Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009450 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Portex: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
archdon:

Please I want to book a tb test for MA and dependents for uk visa Abuja but there is no uk optioning the drop down (only Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA). Please which should I select
Use https://appointmentnigeria.iom.int/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by topie2sure: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Is Parallax bank good for POF? Anyone that has used them before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Portex: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Clinton12345:
Got exact mail, only mine is 2018, any update ?

Did you submit any reference from work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sumboobisesan: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
[Thanks so much. Monday is around the corner!

quote author=IFSHR post=124422750]

Till Monday [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babino22: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hamof:
Good day everyone, is there anyone who can tell me about huddersfield in terms of work and housing for both student and dependant?

Thanks in advance

Around £500 to £600 for a studio apartment and for work, you will need to move round Leeds, Bradford, Halifax and environ. They aren’t that far from each other.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justchristie: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oracle55:
If you got an offer into the University of Bolton and need to be added to the whats app group dm me

Kindly add me to the group 09121448496
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sim2003: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oracle55:
If you got an offer into the University of Bolton and need to be added to the whats app group dm me

Add me to the group too: 0703847573
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hi Duchess and everyone,

Please someone that wants to bring the dependent over to UK with a £9,000 school fees balance….

1) How much POF should be done?

2) Can he use the same bank he did his POF with for his dependent’s POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mzbeecouture: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hamof:
Good day everyone, is there anyone who can tell me about huddersfield in terms of work and housing for both student and dependant?

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by clavichord(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please I have an issue.

I accepted an unconditional offer from one of the schools I applied to. Does that mean I will not get offers from the other schools I am expecting admission offers from?

For example I applied to University of Red, University of Blue and University of Yellow.

University of Blue sends an unconditional offer and I accepted.
Is this an automatic cancellation towards my admission consideration from University of Red and University of Yellow?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maxine3445: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hello,

Maintenance funds for you: 1023x 9months=9,207 pounds

Outstanding fees: 9000 pounds

Dependant's funds: 680x9 months= 6,120 pounds

Total: 24,327 pounds

Don't forget to make provisions for fluctuations

cuzomba:
Hi Duchess and everyone,

Please someone that wants to bring the dependent over to UK with a £9,000 school fees balance….

1) How much POF should be done?

2) Can he use the same bank he did his POF with for his dependent’s POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BRAINNY(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Don't get overly worried. We applied in May 15th, biometrics -May 22nd. Still at the DMC.

Empire1959:
Please I need help I and my wife did biometrics on may 24 with all the document completed but no responds after 15 working days I did paid mail more than 3 times and paid calls twice but no responds later they send email that they haven’t decided yet please I need advice and what I can do cause this is July and I haven’t gotten any responds from them and it still on DCM
please is anyone facing the same issue please all the gurus in the house I need advice and I have been worried for so long
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maxine3445: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
I think yes if you applied via UCAS. The only way you would have had the option of a second choice is if your offer was conditional.

clavichord:
Hi everyone,

Please I have an issue.

I accepted an unconditional offer from one of the schools I applied to. Does that mean I will not get offers from the other schools I am expecting admission offers from?

For example I applied to University of Red, University of Blue and University of Yellow.

University of Blue sends an unconditional offer and I accepted.
Is this an automatic cancellation towards my admission consideration from University of Red and University of Yellow?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by clavichord(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Maxine3445:
I think yes if you applied via UCAS. The only way you would have had the option of a second choice is if your offer was conditional.

Thank you for your reply.
I did not use UCAS. I applied directly to the schools differently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maxine3445: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
In that case, I doubt that it will prevent other offers. If you do not want to continue with them, then you might have to inform them so that they don't go on to process your CAS but follow up on the school you really want to know your status before taking that action
clavichord:

Thank you for your reply.
I did not use UCAS. I applied directly to the schools differently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Leadbrook: 1:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Tonymegabush1:

Thanks.
Are you a student of the University of Surrey?

prospective student
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 1:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Send Escalation mail
Empire1959:
Please I need help I and my wife did biometrics on may 24 with all the document completed but no responds after 15 working days I did paid mail more than 3 times and paid calls twice but no responds later they send email that they haven’t decided yet please I need advice and what I can do cause this is July and I haven’t gotten any responds from them and it still on DCM
please is anyone facing the same issue please all the gurus in the house I need advice and I have been worried for so long
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 1:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Good morning, Please I want to ask, does UKVI have access to documents submitted during admission process?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2023
BRAINNY:
Don't get overly worried. We applied in May 15th, biometrics -May 22nd. Still at the DMC.

Wow, have you sent an escalation mail?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 1:19am On Jul 15, 2023
@Duchess
Horluphysiryor:
Good morning, Please I want to ask, does UKVI have access to documents submitted during admission process?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Empire1959: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Ebimone:

My bro my own is 24 may
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Empire1959: 3:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Ebimone:

Please send me your number so we can talk cause I did mine by may 24 and still on DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 4:01am On Jul 15, 2023
please my people.
is there first bank, access bank or UBA In UK? I have a dorm account with these banks and has monthly inflows.

is there a way I can get the service of this banks in UK or their office?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:02am On Jul 15, 2023
Hello

Changing my response to this

Check with your bank and confirm if there are branches and where. I haven't seen any around the cities I have lived and currently live in

2. Online banking services along with relevant debit/credit card should work

Cheers
fastseo:
please my people.
is there first bank, access bank or UBA In UK? I have a dorm account with these banks and has monthly inflows.

is there a way I can get the service of this banks in UK or their office?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Hello

No, unless requested for

Cheers
Horluphysiryor:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:10am On Jul 15, 2023
Hello

Responded

Cheers
Horluphysiryor:
@Duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 4:26am On Jul 15, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

There is no first, access or UBA banks in the UK

2. Online banking services along with relevant debit/credit card should work

Cheers

but am seeing this address 4, Royal Court, Gadbrook Rd, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Northwich CW9 7UT, United Kingdom when I typed on Facebook or is it formalities

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:40am On Jul 15, 2023
Hello

You might be right (I have edited my response)

Check with your bank to confirm if they have branches and where they might be

Cheers
fastseo:

but am seeing this address 4, Royal Court, Gadbrook Rd, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Northwich CW9 7UT, United Kingdom when I typed on Facebook or is it formalities
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 5:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Mmachisco:
Hello guys,

Please, I'd like to ask a question. My sister did her TB test yesterday and it was marked as abnormal. Nothing to do with TB, just showed a thin scarring like subsegmental atelectasis (it was written in the medical exam form given to her-lungs can't inflate properly). She was advised to see her doctor but nothing else.

I wanted to know if it's possible for her to apply for her visa with the certificate and medical exam form as it explains why the cxr is abnormal.

Ps: we weren't aware of the minor lung issue prior to this, other than occasional chest pain and when she went to the doctors, it was passed off as stress.

I look forward to your response. Thanks wink
She should go ahead and apply for her visa.
Meanwhile, she needs to see a doctor as advised.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:19am On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Leadbrook post=124427672][/quote]

.congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Welcomme: 5:36am On Jul 15, 2023
Good Morning @duchess90.

Pls I need your urgent advise here...

I have 25m that is presently running for me and my dependant but due to the FX fluctuation, it might not be enough for both of us. But my spouse has a 4m in her bank that if added it will amount to 29million..So incase the 25m in my account isn't enough for both of us, Can I add the 4million in my wife's account?

Secondly, does she also need a consent letter to use my POf considering the fact that the 4m in her own account won't be enough for her own maintenance POF

Thirdly, the both banks are the same bank. I hope this isn't a problem.

Thank you very much as I await your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.