Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Sold - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (7253 Views)

Sold ReG 2009 Toyota Corolla Sports sold / ** SOLD! Super Fresh Lexus RX350 SUV 2009 Model For Sale-Just Like Toks ** / Sold 2010 Corolla Sports Reg 2.2m sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:
pray for yourself first.

Lord pls help airexx gather funds so he can afford my beautiful 2009 Corrola

Re: Sold by buygala(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2022
9icetoo:

Don't go through the corners.

Shame the shameless.

Mention names abi them dey feed you?

Dem plenty grin. From myself to Dru to Tunde to Cokahot to Verywickedman to that foolish boy with the scrap CLS, etc grin. .. There isn't any shortage of mad people in this section.

And the bad thing about that kind of thread is that, if the accused gives in and divulge the source of his oil, he will have given away his business secret.. If he doesn't, everybody go say na adulterated oil e dey sell.. grin

Whichever way, wahala must wear koikoi shoe for that kain thread cheesy
Re: Sold by buygala(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2022
9icetoo:

Shut up sir. Ewu Gambia.

Motor you no buy. Parts, you no sell but you dey here dey find trouble.

Getat.

Na N3,100,000

If e pain you, gbawaa door.

Without Vawulence, a man is nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
9icetoo:

He no dey sell clean title again?

grin

Buhari nah ya mate?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold by airexx: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Lord pls help airexx gather funds so he can afford my beautiful 2009 Corrola

"Corrola" lol. This explains your ad.
Re: Sold by stanfy(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Why you dey wash people boxers for public? You don turn laundry man?lmao
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/7203970/abuja-registered-2006-toyota-corolla#114286663

See how you were humble begging for the type of corolla wey your hand fit reach, you even added please to the mix .

How is Abuja?
Re: Sold by dru23(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

The wotowoto dey go round grin

Op just carry insef by insef land inside potopoto

Very soon, one silly somebody, while trying to further expand the Ministry of vawulence, go open thread say "Gazzuzz what's the source of your henjin oyel" grin

Lol.... I had fun sha with the vawulence .... For now make peace reign small .... The vawulence was too much.....

Na the guy wey the shout fake oil funny pass self.. I go dig him post .. Na so I see his post for anyone with experince sleeping with HIV person etc ....

Na so I hit jack pot o. Na so I come get plenty material to use am do cruise... The guy funny sha
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:
"Corrola" lol. This explains your ad.

It is not he that danceth with whom, but he that taketh whom home.

Accept your L in peace

Father pls help your son with funds to buy a reg Toyota "corolla" 2009 amen

Re: Sold by Ravenna: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

₦3,000,000
The buyer is coming soon.
Re: Sold by Ravenna: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Kingdemu:

Guys I'm a big fan of Gazzuzz and I dey always try defend am on this board but I won't do that on this one. I'm afraid OnyeObodo is right. Gazzuzz being human tried to play a fast one with the advert of this car. After being called out on the quality of paint job on the first thread he created (wonder why Gazzuzz who has a thick skin for trolls will quickly modify the title of his previous thread in order to hide it), he promised there that he'll make a video of the car. Gazzuzz then brought this "sample video" and posted and tried to pass it off as that of the car he was selling. It was when OnyeObodo bursted him on that thread by outlining some differences between the car in the video and the one in pictures, that Gazzuzz modified the title of that thread and opened this one and smatly tagged the video as a "sample" here. Question is, is the Corolla a rare car that you have to bring a sample video of it to Nairaland? And why not just video yours and upload? And when he was yet again called out here on why he posted a video of a different car and not the one he has for sale, he smartly edited his first comment and uploaded that of the car he wants to sell. Question still remains of what use is the sample video in the first place? E get things you no fit defend if you get conscience. You go just look am pass and prolly shout, 70YRS OLD MAN. cheesy

May the gods bless you bro, how can you defend this rubbish?!
Why sample video?! why?!!!

I'ma fan of Gazzuzz too, he's solved many of my problems on this platform but why fingering prospecting buyer sense with an unnecessary Sample Vid.
Na scammer dey behave like that na.

The same way they package Buhari for us, they are repackaging Tilumpu.
I'm not surprised if a fantastic corrupt Naija man is sending "Sample Video" as if Corolla is a new thing to Nigerians.
They do this shitt well at Computer-village Ikeja, they advertise a fresh phone and ended selling you a packaged fufu- with NYLON.

Ask the moniker Psalmz ; Na him be their Nylon master.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2022
stanfy:
Why you dey wash people boxers for public? You don turn laundry man?lmao

My bloda violence has no monopoly, I have been long in the violence game.
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2022
Ravenna:

May the gods bless you bro, how can you defend this rubbish?!
Why sample video?! why?!!!

I'ma fan of Gazzuzz too, he's solved many of my problems on this platform but why fingering prospecting buyer sense with an unnecessary Sample Vid.
Na scammer dey behave like that na.

The same way they package Buhari for us, they are repackaging Tilumpu.
I'm not surprised if a fantastic corrupt Naija man is sending "Sample Video" as if Corolla is a new thing to Nigerians.
They do this shitt well at Computer-village Ikeja, they advertise a fresh phone and ended selling you a packaged fufu- with NYLON.

Ask the moniker Psalmz ; Na him be their Nylon master.

₦3,100,000
Re: Sold by zabimaru: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2022
dru23:
[/b]

Fear the catch them all grin they should come out with their full chest with their main moniker grin I just dey give them woto woto left and right grin

Laugh wan kill me this morning.. It was fun I really enjoyed it .. It was a stress relief for me grin

And most importantly it gave me green light to be petty and a pig.. I invited them to play with me in the mud......

All the slander on my name gave me more publicity.. I enjoy every bit of it grin

Look at this dumb bunny. You think this is a gbese thread? This is not your average oil hawking thread.

Keep your fingers relaxed and think on how you can make yourself more useful to the niggas you are owing.

1 Like

Re: Sold by H2ho(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

₦3,100,000
I don show grin grin

Wat ya need Gazzuz? grin

Re: Sold by zabimaru: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2022
dru23:

Lol.... I had fun sha with the vawulence .... For now make peace reign small .... The vawulence was too much.....

Na the guy wey the shout fake oil funny pass self.. I go dig him post .. Na so I see his post for anyone with experince sleeping with HIV person etc ....

Na so I hit jack pot o. Na so I come get plenty material to use am do cruise... The guy funny sha

A pig in the act. Onigbese
Re: Sold by airexx: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

It is not he that danceth with whom, but he that taketh whom home.

Accept your L in peace

Father pls help your son with funds to buy a reg Toyota "corolla" 2009 amen
eyyaah, this one touch you well this time. Hope you find a buyer soon.
Re: Sold by Ravenna: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

₦3,100,000
From 3m?!
Re: Sold by 9icetoo(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Ravenna:

From 3m?!
100k for baranda. Try and keep up.
Re: Sold by dru23(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2022
zabimaru:

A pig in the act. Onigbese

1 Like

Re: Sold by dru23(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2022
zabimaru:

Look at this dumb bunny. You think this is a gbese thread? This is not your average oil hawking thread.

Keep your fingers relaxed and think on how you can make yourself more useful to the niggas you are owing.

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2022
H2ho:

I don show grin grin

Wat ya need Gazzuz? grin

I gat this brother.

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2022
Ravenna:

From 3m?!

The 100k must be shared wink

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:
eyyaah, this one touch you well this time. Hope you find a buyer soon.

Please please God help my brother even if nah 2003 corolla which he was interested in he will be forever faithful

Re: Sold by zabimaru: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2022
dru23:

How far, have u settled ur debt
Re: Sold by dru23(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2022
zabimaru:

How far, have u settled ur debt

Re: Sold by dru23(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2022
zabimaru:

1 Like

Re: Sold by zabimaru: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2022
dru23:

See the mouth wey u dey use chop Jamaican rice.
I laugh in transmission gear 2.
Re: Sold by dru23(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2022
zabimaru:

See the mouth wey u dey use chop Jamaican rice.
I laugh in transmission gear 2.

Re: Sold by airexx: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Please please God help my brother even if nah 2003 corolla which he was interested in he will be forever faithful
Yesss ooo. I will be forever faithful and grateful as long as i don't buy from you or bring my car to your workshop to solve a minor issue and you ask me to buy a new engine. Fraudulent goat!
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2022
This thread is on auto pilot grin
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:
Yesss ooo. I will be forever faithful and grateful as long as i don't buy from you or bring my car to your workshop to solve a minor issue and you ask me to buy a new engine. Fraudulent goat !

There's a thin line between trolling and rule breaking. I'll let this one slide.

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Meanwhile Due to popular Demand it is now ₦3,100,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Clean 2013 Volkswagen Passat For N2.8m / Why China's Gps Tracking Products Such Hot Sell In Nigeria? / Leather Interior 2008 Toyota Camry Xle V6 thumbstart 4 sale 08033560695.SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.