Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Sold - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (7258 Views)

Sold ReG 2009 Toyota Corolla Sports sold / ** SOLD! Super Fresh Lexus RX350 SUV 2009 Model For Sale-Just Like Toks ** / Sold 2010 Corolla Sports Reg 2.2m sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by buygala(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I will respond to you because e be like say you get sense.

The first advert the paint work was called names.

I made the original video in the evening with a sun at wrong angles and poor camera quality.

I deleted the video and ended the thread and opened this one , but started with a video of a similar vehicle which had factory paintwork to show viewers what to expect when you buy a car with "Great paintwork" this car was just baked, it cost roughly ₦200,000 to get it done and it was done with quality paint reason it looks like brand new. Sadly there is this herd mentality on nairaland that once the first poster makes an opinion the other clowns follow. The original poster that called it ororo oily paint saw the new video and the sample video and stayed off this advert, the only remaining clown that possibly has a personal beef with me claims I didn't title the vehicle REG vehicle so I am misleading the public , meanwhile the first line on the advert is .......

Again my reason for posting Similar vehicle is to let viewers understand that having dull faded paint is not normal (which is what most people are used to)

Link to closed thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7266253/#115418195

Meanwhile vehicle is available and price will not change no matter how many times the dogs bark.

@ bolded..

I labored under the misapprehension that the vehicle in the video and that originally posted are one and the same, until some guy drew my attention to the stark differences in both vehicles..

And there was nothing in that video post at the time I read it to indicate that it wasn't the same vehicle...

This whole thread stinks... And this your comment I quoted even stinks worse.. . But I am gonna just leave you to it mahn.. If this is what now rocks your boat, I wish you well Sir smiley

14 Likes

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
buygala:

@ bolded..

I labored under the misapprehension that the vehicle in the video and that originally posted are one and the same, until some guy drew my attention to the stark differences in both vehicles..

And there was nothing in that video post at the time I read it to indicate that it wasn't the same vehicle...

This whole thread stinks... And this your comment I quoted even stinks worse.. . But I am gonna just leave you to it mahn.. If this is what now rocks your boat, I wish you well Sir smiley

₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by Joshmoore(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
Registered 2009 Toyota Corolla

No errors on dash

No abuse to engine

Black Factory leather interior

Location Ogba Lagos

Vehicle owner Gazzuzz Autos

Sample video of a similar corolla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoD4Wdh7_9g

Price ₦3,000,000

But my brother, if you sell this car at 3m naija naira, how much should I now sell my RX350 few months used still in pristine condition?

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Joshmoore:

But my brother, if you sell this car at 3m naija naira, how much should I now sell my RX350 few months used still in pristine condition?

It seems you have sense so I will respond to you.

I will assume your vehicle is a 2006-2009 Lexus Rx350.

The current cost of your vehicle is about let's use this advert.
https://www.nairaland.com/7253746/clean-title-2008-lexus-rx

7-8₦m basically the replacement cost of your vehicle (foreign used ) is ₦7-8m.

Now back to your question is how much will you sell your few months used rx350. And my answer is why? Why would you want to sell your few months used rx350 at a time like this? Are you having issues with it? Do you want to upgrade? Or are you leaving the country? Or the car don old don Taya you.

Let's try corolla 2009 what is the current replacement cost (foreign used ) it starts from ₦4m

Why is mine being targeted? There's one sold for ₦3.1m no one bothered him.

https://www.nairaland.com/7203447/toyota-corolla-2009-model-toks

So back to you, why would you want to sell your few month old Rx350 2006-2009.

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by diportivo: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
₦3,000,000

cheesy
Re: Sold by Joshmoore(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

It seems you have sense so I will respond to you.

I will assume your vehicle is a 2006-2009 Lexus Rx350.

The current cost of your vehicle is about let's use this advert.
https://www.nairaland.com/7253746/clean-title-2008-lexus-rx

7-8₦m basically the replacement cost of your vehicle (foreign used ) is ₦7-8m.

Now back to your question is how much will you sell your few months used rx350. And my answer is why? Why would you want to sell your few months used rx350 at a time like this? Are you having issues with it? Do you want to upgrade? Or are you leaving the country? Or the car don old don Taya you.

Let's try corolla 2009 what is the current replacement cost (foreign used ) it starts from ₦4m

Why is mine being targeted? There's one sold for ₦3.1m no one bothered him.

https://www.nairaland.com/7203447/toyota-corolla-2009-model-toks

So back to you, why would you want to sell your few month old Rx350 2006-2009.

My brother, thanks for your response. Na all of us dey this naija together! Of what use is a car even a Lamborghini when there's no defined future for me here in my own country. Honestly and holistically, my car is in 100% perfect condition as I just bought it few months ago, but I'm really saving up to leave this country by any means possible, so I'm selling to gather more funds to move.

I don't mind if you would buy, come with your reasonable price and of course inspection. I trust my car 100%

This is the link on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7266203/distress-sale-few-months-used
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Joshmoore:

My brother, thanks for your response. Na all of us dey this naija together! Of what use is a car even a Lamborghini when there's no defined future for me here in my own country. Honestly and holistically, my car is in 100% perfect condition as I just bought it few months ago, but I'm really saving up to leave this country by any means possible, so I'm selling to gather more funds to move.

I don't mind if you would buy , come with your reasonable price and of course inspection. I trust my car 100%

This is the link on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7266203/distress-sale-few-months-used

Find my number, we schedule an appointment.
Re: Sold by dicksonadams(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
A vawulence thread grin

4 Likes

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
dicksonadams:
A vawulence thread grin

₦3,000,000

1 Like

Re: Sold by nymphomaniac(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
This thread eh. Well, there’s nothing like bad publicity.

The Camry I bought from Gazzuzz last year was shiny like this sha and i loved it. It’s a sign that it was really “baked” well.

Happy sales gaz

₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by FiremanX: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
I no go talk again but happy sales,,,,I just hope the person dat eventually buys it won't come here to complain,,,,

1 Like

Re: Sold by Ravenna: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

What do you mean by sample video of similar corrolla? Is he selling similar corrolla or actual corrolla?

Why not make the video of the actual corrolla being sold? Why similar?

Deceptive Marketing?

Naso scam dey start.

They advertise a beautiful stuff and end up selling you the bad stuff.
it's an old trick in the book of scam.

3 Likes

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ravenna:

Naso scam dey start.

₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
FiremanX:
I no go talk again but happy sales,,,,I just hope the person dat eventually buys it won't come here to complain,,,,

₦3,000,005
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by mejai(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
FiremanX:
With Gazzuzz? Nah! Never gonna happen. Na car deity u Dey see.

Still on #3,000,000.00 sha

2 Likes

Re: Sold by airexx: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

₦3,000,000
70 years old man wey no get sense...

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
airexx:
70 years old man wey no get sense...

₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by airexx: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

₦3,000,000
We don tell you our mind. Feel free to continue fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
airexx:

₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by Kokomo: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
airexx:
Lolzzz, when you are gazzuzz, the brand, you can sell anything, respect man
Re: Sold by Shrimpss: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
diportivo:

ori e o pe rara

won sa,won ki,oni ohun o mo eni t'oku

reading is easy,comprehension is a challenge....just as u were told yesterday

seller put video,write say na similar motor....u,wey no ready to buy say na deceptive marketing??to prove what point really?that it's not worth 3m?dem put gun for anybody head to pay 3m?abi kini gbogbo woran woran yii gan sef? undecided

eni ba b'olokurun jiyan,o fe pa ni

theres no point truly
I didn't see you in the previous thread he opened to sell this similar car, Actually looking for your praises but didn't see, within you it was a total mess over there not what you expected. But here you are doing your work. Anu

5 Likes

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Shrimpss:
I didn't see you in the previous thread he opened to sell this similar car, Actually looking for your praises but didn't see, within you it was a total mess over there not what you expected. But here you are doing your work. Anu

₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by Shrimpss: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

₦3,000,000
will give you 6m going!!?

2 Likes

Re: Sold by nymphomaniac(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
You guys should let Gazzuzz be pls. If he wants to put N5M on the car, it’s his prerogative. If it irks you, Jump and pass.

The bigger issue is why a used car is now worth around the amount it is being advertised for. It is well with our economy.

1 Like

Re: Sold by diportivo: 2:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Shrimpss:

Ola oga ni mo nje

aiye e ma fi se'binu

ohun ti o to,onbo wa seku for sure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:54am On Aug 07, 2022
Shrimpss:
will give you 6m going!!?

it was not hard to find you.

How is Abuja.

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:58am On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:

https://www.nairaland.com/7203970/abuja-registered-2006-toyota-corolla#114286663

See how you were humble begging for the type of corolla wey your hand fit reach, you even added please to the mix .

How is Abuja?

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Ravenna:

Naso scam dey start.

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2022
OnyeObodo:
Chairman like I said before,

Nothing like barely used or just like toks. Its either Tokunbo or Naija used. This car is obviously a Nigerian Used Car. Call this car what it is in the title which is a registered car.

Everyone just wan cash out this period thanks to Buhari that turned our money to tissue paper.

For the fact you didnt want to call it registered car means you are not being honest bro.

Thanks.

And 3 million for this? Well... na your market. I will never tell a man what to sell his goods.

OnyeObodo:
God bless all fathers. Father's are the true bedrock of a society. They hustle and bustle while the women take all the glory. Even of recent, Father's now die earlier than Mother's due to over stress.

I LOST MINE JUST LAST MONTH.

Dad, The time we had,
Wasn't nearly enough
To pack in an entire
Lifetime of love.

There are so many questions
That I need answers to,
But now that you're gone
There's no way to ask you.

But there are still photos
To remember you by,
Each time I look at them,
I still want to cry.

They say grief is easier
to bear as time goes by,
But that doesn't stop me
from wondering why?

Why my dear, sweet dad
Was taken so soon,
When he was my guiding star,
My sun and my moon.

There are no answers
To a question like this,
So I'll cherish your memory,
And mourn the years we'll miss.

GOD bless you in heaven Dad. You are my Hero who sacrificed a lot for me.

Took a few hours to join the dots.

Would I say I am disappointed? No it is what it is.

RIP to your dad he was a great Guy.

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Back to the advert.

Vehicle is 3,000,000 available for inspection today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Clean Tokunbo 2000 Model Honda Cr-v 4x4 Lx: Price: N1.4m Naira Only / Clean used 2008 Lexus Es 350 @3.350M Lagos Cleared / 2003 And 2000 Model Toyota Avalon Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.