Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (997122 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Portex: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2023
sovicangel:
Pls people is it compulsory to make transactions with POF account. I’m too scared to remove a naira from it because of the fluctuating rate. Someone said I need to do daily debut and credit. Pls help
It doesn’t make sense if you say it’s your account and you don’t make transactions on it. Transactions on the account will prove that the funds are yours and they are accessible to you. You can’t just submit an empty POF running on naira account, except it’s another currency

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JhaayYoung: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Good morning everyone.
I have filled my visa application till the page showing how much my IHS fee is, after which I can’t edit my information anymore but I have not proceeded to make payment because my POF isn’t matured yet. Please does this count as visa application date and would my application be rejected because my POF has not attained the 28 days maturity period before getting to this stage

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oluwole66: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2023
What if the MA is already in UK for over 9months do you still need POF for the MA?
Maxine3445:
Hello,

Maintenance funds for you: 1023x 9months=9,207 pounds

Outstanding fees: 9000 pounds

Dependant's funds: 680x9 months= 6,120 pounds

Total: 24,327 pounds

Don't forget to make provisions for fluctuations

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Obehiwhyte: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

That was what my response meant

Your POF is not in your account so why do you want to choose that it is in yours? What do you need to explain?

Don't complicate your application please

Follow my initial advice (your second option here) if you choose to

Cheers
[Lquote author=iamhistreasure post=124450442]Thanks for the response but for clarity. I am the Main applicant using a POF in my spouse name. Do I choose the account is in my name and explain in additional details or

Do I pick not in my name and pick guardian with court documents (marriage registry)

Thanks.

Please @duchess90 what if the pof is in both partners account (60% is in the dependant’s account)
Please should this same format be used?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Olaniyan77:
Good morning house
duchess90 I greet you
Happy Sunday
I and my dependent did biometric on last Friday 14/07/2023. It is still on transfered to 'DCM' upto this morning.
Please what caused this

Asking for a friend
This is just 2 days after Biometric, where else do you want it to be? Transfer to DECISION MAKING CENTER

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rhamzy94(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
It’s not even 2 days yet. Tomorrow would be day 1. It’s at the right place. Calm down.

Isiterere:

This is just 2 days after Biometric, where else do you want it to be? Transfer to DECISION MAKING CENTER
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yaya88: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Portex:
It doesn’t make sense if you say it’s your account and you don’t make transactions on it. Transactions on the account will prove that the funds are yours and they are accessible to you. You can’t just submit an empty POF running on naira account, except it’s another currency

That's not true, I have two accounts, one savings and one current account. I used my savings account for savings for vacations, maybe a new car or property. I never debit the account, only credit. My current on the other hand has my daily transactions.
I used my savings account as my POF since I had been funding the account for over a year plus, only credit transactions will show but then again I haven't credited the account since May. There's nothing wrong with that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yaya88: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Isiterere:

Some of us are heading to our 9th week and counting, day 2 isn't so bad.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olaniyan77: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yaya88:

Does DMC received your application? Or you are still on application transferred to DMC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olaniyan77: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yaya88:

Please send me your number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nanorest: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
What's with all this social media noise regarding flight increase. I am seeing flight ticket for around 500k and below for August and September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yaya88: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Olaniyan77:

Does DMC received your application? Or you are still on application transferred to DMC?
DMC has received my application since 22 May,2023.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Paxziano: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Good day all

Trying to fill tlc website detail but I cannot see where I can upload my documents... I am seeing assisted upload as well as others... Am I doing something wrong or the self service option isn't available again

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yaya88:

Have you received any NSF, did paid call/mail or further escalation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Please , I applied to tls Ikeja to secure my visa but I want my dependant to use vi now ..Does this have any implications ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
danzolla32:
Please , I applied to tls Ikeja to secure my visa but I want my dependant to use vi now ..Does this have any implications ?
No any implication, go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olaniyan77: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yaya88:

Wooooooow
This is way too long
Did you take any steps regarding this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sumboobisesan: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sumboobisesan:
Good evening Admin,

I have received Visa Alert and BRP mail has dropped. Glory be to God!!!

Initially I had 15M as POF for both MA and a dependant before Naira floatation but at the point of visa
application only MA used the whole amount below is the analysis:

Tuition balance is £5k
MA maintenance outside London £9,207
Total £14,207

MA did biometric on July 4 with total cash of 15M in the account then. Oanda rate that day stated that
13,802,986,583 was due for MA out of 15M ran for 30 days

Collection mail dropped on July 14 and BRP mail dropped on July 15

Now, I have added 6.7M to the 15M in MA's account to be run for 28 days for dependant that require £6120.

*My question is if the 6.7M is sufficient for depedant after 28days, i hope ECO will not bother to check
prevailing rate for the existing 15M again since MA has been granted visa*

Please hope I am on track!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by can2na: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
@dduchess, @mimilyrics, @justwise and all the pros,

Please, can dependants (spouse and child) enter the UK few weeks before the MA ?

If the above is possible, any specific preparation or possibly concerns?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yaya88: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Olaniyan77:

Please send me your number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yaya88: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Olaniyan77:

Wooooooow
This is way too long
Did you take any steps regarding this?

I have done 3 paid emails, 2 escalations and 1 paid call on Friday last week and they are still considering my application and are yet to make a decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chemicalibk: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nanorest:
What's with all this social media noise regarding flight increase. I am seeing flight ticket for around 500k and below for August and September

Which airlines
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yaya88: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Isiterere:

Have you received any NSF, did paid call/mail or further escalation?

I received NSF on the 23 of May and sent additional documents on the 25th. I had an interview on the 2nd of June and My school notified me that my CAS was used on Jun 4. No decision yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eedris03(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Pls portex and duchess90
Is it wrong not to touch or transact on the POF account as for example for me l have to start all over again due to FX rate, so I just did FX rate of 1300 in naira and left it there. It will mature next week.

Pls I'm now worries with this statement below as I didn't touch it for all the 28days since my experience of FX.

Please is it something I should worried about?

Thank you

Portex:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eedris03(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thank you Boss,

Pls on the Question 1. You mean I should check NO as answer.

Thank you

duchess90:
Hello

Based on your explanation

1. No to not travelling with you. It doesn't stop them from joining you

2. No to other places you will be staying unless you have reasons to justify the other locations. It doesn't stop you from staying elsewhere

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nanorest: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
chemicalibk:

Which airlines

Qatar airways
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracious11111: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations

Sanctus1:
VISA ALERT 🔔 - MY STORY

conditional offer - 12th December
Unconditional Offer - 6th February
Half Tuition paid - 30th March
Pre CAS interview - 14th April
TB test/result - 27th April
Pre CAS result - 9th May
POF started - 11th May to 8th June
Applied for CAS - 9th June
Paid the remaining tuition - 22nd June (due to the fluctuating rate)
CAS dropped - 28th June
Applied for visa - 30th June (standard)
Biometrics on - 5th July (prime time)
NSF mail for IHS top up - 7th July
Paid more money for IHS - 7th July
Passport collection mail - 12th July
Passport collected - 13th July (with vignette)
Brp mail dropped - 14th of July

I sincerely appreciate everyone here for his or her inputs, every step I took I learnt from this platform. You all are amazing. Thank you very much

The most difficult period is the waiting time. Never give up , stay positive and pray. 🙏🏾 May the Almighty grant you all your request. See you in UK

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Welcomme: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yaya88:

I have done 3 paid emails, 2 escalations and 1 paid call on Friday last week and they are still considering my application and are yet to make a decision.
Do you have any visa refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adeblow(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Please is there any WhatsApp group for Ulster Intake for September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hello

No,your dependants can't arrive before the MA

They either arrive same time or after the MA

Cheers
can2na:
@dduchess, @mimilyrics, @justwise and all the pros,

Please, can dependants (spouse and child) enter the UK few weeks before the MA ?

If the above is possible, any specific preparation or possibly concerns?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hello

It's your account, if there are transactions fine, if not then fine as well

Some people have busy accounts others do not

Ensure the funds you have are for your use in the UK

Cheers

eedris03:
Pls portex and duchess90
Is it wrong not to touch or transact on the POF account as for example for me l have to start all over again due to FX rate, so I just did FX rate of 1300 in naira and left it there. It will mature next week.

Pls I'm now worries with this statement below as I didn't touch it for all the 28days since my experience of FX.

Please is it something I should worried about?

Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JhaayYoung: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
JhaayYoung:
Good morning everyone.
I have filled my visa application till the page showing how much my IHS fee is, after which I can’t edit my information anymore but I have not proceeded to make payment because my POF isn’t matured yet. Please does this count as visa application date and would my application be rejected because my POF has not attained the 28 days maturity period .
Hi all,
I am hoping i can get an answer to this so as to make Informed decision. Better still, in clear terms, when is the application regarded as submitted, is it after filling all information and generating IHS fee or after payment of IHS and visa fee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.