Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC (28181 Views)

Youths Protest Demands To Scrap NYSC / Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' / Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by DeltaOil: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
dddd
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Mintedu: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's should be scrapped

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Belawy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is what we've been saying,, scrap the NYSC but don't stop the allowee for entrepreneural purpose
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Naijareporter1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Isaac Fayose Analyze 2023 Presidential Election use Ekiti Election as a Case Study

Like Ekiti, like Nigeria

2023 Election is between Tinubu and Peter Obi

Atiku will comes Third position
Peter Obi second Position and Bola Tinubu first positive - says Isaac Fayose

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Je1TMVlhw
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Femi8586(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
adeoyekay:
The truth is that no PCM will want the scheme to be scrap
It is only those who have served reason like you.

PCM??

You mean PARACETAMOL? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by viqSmallz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
adeoyekay:
PCM? Paracetamol
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Timekeeper452: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Then most of those so called youths are literally stupid.
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by bigpicture001: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:
It's a lie, most youths want NYSC to end.

Never true.. youth behv like ladies.. they all love the program including Yahoo boiz also.. na form everyone dey form
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Qtrpst4: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
When you see a paid protest, you will know

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by kingyakos: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Blind youth
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Rawtruth1: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
This and many more bad news are waiting for those who want APC or PDP to come back to power. Una never tire to suffer
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by eazzzy1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Majority of the people calling for the scheme to be scrapped are people who already served.

The prospect of meeting several graduates from different universities, the allure of being in a new place with new people and most importantly the promise of unrestricted socialization sex is just too enticing for people who haven’t served to want it canceled.

It should not be made mandatory, it should not be a prerequisite to get a job or government appointments. Let the people who want to serve do so and the ones who don’t forge ahead with their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Hushbingo: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Trojan8(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Only those that have served keep complaining about NYSC. You have done your own, allow others na. If it was bad for you, can count on the fact that you won't be coming back.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Trojan8(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
eazzzy1:
Majority of the people calling for the scheme to be scrapped are people who already served.

Very annoying set of people
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by SeriouslySense(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
smiley smileyExactly, NYSC is a waste of time, it should be scrapped, its puts graduate in danger and waste their time.

They should replace it with skills development program for the youths in the state where they studied, graduate should not be travelling about to be used by kidnappers.

I did my NYSC, and i did skill developments by myself, it is what enhanced my future, not that useless NYSC program, where they sometimes send people to unsafe places.

Or they can make NYSC Optional, for those who need it.

Jennyclay:
Seconded!!

NYSC program should be scrapped. It's a waste of time and energy.

After graduation, and students are mobilized for NYSC, FG should just issue nysc certificate and 1 year allowance (₦33,000 x 12 months = ₦396,000) over to the prospective Corp members.

The money would be useful for entrepreneurial skills acquisition that will equip graduates to become self employed, and further create business opportunities for themselves. (Atleast for those who are serious minded)
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by DOM7: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Anybody that participated in the scheme and want it to be scrap is evil! The only best and enduring scheme in Nigeria! Why didn't you leave Nigeria? People with troublesome wife, children or parents did you kill them? You did not stop travelling because there's bandits out there, you did not stop business because the currency lost it's value. Allow others to experience it death is death wether at home or outside.
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://punchng.com/youths-protest-demands-to-scrap-nysc/

When will youths protest against the evil policies of this govt? When will the youths protest against the insensitivity of those in govt?
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by letitrainnow(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
The NYSC scheme should be protected and preserved.[i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Ready2speak: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://punchng.com/youths-protest-demands-to-scrap-nysc/

Who knows how much these ones were paid!!
Mtchew. Now Your Suffering Continues (NYSC)

Of what good is It? Onlly good for adventure.
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by ufotunang: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
You do not protest your staying at home idle for 6 months due to ASUU strike..you are protesting against NYSC been scrapped....you youths are not serious

4 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by lolu2019: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
It is still the only unifying program we have.the level of racism on nairaland alone is enough reason not to scrap NYSC.I served in Abia.at least,I can differentiate BTW Igbo man , Akwa ibom and Bayelsa.I know how to relate with each tribe.unlike my brothers that will termed all of them as Igbo's.one year of formication. Lol.
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by HiFive: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
adeoyekay:
You have pertake in it, allow others to serve their father land.

No be only father land.
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Betta2moro: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Wahala
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Blake755: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
adeoyekay:
You have pertake in it, allow others to serve their father land.
Ur head dey there Biko
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by ufotunang: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
ignis:
NYSC have outlived it's usefulness. It should be scrapped immediately.
..they do not protest to federal government concerning ASUU strike they are protesting for NYSC...this youths are not serious
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by SeriouslySense(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
For those who have the opportunity, dont waste your life with NYSC, do something useful for yourself.

Don't listen to crowds of robots, do what you think is better.

If you prefer NYSC then go for it, if you dont think its useful then don't go for it, especially Ladies, don't go to unsafe places.

Listen to your better judgement first don't try to please anyone
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Crafteck1: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
adeoyekay:

Are you high? I unwillingly served and that time could be used acquiring a skill instead of the dead adventure in a state filled with insecurity.
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by judedwriter(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
I honestly think NYSC should be optional.

Graduates should be given choice of developing entrepreneurial skills or serving for one year.

Besides the dangers of loss of life, i don't see anything wrong with the scheme.
Re: Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC by Yankee101: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
They want to scrap and chop Nysc money too?
Naija go burn be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Best Companies To Do Nysc With: / Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.