Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (1027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (997136 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yettyminaj: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please attend to this

Hello everyone, to all guru in the house.....
@duchess your attention is needed
please help.
On Monday I uploaded my POF on tls website (Selfservice) not knowing that it wasn't the updated one ....
It was the one I downloaded when my POF was 14days.
Please what can i do....
I'm thinking of doing assisted service on the day of biometrics to upload the updated one with a cover letter stating the mistake.... will this work.
If I will be doing the assisted service do I need to go with other documents I have uploaded or that have already submitted..

Please help....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yettyminaj: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yettyminaj:

please help.
On Monday I uploaded my POF on tls website (Selfservice) not knowing that it wasn't the updated one ....
Please what can i do....
I'm thinking of doing assisted service on the day of biometrics to upload the updated one with a cover letter stating the mistake.... will this work.
If I will be doing the assisted service do I need to go with other documents I have uploaded or that have already submitted..

Please help....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2Grfehypeman: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please as a main applicant will i need to submit my marriage certificate? If I'm not travelling with my wife and she's to join me later?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yettyminaj:
Please attend to this

please help.
Please what can i do....

Please help....

If you are sure Of the ones you have uploaded,then upload the rest and if not and to be on a safer side upload all its still your 11k just go with your ATM card .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OJOAYODEJI(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Plz don't alternate what you posted earlier.
Your date summary on your POF might be wrong which was same thing that happened to me when I applied for my wife Visa.
Statement of Account starts reading from the date you did you first deposit into the account.
When I did mine I just changed the date summary but the figures remained thesame and I didn't "doctor" it so plz be careful.

They will request for another once immediately after your Biometric so don't be disturbed by that at all. Just get the copy ready and if possible visit the bank to print it and let them Stamp it after the normal Online stamp.

Cheers.

biosamak:

If you are sure Of the ones you have uploaded,then upload the rest and if not and to be on a safer side upload all its still your 11k just go with your ATM card .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OJOAYODEJI(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Plz the gurus in the house. A friend is having an issue regarding his POF because of the fluctuating Foreign exchange rate.
He actually did 26m for him and his wife but the rate has affected it by less than 500k and his 28days elapse on 19th July, 2023.
Plz can he top it up with 1m on Monday(17th July,2023) or should we just pray £ fall so he can process both Visa by Wednesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
OJOAYODEJI:
Plz the gurus in the house. A friend is having an issue regarding his POF because of the fluctuating Foreign exchange rate.
He actually did 26m for him and his wife but the rate has affected it by less than 500k and his 28days elapse on 19th July, 2023.
Plz can he top it up with 1m on Monday(17th July,2023) or should we just pray £ fall so he can process both Visa by Wednesday.

If he tops it up, he will need to start counting the 28 days all over again.

I suggest he pays some money to the school and attach evidence of that (if it does not reflect in his CAS). If the CAS is updated by the school and the additional fees reflects, then no evidence is required. I hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yettyminaj:
Please attend to this

please help.
Please what can i do....

Please help....

Pay for assisted service and submit the correct statement for upload. You can add a cover letter if that makes you feel better.

Check all the documents you uploaded and ensure they are all okay.

Good luck!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Oladepo812:
Thanks for your response.
Is it just to the British High Commissioner or in this format;

The British High Commissioner,
UK Visas and Immigration,
Lagos.

The Entry Clearance Officer
British High Commission
11 Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oladepo812: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Highly appreciated, thank you.

Cashmadam:

The Entry Clearance Officer
British High Commission
11 Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sorry about your situation,
Did you get any NSF or did you declared any previous visa refusal ?
In my own case biometric was on 5th July, empty nsf on 11th July and since been at DMC, although I declared a US Visa refusal.
Empire1959:
Please I need help I and my wife did biometrics on may 24 with all the document completed but no responds after 15 working days I did paid mail more than 3 times and paid calls twice but no responds later they send email that they haven’t decided yet please I need advice and what I can do cause this is July and I haven’t gotten any responds from them and it still on DCM
please is anyone facing the same issue please all the gurus in the house I need advice and I have been worried for so long
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
JhaayYoung:
Congratulations on your visa. Can you please shed more light on why you topped your IHS fee up.

Congratulations. Please how much did you pay for your IHS before the NSF mail of top up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sovicangel(f): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pls people is it compulsory to make transactions with POF account. I’m too scared to remove a naira from it because of the fluctuating rate. Someone said I need to do daily debut and credit. Pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hello, please can one still upload more documents days after payment for visa and IHS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by puffmama: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yes if you have not clicked on submit docs after you have gotten to the summary page

heykims:
Hello, please can one still upload more documents days after payment for visa and IHS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sumboobisesan: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Good evening Admin,

I have received Visa Alert and BRP mail has dropped. Glory be to God!!!

Initially I had 15M as POF for both MA and a dependant before Naira floatation but at the point of visa
application only MA used the whole amount below is the analysis:

Tuition balance is £5k
MA maintenance outside London £9,207
Total £14,207

MA did biometric on July 4 with total cash of 15M in the account then. Oanda rate that day stated that
13,802,986,583 was due for MA out of 15M ran for 30 days

Collection mail dropped on July 14 and BRP mail dropped on July 15

Now, I have added 6.7M to the 15M in MA's account to be run for 28 days for dependant that require £6120.

*My question is if the 6.7M is sufficient for depedant after 28days, i hope ECO will not bother to check
prevailing rate for the existing 15M again since MA has been granted visa*

Please hope I am on track!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by missetuk: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
victree4:

Hi, Please add me to the group. Thanks.
Please add me to the group
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by freshthiago: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Empire1959:

Please send me your number so we can talk cause I did mine by may 24 and still on DMC
Try and reach out to your bank if Ukvi contacted them and also reach out to your reference if Ukvi contacted them also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracious11111: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
charles12745:
Hello duchess,
Thanks for your quick response,
If I get you right it means I have to wait till July 26th when my 28 days will mature before I complete providing financial documents..

Like I asked the other time, should I start with the TB test now or wait... Am asking bc I don't knw if it takes time...

You should book a day for the tb test now, it's difficult finding a close date.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracious11111: 12:45am On Jul 16, 2023
Helperboss:
During my pof can i still be doing my normal transaction like credit and debit or I should just leave it till it mature please note is new account I just opened

You should be doing all your transactions with the account that you are using as your POF. Don't leave it dormant just ensure that the balance doesn't go below what you are required to have as your minimum amount for POF at any point in time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracious11111: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2023
milliki:

I just called their customer care and was told to check their website on Tuesday. I’m hoping to get early August.

Make sure you check by 8am prompt or 2 minutes past 8am latest. Their slots are usually all fully booked for the month by 8:10am. So set your alarm and be fast with the process to secure a slot

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracious11111: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
You can use it. Goodluck.

Why not print the 28 days statement that's required
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by iamhistreasure: 5:10am On Jul 16, 2023
Please guys my pof is in my husband's account. I'm I on the right track based on what I ticked here.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Hello

Yes - to consent if there is a consent letter

Court documents

I assume you are filling the correct application -Spouse dependant

Cheers
iamhistreasure:
Please guys my pof is in my husband's account. I'm I on the right track based on what I ticked here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Hello

The requirement is minimum 28days. The OP can have more days on it

It's actually better when more days are included, it gives the ECO the notion that the funds are available and are truly yours (emphasis on notion)

Cheers
Gracious11111:

Why not print the 28 days statement that's required

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Larry1960: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2023
Pls which bank is the best bank to open domiciliary account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Advision: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2023
2Grfehypeman:
Please as a main applicant will i need to submit my marriage certificate? If I'm not travelling with my wife and she's to join me later?

No harm in doing that. When she applies as dependant she definitely will need to upload it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eedris03(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2023
Hello Duchess and all,

Please I need your guidance on these

1. Filing my visa application form. A question is asked saying : Will my dependant or partner be travelling with me?

How will I answer this, if my partner will be joining me but will not be going with me right now due to Financial constraints but they will join before December

2. For other places I will be staying in the UK question, though I picked the school address for where I will be staying in the UK question but for other places, where would I pick? Should I just pick NO

Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by iamhistreasure: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2023
Thanks for the response but for clarity. I am the Main applicant using a POF in my spouse name. Do I choose the account is in my name and explain in additional details or

Do I pick not in my name and pick guardian with court documents (marriage registry)

Thanks.

duchess90:
Hello

Yes - to consent if there is a consent letter

Court documents

I assume you are filling the correct application -Spouse dependant

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Hello

That was what my response meant

Your POF is not in your account so why do you want to choose that it is in yours? What do you need to explain?

Don't complicate your application please

Follow my initial advice (your second option here) if you choose to

Cheers
[Lquote author=iamhistreasure post=124450442]Thanks for the response but for clarity. I am the Main applicant using a POF in my spouse name. Do I choose the account is in my name and explain in additional details or

Do I pick not in my name and pick guardian with court documents (marriage registry)

Thanks.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2023
Hello

Based on your explanation

1. No to not travelling with you. It doesn't stop them from joining you

2. No to other places you will be staying unless you have reasons to justify the other locations. It doesn't stop you from staying elsewhere

Cheers
eedris03:
Hello Duchess and all,

Please I need your guidance on these

1. Filing my visa application form. A question is asked saying : Will my dependant or partner be travelling with me?

How will I answer this, if my partner will be joining me but will not be going with me right now due to Financial constraints but they will join before December

2. For other places I will be staying in the UK question, though I picked the school address for where I will be staying in the UK question but for other places, where would I pick? Should I just pick NO

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olaniyan77: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2023
Good morning house
duchess90 I greet you
Happy Sunday
I and my dependent did biometric on last Friday 14/07/2023. It is still on transfered to 'DCM' upto this morning.
Please what caused this

Asking for a friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.