Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Sold - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (7264 Views)

Sold ReG 2009 Toyota Corolla Sports sold / ** SOLD! Super Fresh Lexus RX350 SUV 2009 Model For Sale-Just Like Toks ** / Sold 2010 Corolla Sports Reg 2.2m sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by zabimaru: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2022
dru23:

See the expert 419 here, the fraudulent monster called Dru
Re: Sold by airexx: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

There's a thin line between trolling and rule breaking. I'll let this one slide.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sold by dru23(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
zabimaru:

See the expert 419 here, the fraudulent monster called Dru

Re: Sold by psalmz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ravenna:

May the gods bless you bro, how can you defend this rubbish?!
Why sample video?! why?!!!

I'ma fan of Gazzuzz too, he's solved many of my problems on this platform but why fingering prospecting buyer sense with an unnecessary Sample Vid.
Na scammer dey behave like that na.

The same way they package Buhari for us, they are repackaging Tilumpu.
I'm not surprised if a fantastic corrupt Naija man is sending "Sample Video" as if Corolla is a new thing to Nigerians.
They do this shitt well at Computer-village Ikeja, they advertise a fresh phone and ended selling you a packaged fufu- with NYLON.

Ask the moniker Psalmz ; Na him be their Nylon master.
hope u enjoying your ban on your other moniker ,keypad warrior that spends all his entire life on Nairaland,if u like mention my name a million times to all your useless comments,I won’t respond to you cos I really don’t respond to people who are hungry and pass their time on Nairaland to ease the hunger
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:
grin grin grin grin grin

Enter my DM there's one relocation Deal 1 year used Corolla.

I will link you up with the seller

Re: Sold by psalmz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I will respond to you because e be like say you get sense.

The first advert the paint work was called names.

I made the original video in the evening with a sun at wrong angles and poor camera quality.

I deleted the video and ended the thread and opened this one , but started with a video of a similar vehicle which had factory paintwork to show viewers what to expect when you buy a car with "Great paintwork" this car was just baked, it cost roughly ₦200,000 to get it done and it was done with quality paint reason it looks like brand new. Sadly there is this herd mentality on nairaland that once the first poster makes an opinion the other clowns follow. The original poster that called it ororo oily paint saw the new video and the sample video and stayed off this advert, the only remaining clown that possibly has a personal beef with me claims I didn't title the vehicle REG vehicle so I am misleading the public , meanwhile the first line on the advert is .......

Again my reason for posting Similar vehicle is to let viewers understand that having dull faded paint is not normal (which is what most people are used to)

Link to closed thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7266253/#115418195

Meanwhile vehicle is available and price will not change no matter how many times the dogs bark.

bro say no more,that’s how they are,u said it all,heard mentality ,always looking for errors so they can start trolling,jobless set of people,pls ignore and continue with your business, I have grown past that initial stage,they are many here,always on Nairaland 24/7
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
psalmz:
hope u enjoying your ban on your other moniker ,keypad warrior that spends all his entire life on Nairaland,if u like mention my name a million times to all your useless comments,I won’t respond to you cos I really don’t respond to people who are hungry and pass their time on Nairaland to ease the hunger

cry What a life cry

4 Likes

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
psalmz:
bro say no more,that’s how they are,u said it all,heard mentality ,always looking for errors so they can start trolling,jobless set of people,pls ignore and continue with your business, I have grown past that initial stage,they are many here,always ok Nairaland 24/7

I have their time today, nah Sunday

Re: Sold by psalmz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin
GAZZUZZ:

I have their time today, nah Sunday
Re: Sold by Itsrm(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

cry What a life cry

That woman was narrating her distressed marriage. Stop using it as a meme
Re: Sold by dicksonadams(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

My bloda violence has no monopoly, I have been long in the violence game.

Lolzzzz grin
Re: Sold by dicksonadams(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
dru23:

Lol.... I had fun sha with the vawulence .... For now make peace reign small .... The vawulence was too much.....

Na the guy wey the shout fake oil funny pass self.. I go dig him post .. Na so I see his post for anyone with experince sleeping with HIV person etc ....

Na so I hit jack pot o. Na so I come get plenty material to use am do cruise... The guy funny sha

Nairaland war dey sweet Ooooh, especially when you settle down read them from the first post to end with a chilled jug of wine

grin

I love you nairalanders, you guys are awesome

4 Likes

Re: Sold by dicksonadams(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
This thread is on auto pilot grin

I swear... sweet die grin

I know most guys here are not professional comedians, but they bring the same level of joy or more self with their posts

1 Like

Re: Sold by airexx: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Enter my DM there's one relocation Deal 1 year used Corolla.

I will link you up with the seller
make i no break another rule
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:
make i no break another rule

Hurry before another pesin buy am, price make sense.

1 Like

Re: Sold by airexx: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Hurry before another pesin buy am, price make sense.
U know say ur mind just b like paper, if i drop one for u now u go begin dey call MODs.
Re: Sold by diportivo: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
u wan buy

u see video that's clearly not for the advertised vehicle

u didn't go to inspect o.....u say they are packaging another car for u

nigba to jepe, due diligence le fun yin lati se....awon werey gbogbo

seller dey receive money down from customers ontop motor wey dem never see physically.i never see where after buyer receive motor,dem come here come lament....na 3m motor he wan come use take scam una??

eyin t'ori yin ti daru l'adugbo yi wo 3m if we patiently count walahii

awon ope.......awon olobe

N3,100,000 noni

if e too much,civic dey for u grin

3 Likes

Re: Sold by iamme1234(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
psalmz:
grin

Mr gazuz I don’t know why U have time replying those mugus.
With that words without their words
Does it reduce your popularity on this naira land and around ur office at ogba and all over Lagos state.
Do u know how much vehicle Corolla I have sold to you which you pays instantly
Do u know how many buyers u get for asaba.

Abey leave those people
They are jobless
Abey which car and may be like a keep or anyone that I can get for 900 to 1m for my wife.
Recommend any
Ac must be there ooooo
No manual ooooo
I no want pencil light oooo
Thanks gazuz
Na solar Dey write u here
Ur friend at obadeyi
That we always does Corollas then

5 Likes

Re: Sold by iamme1234(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ravenna:

From 3m?!

gazuz
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
iamme1234:

Does it reduce your popularity on this naira land and around ur office at ogba and all over Lagos state.

Abey leave those people
They are jobless
Abey which car and may be like a keep or anyone that I can get for 900 to 1m for my wife.
Recommend any
Ac must be there ooooo
No manual ooooo
Thanks gazuz
Ur friend at obadeyi

My man! Enter DM I go pass you some sure deals straight to the vehicle owners that want to japa.
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
iamme1234:

gazuz

₦3,100,000
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:
U know say ur mind just b like paper, if i drop one for u now u go begin dey call MODs.

dicksonadams seems we have clearance to pass ball wink

Re: Sold by jeff1607(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

My man! Enter DM I go pass you some sure deals straight to the vehicle owners that want to japa.

I also want something like this too please
Re: Sold by nams77: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

You need to shut up Sir smiley

Some things are not capable of being defended without the defender sounding stupidd. This thread is one of them..Go find another thread to ass-lick on

As for those attacking op while hiding behind alternate monikers, man up and participate in the violence with your main monikers grin.... Op isn't feeding any of you, is he? grin

Come out with your full chest so that op can do an accurate roll-call of all men seeking his downfall grin... Help him to be more accurate in the haters' roll-call that he has already started cool

Its not like he needs much help falling down sef, with all the weyrey moto wey e don dey post recently smiley.... He continues this way for another month, there will be no difference between him and those Greggng and Waleco guys grin
Are those guys you mentioned fraudulent?
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeff1607:

I also want something like this too please

You know where to find me
Re: Sold by psalmz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
iamme1234:

Abey leave those people
They are jobless
Recommend any
Ac must be there ooooo
No manual ooooo
Thanks gazuz
Ur friend at obadeyi
abeg oo m not among them ,so dunno why u quoted me saying somthing like this
Re: Sold by iamme1234(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Okay mr gazuz
Everybody japa
Buhari has finished this country
Okay boss I will message you boss
Re: Sold by iamme1234(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
psalmz:
abeg oo m not among them ,so dunno why u quoted me saying somthing like this

Sorry brother
It’s a typo
I want to tag gazuz
Abey no vex
Re: Sold by iamme1234(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:

Na gazuz u take dream today
Why u Dey find stone to pour inside him rice
How old u be self
Re: Sold by 9icetoo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
diportivo:
u wan buy

u see video that's clearly not for the advertised vehicle

u didn't go to inspect o.....u say they are packaging another car for u

nigba to jepe, due diligence le fun yin lati se....awon werey gbogbo

seller dey receive money down from customers ontop motor wey dem never see physically.i never see where after buyer receive motor,dem come here come lament....na 3m motor he wan come use take scam una??

eyin t'ori yin ti daru l'adugbo yi wo 3m if we patiently count walahii

awon ope.......awon olobe

N3,100,000 noni

if e too much,civic dey for u grin

Civic wey them pack connecting rod and metal with paper noni.

That one no reach N2m.
Re: Sold by psalmz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
wink
iamme1234:

Sorry brother
It’s a typo
I want to tag gazuz
Abey no vex
Re: Sold by Ravenna: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
psalmz:

Hehehehehe..

PAINS..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sharp Fiat Ambulance 2003 Toks (petrol Engine) With AC #2.95M 08096577304 / *SOLD**SOLD*American Used Toyota Sienna: 2011 Model / 4 Urgent Sale Volkswagen Passat 1999 At A Token Of N300k Last (awoof Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.