Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (7204 Views)

Sold ReG 2009 Toyota Corolla Sports sold / ** SOLD! Super Fresh Lexus RX350 SUV 2009 Model For Sale-Just Like Toks ** / Sold 2010 Corolla Sports Reg 2.2m sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Registered 2009 Toyota Corolla

No errors on dash

No abuse to engine

Black Factory leather interior

Location Ogba Lagos

Vehicle owner Gazzuzz Autos

Price ₦3,000,000

Sold

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Price is ₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by OnyeObodo: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Chairman like I said before,

Nothing like barely used or just like toks. Its either Tokunbo or Naija used. This car is obviously a Nigerian Used Car. Call this car what it is in the title which is a registered car.

Everyone just wan cash out this period thanks to Buhari that turned our money to tissue paper.

For the fact you didnt want to call it registered car means you are not being honest bro.

Thanks.

And 3 million for this? Well... na your market. I will never tell a man what to sell his goods.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sold by LeJeun3: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Nothing like barely used or just like toks. Its either Tokunbo or Naija used. This car is obviously a Nigerian Used Car. Call this car what it is in the title which is a registered car.

Everyone just wan cash out this period thanks to Buhari that turned our money to tissue paper.

For the fact you didnt want to call it registered car means you are not being honest bro.

Thanks.

And 3 million for this? Well... na your market. I will never tell a man what to sell his goods.

Honestly, English is a challenge in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

No errors on dash

No abuse to engine

Location Ogba Lagos

Sample video of a similar corolla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoD4Wdh7_9g

Price ₦3,000,000

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2022

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2022

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2022

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2022
All 4 Tyres bought brand new.

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2022
₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by diportivo: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
₦3,000,000

Re: Sold by OnyeObodo: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gazzuzz, I also noticed very sharp differences in the car you have on video and the one you actually want to sell which you posted in the previous thread you deleted.

I put it to you that the car in the video seems totally different from what you posted as the cars pics in the modified thread.

(1) The car in the video has beautiful, black alloyed rims.

(2) The car in the video has a distinctive oven baked painting.

(3) The car in the video has an ash formica interior and upholstery...

Re: Sold by OnyeObodo: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Now the car below in picture is what I believe you actually have and want to sell. You posted the pics in a thread earlier on which you later modified for reasons best known to you.

(1) The car in picture has basic, aluminium alloyed rims. Its not the beautiful alloyed rims you have on video.

(2) The car in picture which I believe is what you actually want to sell has the basic oil paint job. Its not the oven baked car you have on video.

(3) The car in the pictures which you actually want to sell has an upholstery which is obviously black and worn out. Its not ash like what you have on video.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by slimmoney(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
am sure u never saw where he boldly wrote sample video of similar Corolla

2 Likes

Re: Sold by OnyeObodo: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
slimmoney:

What do you mean by sample video of similar corrolla? Is he selling similar corrolla or actual corrolla?

Why not make the video of the actual corrolla being sold? Why similar?

Deceptive Marketing?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sold by diportivo: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

What do you mean by sample video of similar corrolla? Is he selling similar corrolla or actual corrolla?

Deceptive Marketing?

ori e o pe rara

won sa,won ki,oni ohun o mo eni t'oku

reading is easy,comprehension is a challenge....just as u were told yesterday

seller put video,write say na similar motor....u,wey no ready to buy say na deceptive marketing??to prove what point really?that it's not worth 3m?dem put gun for anybody head to pay 3m?abi kini gbogbo woran woran yii gan sef? undecided

eni ba b'olokurun jiyan,o fe pa ni

theres no point truly

5 Likes

Re: Sold by AgentGoat: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Thanks.

You too talk.

1 Like

Re: Sold by OnyeObodo: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
diportivo:

ori e o pe rara

seller put video,write say na similar motor....u,wey no ready to buy say na deceptive marketing??to prove what point really?that it's not worth 3m?dem put gun for anybody head to pay 3m?abi kini gbogbo woran woran yii gan sef? undecided

theres no point truly

I will ignore the gibberish you were typing as a normal language bro. You are on a piblic forum. So use a formal language everyone can read. That aside.

Lets discuss your statement in bold. What do you mean by similar video? Why not do the actual video of car being sold?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sold by diportivo: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

I will ignore the gibberish you were typing as a normal language bro. You are on a piblic forum. So use a formal language everyone can read. That aside.

Lets discuss your statement in bold. What do you mean by similar video? Why not do the actual video of car being sold?

I will ignore your tirades as none of it makes sense

theres nothing to discuss with u......since u seem to av lost all sense of reasoning based on an ad that's as harmless as a 100 year old woman

trolling is allowed,but once its crossing the line and going personal then to each his own

have fun brother.....balm of Gilead fall on you while at it

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

No errors on dash

No abuse to engine

Location Ogba Lagos

Sample video of a similar corolla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoD4Wdh7_9g

Price ₦3,000,000

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

GAZZUZZ:
My Corrola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGkDKe4IqQ

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by Kingdemu: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
slimmoney:
diportivo:

ori e o pe rara

theres no point truly

Guys I'm a big fan of Gazzuzz and I dey always try defend am on this board but I won't do that on this one. I'm afraid OnyeObodo is right. Gazzuzz being human tried to play a fast one with the advert of this car. After being called out on the quality of paint job on the first thread he created (wonder why Gazzuzz who has a thick skin for trolls will quickly modify the title of his previous thread in order to hide it), he promised there that he'll make a video of the car. Gazzuzz then brought this "sample video" and posted and tried to pass it off as that of the car he was selling. It was when OnyeObodo bursted him on that thread by outlining some differences between the car in the video and the one in pictures, that Gazzuzz modified the title of that thread and opened this one and smatly tagged the video as a "sample" here. Question is, is the Corolla a rare car that you have to bring a sample video of it to Nairaland? And why not just video yours and upload? And when he was yet again called out here on why he posted a video of a different car and not the one he has for sale, he smartly edited his first comment and uploaded that of the car he wants to sell. Question still remains of what use is the sample video in the first place? E get things you no fit defend if you get conscience. You go just look am pass and prolly shout, 70YRS OLD MAN. cheesy

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sold by slimmoney(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Deceptive Marketing?

7 Likes

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kingdemu:

Guys I'm a big fan of Gazzuzz and I dey always try defend am on this board but I won't do that on this one. I'm afraid OnyeObodo is right. Gazzuzz being human tried to play a fast one with the advert of this car. After being called out on the quality of paint job in the first thread he created (wonder why Gazzuzz who has a thick skin for trolls will quickly modify the title of his previous thread in order to hide it), he promised there that he'll make a video of the car. Gazzuzz then brought this "sample video" and posted and tried to pass it off as that of the car he was selling. It was when OnyeObodo bursted him on that thread by outlining some differences between the car in the video and the one in pictures, that Gazzuzz modified the title of that thread and opened this one and smatly tagged the video as a "sample" here. Question is, is the Corolla a rare car that you have to bring a sample video of it to Nairaland? And why not just video yours and upload? And when he was yet again called out here on why he posted a video of a different car and not the one he has for sale, he smartly edited his first comment and uploaded that of the car he wants to sell. Question still remains of what use is the sample video in the first place? E get things you no fit defend if you get conscience. You go just look am pass and prolly shout, 70YRS OLD MAN. cheesy

I will respond to you because e be like say you get sense.

The first advert the paint work was called names.

I made the original video in the evening with a sun at wrong angles and poor camera quality.

I deleted the video and ended the thread and opened this one , but started with a video of a similar vehicle which had factory paintwork to show viewers what to expect when you buy a car with "Great paintwork" this car was just baked, it cost roughly ₦200,000 to get it done and it was done with quality paint reason it looks like brand new. Sadly there is this herd mentality on nairaland that once the first poster makes an opinion the other clowns follow. The original poster that called it ororo oily paint saw the new video and the sample video and stayed off this advert, the only remaining clown that possibly has a personal beef with me claims I didn't title the vehicle REG vehicle so I am misleading the public , meanwhile the first line on the advert is .......

Again my reason for posting Similar vehicle is to let viewers understand that having dull faded paint is not normal (which is what most people are used to)

Link to closed thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7266253/#115418195

Meanwhile vehicle is available and price will not change no matter how many times the dogs bark.

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
₦3,000,000
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
I will close this thread and possibly open another
Re: Sold by slimmoney(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
never knew there was an earlier thread about this Ad, sliding outta the thread
Kingdemu:

Guys I'm a big fan of Gazzuzz and I dey always try defend am on this board but I won't do that on this one. I'm afraid OnyeObodo is right. Gazzuzz being human tried to play a fast one with the advert of this car. After being called out on the quality of paint job in the first thread he created (wonder why Gazzuzz who has a thick skin for trolls will quickly modify the title of his previous thread in order to hide it), he promised there that he'll make a video of the car. Gazzuzz then brought this "sample video" and posted and tried to pass it off as that of the car he was selling. It was when OnyeObodo bursted him on that thread by outlining some differences between the car in the video and the one in pictures, that Gazzuzz modified the title of that thread and opened this one and smatly tagged the video as a "sample" here. Question is, is the Corolla a rare car that you have to bring a sample video of it to Nairaland? And why not just video yours and upload? And when he was yet again called out here on why he posted a video of a different car and not the one he has for sale, he smartly edited his first comment and uploaded that of the car he wants to sell. Question still remains of what use is the sample video in the first place? E get things you no fit defend if you get conscience. You go just look am pass and prolly shout, 70YRS OLD MAN. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sold by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Thanks.

Thank you. Don't mind them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold by airexx: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I will respond to you because e be like say you get sense.

The first advert the paint work was called names.

I made the original video in the evening with a sun at wrong angles and poor camera quality.

I deleted the video and ended the thread and opened this one , but started with a video of a similar vehicle which had factory paintwork to show viewers what to expect when you buy a car with "Great paintwork" this car was just baked, it cost roughly ₦200,000 to get it done and it was done with quality paint reason it looks like brand new. Sadly there is this herd mentality on nairaland that once the first poster makes an opinion the other clowns follow. The original poster that called it ororo oily paint saw the new video and the sample video and stayed off this advert, the only remaining clown that possibly has a personal beef with me claims I didn't title the vehicle REG vehicle so I am misleading the public , meanwhile the first line on the advert is .......

Again my reason for posting Similar vehicle is to let viewers understand that having dull faded paint is not normal (which is what most people are used to)

Link to closed thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7266253/#115418195

Meanwhile vehicle is available and price will not change no matter how many times the dogs bark.

Go sleep. You dey find Mumu.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
airexx:
Go sleep. You dey find Mumu.

₦3,000,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED / 4 Urgent Sale Volkswagen Passat 1999 At A Token Of N300k Last (awoof Price) / Mercedes Benz CLA 250 AMG !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.