Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

There Are Some Girls You Don't Like Again Seeing Them The Second Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Some Girls You Don't Like Again Seeing Them The Second Time (515 Views)

I Caught My FianceƩ Cheating The Second Time. / 6 Types Of Girls You Must Use Condoms On! / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Some Girls You Don't Like Again Seeing Them The Second Time by fineboynl(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Example you saw a girl for the first time and go crazy over having her.

You went out of your way just to approach her and everything went well.

When you get home you keep on thinking about her and how you can't just get your mind over her and how you are eager to see her again.

But when you meet with her the second time. Everything just disappear or you are not just feeling it anymore. It will even get worst the third and fourth time.

It look like some clothes really help to package girls to look too Good. But see them on a different dress will not excite you again.
Re: There Are Some Girls You Don't Like Again Seeing Them The Second Time by Bluezy13(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Adventure is exciting.
Re: There Are Some Girls You Don't Like Again Seeing Them The Second Time by TMTR: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Hahaha, so relatable

There is this girl I saw for the first time, she looked gorgeous and as a sharp guy ,I wanted to make a move on her but I was with my niggas and I couldn't leave them to go chasing a girl never, so one day I was alone she was walking by, as I was about to approach her, I noticed that her ass wasn't evenly shaped, I mean one ass cheek was bigger than one like someone wearing a butt pad, mehn that was the thing that turned me off and made me changed my mind undecided

Re: There Are Some Girls You Don't Like Again Seeing Them The Second Time by marlow1962(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Some girls makes themselves look unapproachable.
Either by bad looks, shape or manners (which is highly common)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Whines And Twerks So Hard On Social Media - Guys Are In Trouble / Do You Consider This A Criteria. / He Who Laugh Last, Laughs What ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.