Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu (47179 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Tinubu Is God’s Choice For 2023 Presidency – Bishop Kayode Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Niklaus398: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

Turn of the east but instead of you people to try to win other zones to support your candidate, you people have been busy abusing other tribes as if the east can do it alone. Continue!!
abusing? Lol. Oga the east has supported every region from obasenjor.to Yaradua to Jonathan and now is their turn the yorubas want it. In 16 years again the yorubas will come for it again. Lol.

You yorubas are selfish bunch

By the way I'm from Akwa ibom and even me understands what equity is. My region south south has had theirs.. it's the turn of the east. Surely even God knows that...so why then will God choose a Yoruba man? That isn't equity or equality if you understand
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by trantayo: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Man of God, thank you for the revelation. Almighty God will continue promoting your ministry in Jesus name.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nijablast: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Archbishop Onaiyekan we know.
Bishop Oyedepo we know.
Bishop Kukah we also know.

This unknown god-man can only be a Bishop of Tinubu diocese.
Eeyah
Na god of men you know... U better start to dey find the true God.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Niklaus398: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
desiredhome:

Same way you will believe the Bishop is a Muslim for speaking his mind.........
j didn't say h.is a Muslim I said he is fake.
A brown envelope bishop.

What are the landmark good things he has done for Nigerians? Nothing.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Wipper7000: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
When the issue of the Owo bomb blast took place, where people were maimed, and killed in the church, even the type of noise we are hearing now, we didn’t hear it from CAN and this thing took place in the church. Many people were killed. Why didn’t CAN come so heavily and say we will not allow the election to take place because some innocent souls were wasted? But they have the nerve to be shouting because of Muslims.

This is the key word. How many pastor donated money during the Bomb Blast at OWO. Why did the Christians received the donations of the Muslims after the Bomb blast? CAN HYPOCRISY
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by desiredhome: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Niklaus398:
A brown envelope bishop.

Since you are the God that knows the fake and real ones, what exactly are the landmark good your presumed real ones has done for nigerians?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by laaja38(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Which directives from God? Matthew 7:21, not everyone that say Lord Lord shall enter the kingdom of God.
Lk 21:8, don't be deceived for many shall come in my name claiming to be representing me.
By their fruits we shall know who are really the children of God or the representative of God.
I can't believe this is a prophet.
I believe he's among the hired bishop.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Bostin(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Is this not the self claimed repentant armed robber?
Indomie generation won't know his history .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by desiredhome: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wipper7000:
When the issue of the Owo bomb blast took place, where people were maimed, and killed in the church, even the type of noise we are hearing now, we didn’t hear it from CAN and this thing took place in the church. Many people were killed. Why didn’t CAN come so heavily and say we will not allow the election to take place because some innocent souls were wasted? But they have the nerve to be shouting because of Muslims.

This is the key word. How many pastor donated money during the Bomb Blast at OWO. Why did the Christians receive the donations of the Muslims after the Bomb blast? CAN HYPOCRISY
CAN are political instrument used by the politicians to cause confusion/religious crisis....
They are after their bellies.........
CAN can not speak against the fake pastors that are spoiling the Christiandom in Nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Wipper7000: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Niklaus398:
A brown envelope bishop.

Name the Landmark things all other Bishops/ CAN has done for Nigeria
[b]CAN is an association of hooligans.
Have you forgotten how Obasanjo dealt with them?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by latolz: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oshiomole friend
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by edosignature(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
For those who don't know Bishop Kayode Williams, he was a murderer, an ex convict, a chain retualist who confessed on numerous occasions to have killed children to fortified himself during his sinful days.

I was once in a church in Lagos where he came to give testimony how God arrested him which lead him giving his life to Christ.

Read about him & see for yourself.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Alakra1: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:
smiley

In details.

Ipob miscreants would soon say he's fake now.

The Point is the criteria needed is a Southerner and a Northerner. Not a Christian and a Muslims. Tinubu only chose a core North which happens to be Muslim since everyone of them are Muslims anyway. Point is Nigeria remains a secular country where whatever religion or non religion anyone practise shouldn't be your business.

The Big churches are in Lagos for example. Were they islamised? If Tinubu didn't islamise his wife and Lagos, he won't islamise anyone.

The so called Ipob christians in the south eeast who had wanted to kill Kumuyi if he comes to the southeast are the ones to talk? They should go preach their hypocrisy to themselves first.
bros it’s seems you don’t know much about this man let me tell you a few things about him , his once a notorious armed Robber who repent when was inside prison through a song by baba AKINPELU back then , his hands full with blood but the govt then makes him the head of prison rehabilitation and that’s how he makes himself a bishop for him to support Tinubu shows his trying to survive and be relevant again
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by burninflamez(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by kingsceemark(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kayode William from Iragbiji local government, unknown god of man and unknown god of church

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
I respect those who have The Word and stand for The Way and The Truth from their heart.

If he said praying for Tinubu's victory was a directive from God , then I doubt that God he communicates with.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Righteousness2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
We have warned! We warn again!!
Even if an angel tells you to vote Apc 2023 ticket, reject it!
That ticket is a Catalogue of Doom, Darkness and Death.
I Pity those who don't heed!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Abimagicfine: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
All hails JAGABAN
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by luluman: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
I really like CAN, they successfully divided Christians, the useless and greedy PDP errand agbaya people overplayed their hands, they are no longer Christians, they are purely ignorant self serving and bigoted losers.

A common association took away the power of God to judge the contents of our hearts, they arrogate to themselves the power and authority to determine who is a Christian or not, all because of brown envelopes.

Good that other Christians are speaking up.

Their foolish and thoughtless actions end up helping Tinubu and the APC.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
I don't know which God the bishop is talking about
If we worship the same God why do muslims attack Christians for their god .

Hmmm, the only sane question I have spotted so far,...hope the Bishop can answer this question .....

If Deborah was mobbed because of blasphemy against Allah....

Then is Allah not also the God of Christians

Hypocrites here and there with mouths full of Tinubu stolen wealth....
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
plaindealer:
I really like CAN, they successfully divided Christians, the useless and greedy PDP errand agbaya people overplayed their hands, they are no longer Christians, they are purely ignorant self serving and bigoted losers.

A common association took away the power of God to judge the contents of our hearts, they arrogate to themselves the power and authority to determine who is a Christian or not, all because of brown envelopes.

Good that other Christians are speaking up.

Their foolish and thoughtless actions end up helping Tinubu and the APC.

You are vomiting nonsense from the above bolded words....
There is no Christians speaking up except the one that TINUBU has touched with his brown envelope.....
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by LAFOCUZY: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
life2017:

https://thenationonlineng.net/cans-stance-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-not-of-god-bishop/

Oh ...it's from the Nations newspaper and online Media. So the news is expected. It's part of the ground plan.

He is BAT's priest - speaking for his Master. And that is his right and choice.. I think he should better say that than bring God into it
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Lightorder: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
BATified2023:
Ipob miscreants cum Obi supporters will come n tell us he was paid but if he supports their obituary madness they will hail him

Don’t b surprised if they tell u they are d ones that went to drop tinubu bag of money for him

These dingbats don’t understand that in democracy people will have different views
says a jobless gutter rodent
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Lightorder: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
I don't know which God the bishop is talking about
If we worship the same God why do muslims attack Christians for their god .
tell the idiot who goes by ‘ diadem 10’ . He is totally useless
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Minjim: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
ThrownBack:
Never heard of him, nobody knows if he's a Bishop from Agbado fake Church.

The desperation of APC to attacc themselves to anything that looks Christian is funny.

APC, stop the attache by force, we have rejected your devilish combo.

Tinubu has even become a born again Christian as is now preaching on Sunday mornings to convert souls for christ.
What difficult here?

You don't like the combo, vote another candidate
Lobatan!

Why the wailing.
By choosing a Miuslim Vp candidate Tinubu has cut his losses and the choice is more of a strategic than what opposition are making out of it
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You are vomiting nonsense from the above bolded words....
There is no Christians speaking up except the one that TINUBU has touched with his brown envelope.....

In the same laboring in vain mentality, you Obi Pandorians and CAN speak on behalf of PDP brown envelope and Obi Pandora ipob terrorists..

Christian Christian or any other combination, you're and your useless can are still not going to vote for the APC so stop crying.

Go and sit down.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Gideon34: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na people like this supposed sleep no wake up
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Makcollins(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
OBI 2023 WE SAY NO TO MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET. EXCUSE BISHOP
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Why do Christians attack Muslims on Nairaland? Even go as far as taking the Islamic oath just because they want to abuse Muslims? Use your brain next time.

Attacking muslims on nairaland and the killing of Deborah (may her soul rest in peace) is the same to you .
I feel sorry for the infidels around you and your family .
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by LAFOCUZY: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=ArcSEMPECJ post=115425470]

Hmmm, the only sane question I have spotted so far,...hope the Bishop can answer this question .....

If Deborah was mobbed because of blasphemy against Allah....

Then is Allah not also the God of Christians

Any God that commands and makes you feel obligated to fight for him or kill for him is no god. I can't imagine how people could be so delusional and naive to think you can fight for God while at the same time believing God is all powerful, all knowing, Omni present, etc and created the person you are killing. THINK!?

True test of any religion or God......if you have to fight for your God or kill for him while at the same time believing that same god created you and all human kind - then know you are serving the wrong god. Instead you are the god in that case.....killing unbelievers or blaspmers ?

God like good parents never kills his owe, he fight for them and they hold their peace,, He is accommodating, forgiving, not wishing any should parish but they should come to repentance, always reaching out to help and draw them close inspite of their failings etc

No one that ever built a thing, would want it distroyed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.