistakes and calamity he saw are too much for him...

Tinubu again as you are supporting him is working on Religious lines believing that CHRISTIANS won't vote for him and that will end his Government if there ever be one with Religious Bigotry.....

As Buhari said he has nothing to do with a section of Nigeria.l because he believes he was not vot d by them .....which is psychological.....

How do you think TINUBU will have anything to do with CHRISTIANS when elected ?

You ar a kid to understand my lines but just as you were shouting Sai baba before an now shouting KILL Baba now.....

So shall your eyes clear that TINUBU is on a mission to cause the most Religious war ever happened in Nigeria....if ever found near the collidors of Power in 2023.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by shinealight(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2022
ThrownBack:
Never heard of him, nobody knows if he's a Bishop from Agbado fake Church.

The desperation of APC to attacc themselves to anything that looks Christian is funny.

APC, stop the attache by force, we have rejected your devilish combo.

Tinubu has even become a born again Christian as is now preaching on Sunday mornings to convert souls for christ.

Which Tinubu? Everybody is aware that the lady Remi Tinubu is a Pastor. Is she not also entitled to preach and convert souls like other Pastors? Or nah only You and your fellow political comrades go fit enter Heaven?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2022
wildernessVoice:
Is this man ministry registered with CAN...?. If so, he is one of the Judas, a betrayal of his faith and a rebel of constituted authority of the Christian Faith.
May the blood of Deborah killed in Sokoto be upon him, the suffering of Leah Sharibu begin in his family NOW in Jesus name.

How about the lawmaker whose head was cut off and those being killed in the east? Whose head will their blood be on?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2022
shinealight:

Which Tinubu? Everybody is aware that his wife Remi Tinubu is a Pastor. Is she not also entitled to preach and convert souls like other Pastors?

They become fake when it doesn't suit their ego. I'm a Christian yet I detest the approach of the christians towards the upcoming election. We can vote without name calling others. You rain abuse on others yet call yourself christian. Even bible judge not that you be not judge, yet we have passed a verdict on who is fake and who's not fake. Well, it takes a fake individual to attest for another fake.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Buhari believed Igbos won't vote for him and he worked all his administration on tribal ethnic Policy......where has it ended him ?

He even said he can't wait to leave Aso Rock, because the mistakes and calamity he saw are too much for him...

Tinubu again as you are supporting him is working on Religious lines believing that CHRISTIANS won't vote for him and that will end his Government if there ever be one with Religious Bigotry.....

As Buhari said he has nothing to do with a section of Nigeria.l because he believes he was not vot d by them .....which is psychological.....

How do you think TINUBU will have anything to do with CHRISTIANS when elected ?

You ar a kid to understand my lines but just as you were shouting Sai baba before an now shouting KILL Baba now.....

So shall your eyes clear that TINUBU is on a mission to cause the most Religious war ever happened in Nigeria....if ever found near the collidors of Power in 2023.

That's the more reason christians should apply wisdom and vote across parties so we don't end up shouting nepotism or he's a religious bigot if eventually he's privilege to win.

If the easterners had played a better politics prone to the 2019 elections, they won't have had it this bad in terms of appointments.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by shinealight(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

They become fake when it doesn't suit their ego. I'm a Christian yet I detest the approach of the christians towards the upcoming election. We can vote without name calling others. You rain abuse on others yet call yourself christian. Even bible judge not that you be not judge, yet we have passed a verdict on who is fake and who's not fake. Well, it takes a fake individual to attest for another fake.

What’s all the turenchi about? The simple question is: Is Heaven reserved for You and your political associates?
So as a Pastor, Tinubu’s wife cannot preach and convert souls like others? Is the Heaven reserved for only you people?
The Lord cannot be mocked, my friend!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2022
shinealight:

What’s all the turenchi about? The simple question is: Is Heaven reserved for You and your political associates?
So as a Pastor, Tinubu’s wife cannot preach and convert souls like others? Is the Heaven reserved for only you people?

Read my comment clearly and you will get my point. I don't buy into these unnecessary arguments called religious campaign associating it to good leadership. If I'm going to vote my vote will go for tinubu especially because of the way CAN is handling the matter.
My only issue is the noise around his health (based on personal revelation) and age wise but then even the worst of sick persons can last longer than a healthy fellow. So my prayer is speedy recovery for him and God's will be done
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2022
shinealight:

So she needs come on air to tell you how many souls she has preached to or won during her period of Christianity. Not everyone make a flag show of their act of service in the kingdom. Mind you even if it's just a soul, God cherishes it so much.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by infogeneral: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Division along ethnic or religious line can never move us forward as a nation. Until we begin to see each and everyone as a Nigerian, we'll keep talking one step forward and two steps backwards.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by shinealight(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

So she needs come on air to tell you how many souls she has preached to or won during her period of Christianity. Not everyone make a flag show of their act of service in the kingdom. Mind you even if it's just a soul, God cherishes it so much.

Your comments appear to be at a tangent to the issue I initially responded to. I suggest you go back to the beginning and see if you can stitch the various comments together coherently!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 06, 2022
shinealight:

Your comments appear to be at a tangent to the issue I initially responded to. I suggest you go back to the beginning and see if you can stitch the various comments together coherently!

Permit I may not have much time for that. I would appreciate you give a detail of your actual point.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by shinealight(m): 1:00am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Permit I may not have much time for that. I would appreciate you give a detail of your actual point.

Was it you that posted the comment that Tinubu is now preaching……
To this I responded that Remi Tinubu is a Pastor and she’s also entitled to preach and win souls….!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 06, 2022
shinealight:

Was it you that posted the comment that Tinubu is now preaching……
To this I responded that Remi Tinubu is a Pastor and she’s also entitled to preach and win souls….!

No sir
I think I misunderstood your point and sorry for that
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Kayode Williams is not a Bishop. If he is, he should come and show us who appointed him one.
He was once an evangelist after he got rehabilitated from prison by prophet Obadare but has since gone his own way. He has refused to join any Christian association or group.
So him popping up from nowhere and claiming to be a bishop and arrogating to himself to speak for God is to ingratiate himself into the hearts of those he seeks to please. It has nothing to do with Christendom or our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by shinealight(m): 1:04am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

No sir
I think I misunderstood your point and sorry for that

That’s okay. Have a good evening pls!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2022
shinealight:

That’s okay. Have a good evening pls!

Wishing you the best of it
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
Kayode Williams is not a Bishop. If he is, he should come and show us who appointed him one.
He was once an evangelist after he got rehabilitated from prison by prophet Obadare but has since gone his own way. He has refused to join any Christian association or group.
So him popping up from nowhere and claiming to be a bishop and arrogating to himself to speak for God is to ingratiate himself into the hearts of those he seeks to please. It has nothing to do with Christendom or our Lord Jesus Christ

Does being a member of the CAN justify one as a Christian. Even Jesus in his warning told us many will say on that day did I not preached, casted out demons..... But I will say to them go away from me. 2 Tim 2 told us rightly that God knows those who are his and those name after him should depart iniquity and never did he say joining an association is what qualifies one for being a Christian.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Everyone including the leadership of CAN claim to be speaking for the Lord but then only God knows those speaking his mind.
God will vindicate his own at his own time and will. He has not placed anyone a judge over his own
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by benobyeze(m): 1:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Fake bishop.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2022
benobyeze:
Fake bishop.

Bishop the bishop. Overseer general of true bishops
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:19am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Does being a member of the CAN justify one as a Christian. Even Jesus in his warning told us many will say on that day did I not preached, casted out demons..... But I will say to them go away from me. 2 Tim 2 told us rightly that God knows those who are his and those name after him should depart iniquity and never did he say joining an association is what qualifies one for being a Christian.
Being a member of CAN justifies one as a Christian surely. That's why it's called Christian association. I like you quoted the Bible. In Mark 9:38, Jesus's disciples called his attention to a man who was preaching and healing in his name, whom they told to stop. You know what Jesus replied, He said. "Leave him. For whosoever is not against us is for us". From this, it is obvious that Jesus recognized that their are some people who may not be a part of the main body. But his condition is that, they should not be against the main body.
I hope you get understanding of what I'm pointing towards. There's no one who is truly a follower of Jesus, who will see his other followers choosing a path to follow and he'll come out to antagonize them. If he feels they are in the wrong, he is at liberty to call them to observe their errors. But to be against them to the joy and delight of unbelievers is not the way of Christianity
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Being a member of CAN justifies one as a Christian surely. That's why it's called Christian association. I like you quoted the Bible. In Mark 9:38, Jesus's disciples called his attention to a man who was preaching and healing in his name, whom they told to stop. You know what Jesus replied, He said. "Leave him. For whosoever is not against us is for us". From this, it is obvious that Jesus recognized that their are some people who may not be a part of the main body. But his condition is that, they should not be against the main body.
I hope you get understanding of what I'm pointing towards. There's no one who is truly a follower of Jesus, who will see his other followers choosing a path to follow and he'll come out to antagonize them. If he feels they are in the wrong, he is at liberty to call them to observe their errors. But to be against them to the joy and delight of unbelievers is not the way of Christianity

I love the last part of your response, but don't you think CAN also failed with respect to the point you raised by calling the 30 bishops or pastors that graced the ceremony of the vp candidate of APC?

Now when the young girl with the spirit of divination pointed out to the identity of Paul and other disciples which she did without being against them... Still Paul went ahead and rebuked her. That you speak for Jesus doesn't automatically make you one of His, what counts is not your speaking but your relationship which is even supposed to be of paramount concern for believers.
Now back to CAN, what have they being doing to be of assistance to the churches who need their attention? What was their response to the churches being attacked and what help have they rendered to the victims? Then how often have you seen CAN come up with programs that will not just unify believers across the nation but the nation at large.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:27am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Everyone including the leadership of CAN claim to be speaking for the Lord but then only God knows those speaking his mind.
God will vindicate his own at his own time and will. He has not placed anyone a judge over his own
It's obvious you don't know Kayode Williams the way I know him. Know this. CAN has not said they are speaking for God. It is deceit to claim that CAN ever said so. Instead, CAN are speaking up concerning an issue they believe affects Christians that are Nigerian citizens.
Kayode Williams it is, who is now claiming that God told him to support Tinubu. CAN has never said God told them to oppose Tinubu's ticket.
That said, you should know that being Christians does not strip us of the right to articulate our concerns and voice them out. The disciples of Jesus were asking among themselves who would be the greatest in the kingdom. Jesus did not rebuke them for having that debate. So it is deceitful to say Christians can't have an opinion on matters affecting them except God tells them to. God never told Paul to appeal to Cesar. He exercised that right as a lawyer and a Roman citizen. Maybe folks like you would have told him he's not speaking God's mind because you should only appeal to God and not an unbeliever.
So if you ask me, it is Kayode Williams's claim that should be interrogated. It is he who has claimed to have heard from God on the matter.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

It's obvious you don't know Kayode Williams the way I know him. Know this. CAN has not said they are speaking for God. It is deceit to claim that CAN ever said so. Instead, CAN are speaking up concerning an issue they believe affects Christians that are Nigerian citizens.
Kayode Williams it is, who is now claiming that God told him to support Tinubu. CAN has never said God told them to oppose Tinubu's ticket.
That said, you should know that being Christians does not strip us of the right to articulate our concerns and voice them out. The disciples of Jesus were asking among themselves who would be the greatest in the kingdom. Jesus did not rebuke them for having that debate. So it is deceitful to say Christians can't have an opinion on matters affecting them except God tells them to. God never told Paul to appeal to Cesar. He exercised that right as a lawyer and a Roman citizen. Maybe folks like you would have told him he's not speaking God's mind because you should only appeal to God and not an unbeliever.
So if you ask me, it is Kayode Williams's claim that should be interrogated. It is he who has claimed to have heard from God on the matter.

Please tell me more about him... I will appreciate alot about him
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Now back to CAN, I remember reading through a lot of abuses rained towards pastor Adeboye simply because he refused endorsing a specific candidate by same christians. He was called fake and yet a member of the said CAN. So must we support a Christian candidate before our Christianity is certify?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by gloryman91: 1:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Nice one we need competency supersedes anything else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate / The Hilarious Post Shehu Sani Made After The 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.