Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu (47174 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Tinubu Is God’s Choice For 2023 Presidency – Bishop Kayode Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by duality(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
A pastor who's god is his belly.

We know rabble rousers Kayode is a rabble rouser. Of course he'll appeal to Agbado people.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by desiredhome: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mosesvic11:
see there nothing good in him, any christian that supports APC in this time in our country is not a christian even tinubu wife know this.. that man saying what tinubu money want him to say. Osibanjo was not known when buhari made him VP. Tinubu should go and enjoy his loot.
Stop saying what you don't know........is it all those pastorprenours/pulpit bandits that are now the true christians?
Keep deceiving yourselves.......
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Zorn: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
trutharena:
The previous CAN leadership are shameless.

Thank you bishop Kayode Williams, Obituary people and their lying CAN won’t be able to lie now that he is a fake bishop.
Your Obituary won't be a lie . I won't say obituary of your people.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by socialjustice93: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
lol my own is that we must get it right in 2023 by fire by force angry
suffer no jux dey tire some people
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by PharmacyStore: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Niklaus398: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tflex01:

Any Yoruba that is supporting Tinubu is tribalistic while Igbos supporting Obi is for competence. grin

Clowns. cheesy
You're the clown. He is a fake bishio

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Your holiness, am surprised with all your sight, you can't answer 2 simple questions.

How does everything you said answer the question asked?

Is there any angelic instruction to the effect that Nigerians should vote for APC?

I am not saying I received an Angelic instruction or there is an Angelic instruction. I said a nairaland member - righteousness2 on a thread on Baba Adeboye decision for people not to distract him with 2023 said if Angel gives instruction people should disobey.
This is the link to the disobedience of the Angelic instruction I was trying to correct on my earlier submission.

https://www.nairaland.com/7245036/2023-dont-distract-attention-vote#115053165

Please, I am done with you.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
ThrownBack:
Never heard of him, nobody knows if he's a Bishop from Agbado fake Church.

The desperation of APC to attacc themselves to anything that looks Christian is funny.

APC, stop the attache by force, we have rejected your devilish combo.

Tinubu has even become a born again Christian as is now preaching on Sunday mornings to convert souls for christ.

Another IPOB charlatan has started crying here. Someone give him feeding bottle. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by AlphaTaikun: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
life2017:
My odyssey in the crime world –Bishop Kayode Williams
5th May 2019
The sun

His passion to help the country win the war against crime and criminality got the supports of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and that of the Nigerian government under former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

In this interview, Bishop Williams, who is also the national coordinator, Pastors for Integrity Initiative, Nigeria, spoke on his experience in the world of crime, his prison experience and why the nation’s prison system only succeeds in hardening criminals rather than reforming them. Excerpt:

It is very common to hear people arrested for robbery to blame it on economic hardship. Would you blame your decision to go into crime on hardship considering the fact that Nigeria was said to be far better than what we have now at the time you took to crime?

The time I was involved in crime was not a time I would blame my decision to go into crime on hardship. Mine was peer pressure. The kind of people I moved with led me into crime. It is not a palatable story because when a mistake is made, it is not always easy to correct. I got into the entanglement of smoking Indian hemp; I was involved with people like Ishola Oyenusi, Babatunde Folorunsho and Lasisi Ajibade a.k.a Dan Blocker, Balewa who was the most notorious Indian hemp seller in the old Western Region. These were the type of people that unfortunately remolded my life. I was a decent student in school with good parents particularly my mother and my elder sister.

... The first step I took when I left the prison was to visit the Dodan Barracks to look for Alhaji Shehu Shagari who was the President then. I came out on 2nd of June, 1980. But that effort was frustrated. What I needed then was one, accommodation, two, was proper rehabilitation. I later looked for people who could assist me and I met Chief Afe Babalola. When I met him I identified myself and explained what I wanted from him. I told him I needed his help not for myself, but for the generality of people who had been to prisons and those who are still in prison. He asked me what I wanted and I told him what I wanted was not money. I told him I have an idea of how we can resolve the problem of crime and help the prisons in Nigeria. I told him the first solution is to address the prison’s 4Rs. He asked me what I meant and I said reformation must take place in the prison. Rehabilitation must take place immediately after prisoners are released. Re-integration which is the bridge and then resettlement, then he agreed to work with me. I later wrote a letter of request to see Baba, Obasanjo when he was the President in 1999. When I introduced myself that I was from the prison, he welcomed me because he understood my language. So, I told him about my idea and Obasanjo accepted me and pledged to work with me too. He also granted me presidential pardon. I enlisted the support of Oba Adedapo. I was looking for people that matter in order to jointly help the nation in tackling the problem of crime. Everybody supported me when we started, but later we ran into the bottleneck of the Ministry of Interior because most the idea, to them, maybe they didn’t see it viable, or the minister in charge was not disposed to the issue of prisoners. But look at what we are witnessing now in terms of banditry and insurgency. Look at what the government spends in fighting these crimes including militancy. But these are things I can handle. It is not by the power of force. We can get them radicalized. I was a criminal, but God has turned me round to become a useful instrument. I have travelled far and wide and I have been taught by the British. I was in London on several occasions where I have been taught on prison reforms.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/my-odyssey-in-the-crime-world-bishop-kayode-williams/
An awesome interview done by
Bishop Kayode Williams!

#Respect
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by tibatobi: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Tinubu is the man for the job
Ipob pigs can go and die, BAT is unstoppable
we will push all of them to lagoon

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by AlphaTaikun: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Niklaus398: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
babaolofin:

Most of you are Indomie generation. You cannot know Evangelist Kayode Williams. The last time I met him was at Ikoyi Mountain, early 1999 when he told us about how far God has helped the Prison Ministry He committed into his hand while in the prison.

The Authority of Heaven knows his own. It is not by fame or motivational speaking or gospel social media radicalism.

As I said several weeks ago, most core wild prophets after the order of Elijah and Elisha have not spoken. They walk by the Spirit and not by sight or by the size and the capacity of the Church.

I know very well, Baba Abiara has not spoken. Baba Olowere has not spoken and other very old wild core prophets of CAC, C & S and CCC. They don't walk by sight but by Spirit. They can never follow CAN or PFN but led by the Spirit of the Prophet.

Most of you Indomie generation cannot know Evangelist Kayode Williams.
He is fake simple. God is not a God of partial. He is a God of Equity. He knows it is the turn of the igbos. Except you want to tell me God is unfair to give ayoruba man president when others that is their turn haven't lead.

This is fake very very fake bishop. Bishop of agbado. Bishop of brown envelope collected.

An idiot that doesn't understand that if Tinubu wins it will be 24 years under Muslim rule Nigerian Christians will.be under. God forbid.

Tinubu ain't winning shit
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Niklaus398: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
emerged01:
God bless the Bishop! Why would a Christian be driven by emotion? Who exactly is CAN fighting for,the Christians or protecting its interest ? CAN standing against one party because of religion speak volume of the organisation. I wonder What do most pastors that choose one party over the other stand to preach about the virtues of love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-5: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
shutup. Didn't same bible teach u about equity? Didn't it tell u equity means it the turn of the igbos?

Which God send the fake Bishop lol.

See him ministry name self. Brown envelope biship
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Niklaus398: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
jrusky:
I'm not going to blame any Bishop or pastor who decided otherwise in relation to CAN stand because obi does not worth it, his supporters has demarketed him outrightly his disgrace in sure by 2023.

Obi useless supporters has finally made people to decided to remain with apc already known devil than a Lucifer angel called obi.

Let whoever not pleased with the Bishop decision commit suicide. I'm not apc nor Tinubu fan but despite Tinubu challenging health Tinubu is 1milion time better than obi.

You see that obi thief will never rule Nigeria by 2023
that's why people like you are part of the problems of the country. Enforcing a party that has failed Nigerians.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
I don't know which God the bishop is talking about
If we worship the same God why do muslims attack Christians for their god .

Another ignoramus spotted!!!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Okobola146: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
This one too dey call him bishop, na who dash monkey banana? Daddyyin is that the church you attend abi you be cele?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
ThrownBack:
Never heard of him, nobody knows if he's a Bishop from Agbado fake Church.

The desperation of APC to attacc themselves to anything that looks Christian is funny.

APC, stop the attache by force, we have rejected your devilish combo.

Tinubu has even become a born again

Christian as is now preaching on Sunday mornings to convert souls for christ.

Shame and jealousy people,obi lie lie...he pain owner woooo
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Niklaus398: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
babaolofin:

Is that what your Motivational Speaker told you? I was at a mountain last weekend, a young Pastor from Edo told us of a respected old popular Pastor in a South South State. He said the man told them there are only two (2) God's General in Nigeria and that is Arcbishop Idahosa and another person he will not tell them. He said they all know the second God General is the man. So, after the death of Idahosa, Nigeria is now left with only one God's general which is the man. I kept quiet because I know all of them are kindergarten in Christianity and know nothing.

When Baba Adeboye said people should not distract him with 2023 but vote their conscience. I watched how people mainly from a particular tribe insulted, assaulted and blackmailed my Father In the Lord.

More painful. Painfully, one boy called righteousness2 on nairaland exposed himself. He said if Angel asked you to vote APC, disobey him. Inadvertently, if God asked you to vote APC, disobey God. It is not about APC now. It shows his level of insight and knowledge about Scripture, Holy Spirit, Jesus and God. When you disobey an angelic instruction, you are not disobeying the Angel but He that sent him. Angel is just a messenger. Adam & Eve disobeyed. Abraham obeyed (Isaac Sacrifice).

Righteousness2, most of the times, instructions from God is very painful, obeying them does not come easy, it is always at a price, but the end result is always joyous. It is good you are preaching repentance and salvation but you need to learn many things. God help us.
I ol u are supporting Tinubu cause he is Yoruba. Lol
This man is a brown envelope biship...which God send m?... God is not a God of partiality. God understands it is the turn of the east. God understands that they should be equality in representation.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Archbishop Onaiyekan we know.
Bishop Oyedepo we know.
Bishop Kukah we also know.

This unknown god-man can only be a Bishop of Tinubu diocese.
o

Oyedepo that has School,you and his members children can't afford....obi lie lie , owner too jealousy
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
I expect serious tears to flow from the east on the thread.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Kingzeez10: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
I don't know which God the bishop is talking about
If we worship the same God why do muslims attack Christians for their god .
Why do Christians attack Muslims on Nairaland? Even go as far as taking the Islamic oath just because they want to abuse Muslims? Use your brain next time.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by donvoice(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is a true Bishop talking not from the angle of the scripture or Christ. Anything against biblical standard, we will not follow.

Also, Bishop is an Office not a calling. Anybody (Myself inclusive) can be a Bishop but true calling are
Apostle
Prophet
Pastor
Evangelist
Teacher.

I will like to sit down with him on national TV and explain the place and ordinance of God about politics to him.

The first shot he shoot himself was to have criticize CAN. Its not scriptural
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Niklaus398: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
babaolofin:

Is that what your Motivational Speaker told you? I was at a mountain last weekend, a young Pastor from Edo told us of a respected old popular Pastor in a South South State. He said the man told them there are only two (2) God's General in Nigeria and that is Arcbishop Idahosa and another person he will not tell them. He said they all know the second God General is the man. So, after the death of Idahosa, Nigeria is now left with only one God's general which is the man. I kept quiet because I know all of them are kindergarten in Christianity and know nothing.

When Baba Adeboye said people should not distract him with 2023 but vote their conscience. I watched how people mainly from a particular tribe insulted, assaulted and blackmailed my Father In the Lord.

More painful. Painfully, one boy called righteousness2 on nairaland exposed himself. He said if Angel asked you to vote APC, disobey him. Inadvertently, if God asked you to vote APC, disobey God. It is not about APC now. It shows his level of insight and knowledge about Scripture, Holy Spirit, Jesus and God. When you disobey an angelic instruction, you are not disobeying the Angel but He that sent him. Angel is just a messenger. Adam & Eve disobeyed. Abraham obeyed (Isaac Sacrifice).

Righteousness2, most of the times, instructions from God is very painful, obeying them does not come easy, it is always at a price, but the end result is always joyous. It is good you are preaching repentance and salvation but you need to learn many things. God help us.
you're a fake evil human too. You're claiming God said something while he didn't. Part of Nigerian problem we are.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
BATified2023:
Ipob miscreants cum Obi supporters will come n tell us he was paid but if he supports their obituary madness they will hail him

Don’t b surprised if they tell u they are d ones that went to drop tinubu bag of money for him

These dingbats don’t understand that in democracy people will have different views
Fooooooollllll!!!!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Niklaus398: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
desiredhome:

Any body that opposes your opinion is fake, are you yourself real?.......if he had supported Peter Obi he won't be a fake pastor/bishop.....
Sometimes you people are the major problem....if it was any of those pastorprenours that said so now.............
lol I'm not surprised. A Muslim supporting a fellow Muslim to keep Christians under Muslim rule for 24 years. Something they can't take
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
trutharena:
The previous CAN leadership are shameless.

Thank you bishop Kayode Williams, Obituary people and their lying CAN won’t be able to lie now that he is a fake bishop.
Fooooooolllll!!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Unknown Bishop Kayode Williams
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.
Fooooooollllll!!!!
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
babaolofin:

I am not saying I received an Angelic instruction or there is an Angelic instruction. I said a nairaland member - righteousness2 on a thread on Baba Adeboye decision for people not to distract him with 2023 said if Angel gives instruction people should disobey. Please, I am done with you.

Wasn't asking about adeboye. It was the angelic instruction. From your write up, they are 2 different things. Don't you think righteousness remark was based on how bad he perceives APC which is justified?

Also you said:

"I kept quiet because I know all of them are kindergarten in Christianity and know nothing."

To say this and still be freely throwing insults around raises questions as to whether that is what maturity in Christianity looks like
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Doyou2019: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Tinubu is the man for the job Ipob pigs can go and die, BAT is unstoppable
Rule 2
Mynd44 Seun Dominique.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.