Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Sold - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (7266 Views)

Sold ReG 2009 Toyota Corolla Sports sold / ** SOLD! Super Fresh Lexus RX350 SUV 2009 Model For Sale-Just Like Toks ** / Sold 2010 Corolla Sports Reg 2.2m sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by 9icetoo(m): 6:37am On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
I no go talk again but happy sales,,,,I just hope the person dat eventually buys it won't come here to complain,,,,
This is not dru23 civic.
Secondly, a used car is a used car, you cannot legislate for everything.
Even brand new cars develop problems but you are dealing with a man that will own up to a Bleep up is there is one and not pass the buck.

N3,100,000.

Na me get the 100k on top. grin
Re: Sold by 9icetoo(m): 6:40am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

it was not hard to find you.

How is Abuja.

Ah, na our man be that? grin
Re: Sold by airexx: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/7203970/abuja-registered-2006-toyota-corolla#114286663

See how you were humble begging for the type of corolla wey your hand fit reach, you even added please to the mix .

How is Abuja?
as long as the advert no come from you, i fit buy am with abeg sef. Fraud like you.
Re: Sold by airexx: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

it was not hard to find you.

How is Abuja.
I thought you had a thick skin? Why searching for users who refuse to go with ur fraudulent ad?

Na so d thing pain you reach? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2022
9icetoo:

Ah, na our man be that? grin

With the big Bible yes
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:
as long as the advert no come from you, i fit buy am with abeg sef. Fraud like you.

Last price pls cry

Re: Sold by diportivo: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2022
N 3,000,000
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:
I thought you had a thick skin? Why searching for users who refuse to go with ur fraudulent ad?

Na so d thing pain you reach? grin grin grin grin

Last price please embarassed

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2022
airexx:

God go do am for you my brother. E no go pass this year .
Re: Sold by buygala(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2022
9icetoo:

This is not dru23 civic.
Secondly, a used car is a used car, you cannot legislate for everything.
Even brand new cars develop problems but you are dealing with a man that will own up to a Bleep up is there is one and not pass the buck.

N3,100,000.

Na me get the 100k on top. grin

You need to shut up Sir smiley

Some things are not capable of being defended without the defender sounding stupidd. This thread is one of them..Go find another thread to ass-lick on

As for those attacking op while hiding behind alternate monikers, man up and participate in the violence with your main monikers grin.... Op isn't feeding any of you, is he? grin

Come out with your full chest so that op can do an accurate roll-call of all men seeking his downfall grin... Help him to be more accurate in the haters' roll-call that he has already started cool

Its not like he needs much help falling down sef, with all the weyrey moto wey e don dey post recently smiley.... He continues this way for another month, there will be no difference between him and those Greggng and Waleco guys grin

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

Some things are not capable of being defended without the defender sounding stupidd. This thread is one of them..Go find another thread to ass-lick on

As for those attacking op while hiding behind alternate monikers, man up and participate in the violence with your main monikers grin.... Op isn't feeding any of you, is he? grin

Come out with your full chest so that op can do an accurate roll-call of all men seeking his downfall grin... Help him to be more accurate in the haters' roll-call that he has already started cool

Its not like he needs much help falling down sef, with all the weyrey moto wey e don dey post recently smiley.... He continues this way for another month, there will be no difference between him and those Greggng and Waleco guys grin

₦3,100,000
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: Sold by Born2winnx: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022
carry on brotherly
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Born2winnx:
Carry on brotherly

my beer parlor brother not at all, just a misconception fueled by jealousy hate and sadly from my recent discovery betrayal for reasons best know to him.

3 Likes

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: Sold by Born2winnx: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

my beer parlor brother not at all, just a misconception fueled by jealousy hate and sadly from my recent discovery betrayal for reasons best know to him.
oh I see, come shock self.. you when be known car deity for years..na wa
Make i edit my post jhor!
Re: Sold by dru23(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

Fear the catch them all grin they should come out with their full chest with their main moniker grin I just dey give them woto woto left and right grin

Laugh wan kill me this morning.. It was fun I really enjoyed it .. It was a stress relief for me grin

And most importantly it gave me green light to be petty and a pig.. I invited them to play with me in the mud......

All the slander on my name gave me more publicity.. I enjoy every bit of it grin

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Born2winnx:

oh I see, come shock self.. you when be known car deity for years..na wa
Make i edit my post jhor!

Re: Sold by 9icetoo(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

Shut up sir. Ewu Gambia.

Motor you no buy. Parts, you no sell but you dey here dey find trouble.

Getat.

Na N3,100,000

If e pain you, gbawaa door.
Re: Sold by 9icetoo(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Frenemies things.

Igbo si na onye na alo onye kariri ya anya ne ekiri ya ekiri.

"He who is envious of his superior is merely admiring him".

cheesy
Re: Sold by buygala(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2022
dru23:
[/b]

Fear the catch them all grin they should come out with their full chest with their main moniker grin I just dey give them woto woto left and right grin

Laugh wan kill me this morning.. It was fun I really enjoyed it .. It was a stress relief for me grin

And most importantly it gave me green light to be petty and a pig.. I invited them to play with me in the mud......

All the slander on my name gave me more publicity.. I enjoy every bit of it grin

The wotowoto dey go round grin

Op just carry insef by insef land inside potopoto

Very soon, one silly somebody, while trying to further expand the Ministry of vawulence, go open thread say "Gazzuzz what's the source of your henjin oyel" grin
Re: Sold by 9icetoo(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

With the big Bible yes

He no dey sell clean title again?

grin
Re: Sold by 9icetoo(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2022
The vultures are gathering. smiley

Re: Sold by 9icetoo(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

The wotowoto dey go round grin

Op just carry insef by insef land inside potopoto

Very soon, one silly somebody, while trying to further expand the Ministry of vawulence, go open thread say "Gazzuzz what's the source of your henjin oyel" grin

Don't go through the corners.

Shame the shameless.

Mention names abi them dey feed you?

1 Like

Re: Sold by airexx: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

God go do am for you my brother. E no go pass this year .
pray for yourself first.
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Urgent Sale Volkswagen Passat 1999 At A Token Of N300k Last (awoof Price) / Tokunbo **Acura TL 2005** **NGN 1.4M Negotiable / 2011 Tokunbo Lexus ES350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.