Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1024027 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
I love good news oh, big congratulations to you all.
Realdeets:
VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!!
Alhamdulilah! Alhamdulilah!! Alhamdulilah!!!

Here we go!

What God cannot do truly does not exist.

Main Applicant with 3 Dependants.
IKEJA TLS

Surah Ar-Rahman: “Fabi-ayyi ala-i Rabbikuma Tukazziban”: “So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?” Quran [55:13]

Surah Nahl: “And if you would count the graces of Allah, never could you be able to count them. Indeed, Allah is Oft-Forgiving and Merciful.” Quran [16:18]

The journey is not for the feint hearted.

- Application to school: 4th February, 2022
- Unconditional Offer: 8th February, 2022
- Tuition deposit: April, 2022
- TB Test: 17th June, 2022
- Submitted POF to school: 1st July, 2022
- Received CAS: 14th July, 2022
- Visa Application: 16th July, 2022
- Biometric: 25th July, 2022
- Applications transferred to DMC: 25th July, 2022
- Applications received by DMC: 26th July, 2022
- Paid Mail: 12th August, 2022
- Decision made: 12th August, 2022
- Wiffy and Daughter’s Application transferred to VAC: 19th August, 2022
- Wiffy and Daughter’s Application received by VAC: 19th August, 2022
- Pick up Mail for wiffy and Daughter: 19th August, 2022
- MA and Son’s Application transferred to VAC: 22nd August, 2022
- MA and Son’s Application received by VAC: 22nd August, 2022
- Pick up mail for MA and Son: 22nd August, 2022
- All four(4) Passports collected today 23rd August, 2022 with vignettes sitting pretty.

6 Years Study Gap
NO NSF

Alhamdulilahi Robilialamin!!!

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:
1. BSc Certificate
2. Employment Letter, Confirmation of appointment, Promotion Letter, covering the 6years studY gap
3. 3 Reference letters from present and past employers
4. P.O.F
5. Waec Certificate
6. NYSC Discharge Certificate (I forgot to upload this)
7. CAS
8. Family Pictures
9. Marriage Certificate
10. TB test certificate
11. Consent Letter
12. Financial permission letter.
13. Newspaper publication
14. Change of Name Affidavit

I give thanks to Almighty Allah, I’ll also like to thank everyone on this thread, I have gotten so much informations here.

Special thanks to @Justwise for opening this thread.

Thanks to @duchess90 @dduchess90 for the good work and also replying my personal message regarding work reference.

Thank you all for your contributions, I do get answers to the questions i had in mind without asking just by following the thread.

May God bless you all abundantly.

If you're new here, please read from the first page, if you do this, you’ll get answers to all your questions even before you ask.
Follow the thread everyday if you can.
I never liked reading, but for the sake of JAPA, I developed reading habit by following this thread. This thread became part of my daily routine.
I didn’t know anything about Uk study visa before I started following this thread. Alhamdulilah, by following this thread daily, I now know a lot about it. You can do everything yourself from A-Z. It’s simple but stressful. Yes, NO PAIN, NO GAIN.
There is so much to learn here.
It paid off Walahi.

Kindly note that it’s a long process, I’ll advise you take one step at a time and please don’t forget to prepare ahead of the next step, get all documents/answers ready before you get to the next stage. With this, you’re good to go.

For your winter jackets, kindly call this number: +2347067915309 or 08124387531, I got mine from him in yaba. I bought at #3,000 each as against the outrageous amount others kept calling before locating his shop. I’m doing this because the man called to confirm if we’ve gotten home. Please patronize him, he’s a nice man.
Thanks

You’re next in line.

Ma’a Salam!

Regards

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
I don collect my visa

Thanks everyone
Finally
Big congratulations ohhh

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kennyliga112:
not an exaggeration. I’m a microbiology graduate, second class upper. 6yearsplus banking experience. I applied for courses in healthcare management and some others in internatIonal management/ banking and finance. I just submitted the 18th application now LOL

Did you include banking experience in the CV you used to apply ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sanniazeez19: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello house. I will like to know if there is anyone that has applied or gained admission to UniLaw. I will really appreciate. Thanks house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
I don collect my visa

Thanks everyone

Congratulations �,victory at Last

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chicadedieu: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Greetings ma,
Could you please let me know the process you took to apply? The University, etc?
I have a 3rd class in Microbiology too.
Thanks for your feedback.
Chica

aorodu:

I am applying for a Bsc Nursing course at university of abertay Dundee on my CAS document required included PGD information technology, IELTS. I did my pgd 2020. I had a Bsc in microbiology at 2013 with a third class. But the school used my pgd certificate to secure my CAS. During bio I submitted all certificate indicated with my CAC document because I have a registered business and my Bsc certificate , and my previous job offer letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
ignis:

Did you include banking experience in the CV you used to apply ?
yes for the International management courses , for health courses .. but I already got 2 admissions previously,1 in environmental health and the other in international business management…. Couldn’t take them because of passport issues. Did my Tb last week with the family . So this is the major reason am applying so much . Cause Tb will lasted 6 months..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibro2021: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thank you!
Davidandgo:

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loverquin: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good Afternoon house,

Please I have some questions bothering me

1) Is Ethiopian Airlines Safe to travel with?

2) I saw a flight from Lagos - Addis Ababa - Frankfurt - Birmingham. Pls do I need a transit visa

3) Can I pay directly to the Airline with my debit card?

Also please if there is anyone here who can suggest cheaper Airlines for a family of 4, will appreciate. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
ignis:

17 different schools ? I guess that's an exaggeration.

If I may ask, which course did you study at undergraduate level and which program are you going for?

Also note that most schools will likely be busy processing CAS document and Visa assistance for September intakes.

Bros, I applied to more than 20,
I have HND
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
mydeporch:

Congrats @Johnwizzy.
I pray Grace speaks for me and everyone here too waiting.

Did u do Walk-In? ...asking from your timeline I saw.

Nope, vi don't do walkin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jomdavid: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Congratulations
Realdeets:
VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!!
Alhamdulilah! Alhamdulilah!! Alhamdulilah!!!

Here we go!

What God cannot do truly does not exist.

Main Applicant with 3 Dependants.
IKEJA TLS

Surah Ar-Rahman: “Fabi-ayyi ala-i Rabbikuma Tukazziban”: “So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?” Quran [55:13]

Surah Nahl: “And if you would count the graces of Allah, never could you be able to count them. Indeed, Allah is Oft-Forgiving and Merciful.” Quran [16:18]

The journey is not for the feint hearted.

- Application to school: 4th February, 2022
- Unconditional Offer: 8th February, 2022
- Tuition deposit: April, 2022
- TB Test: 17th June, 2022
- Submitted POF to school: 1st July, 2022
- Received CAS: 14th July, 2022
- Visa Application: 16th July, 2022
- Biometric: 25th July, 2022
- Applications transferred to DMC: 25th July, 2022
- Applications received by DMC: 26th July, 2022
- Paid Mail: 12th August, 2022
- Decision made: 12th August, 2022
- Wiffy and Daughter’s Application transferred to VAC: 19th August, 2022
- Wiffy and Daughter’s Application received by VAC: 19th August, 2022
- Pick up Mail for wiffy and Daughter: 19th August, 2022
- MA and Son’s Application transferred to VAC: 22nd August, 2022
- MA and Son’s Application received by VAC: 22nd August, 2022
- Pick up mail for MA and Son: 22nd August, 2022
- All four(4) Passports collected today 23rd August, 2022 with vignettes sitting pretty.

6 Years Study Gap
NO NSF

Alhamdulilahi Robilialamin!!!

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:
1. BSc Certificate
2. Employment Letter, Confirmation of appointment, Promotion Letter, covering the 6years studY gap
3. 3 Reference letters from present and past employers
4. P.O.F
5. Waec Certificate
6. NYSC Discharge Certificate (I forgot to upload this)
7. CAS
8. Family Pictures
9. Marriage Certificate
10. TB test certificate
11. Consent Letter
12. Financial permission letter.
13. Newspaper publication
14. Change of Name Affidavit

I give thanks to Almighty Allah, I’ll also like to thank everyone on this thread, I have gotten so much informations here.

Special thanks to @Justwise for opening this thread.

Thanks to @duchess90 @dduchess90 for the good work and also replying my personal message regarding work reference.

Thank you all for your contributions, I do get answers to the questions i had in mind without asking just by following the thread.

May God bless you all abundantly.

If you're new here, please read from the first page, if you do this, you’ll get answers to all your questions even before you ask.
Follow the thread everyday if you can.
I never liked reading, but for the sake of JAPA, I developed reading habit by following this thread. This thread became part of my daily routine.
I didn’t know anything about Uk study visa before I started following this thread. Alhamdulilah, by following this thread daily, I now know a lot about it. You can do everything yourself from A-Z. It’s simple but stressful. Yes, NO PAIN, NO GAIN.
There is so much to learn here.
It paid off Walahi.

Kindly note that it’s a long process, I’ll advise you take one step at a time and please don’t forget to prepare ahead of the next step, get all documents/answers ready before you get to the next stage. With this, you’re good to go.

For your winter jackets, kindly call this number: +2347067915309 or 08124387531, I got mine from him in yaba. I bought at #3,000 each as against the outrageous amount others kept calling before locating his shop. I’m doing this because the man called to confirm if we’ve gotten home. Please patronize him, he’s a nice man.
Thanks

You’re next in line.

Ma’a Salam!

Regards

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kennyliga112:
yes for the International management courses , for health courses .. but I already got 2 admissions previously,1 in environmental health and the other in international business management…. Couldn’t take them because of passport issues. Did my Tb last week with the family . So this is the major reason am applying so much . Cause Tb will lasted 6 months..

Now I see where the challenge is coming from. You need a convincing SOP to justify your sudden switch of field.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omoobaijebuife: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good day,
Can someone assist with the step-by-step process on signing up for trade monitoring system. And, using it for payment for applicant that dont have online banking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please a school ask me to provide this. What does it really mean.
""verification letters from the last five years up till now including start and end date of roles""
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SakJiggy: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please who has any experience with first bank travel card for PTA? How do I withdraw it without losing much value due to exchange rates? and which online abroad banks accept the card for online deposits ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by xxcheesexx: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello Everyone..
Silent reader here and having a little issue in filling the form for my dependents.
My husband is one of my dependents and I am currently filling his application form. I am stuck at the point where its asking him about people financially dependent on him.
Please do I include myself and our children as his dependents here (I'm confused)

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davudu: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Shouldn't be up to 311k if it's 687 to 1USD so I'm assuming it's a typo. Kindly assist with these 2 questions...Did you pay with your mastercard/visa debit card via the TLS portal? Is it too late for me to upgrade now (from standard to priority) considering my bio is tomorrow? Many thanks [the quote author=Ibukune post=115970508]

I paid 308 dollars which is about 311k at 687 for s dollar.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Loverquin:

1) Is Ethiopian Airlines Safe to travel with?
2) I saw a flight from Lagos - Addis Ababa - Frankfurt - Birmingham. Pls do I need a transit visa
3) Can I pay directly to the Airline with my debit card? Also please if there is anyone here who can suggest cheaper Airlines for a family of 4, will appreciate. Thanks
pls leave airlines transiting through Schenghen areas alone.
For flight options in naira check wakanow, travelbeta etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pushup: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello.
Pls, if someone books for priority visa, will the person get a closer date? Or will have to wait just as the regular service is?
I mean, is it same appointments available for everybody to choose from? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chikaJs: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
ignis:

Now I see where the challenge is coming from. You need a convincing SOP to justify your sudden switch of field.

I studied Insurance and Risk Mgt, but I learnt web development as a skill, all I have in my CV is my first Job as a sales man then other jobs are tech jobs

I also had to convince them that I had passion for programming and I showed them certification have done online.

I was given admission to study web and mobile development technologies in NU

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
sdq11:
Hello everyone,
Please I'm currently filling out my spouse's visa application on my skilled worker visa and on getting on the IHS section, this question comes up. What date should be used considering I'm also applying for my skilled worker visa as well and I haven't gotten my visa so I don't know the expiry date.
ur COS carries the length of your visa. Put same. Because the visa cost will be according to the length. Less than 3 years or more than 3 years. You can’t formulate use what is on the COS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ajiboyehify(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
giselle237:
pls leave airlines transiting through Schenghen areas alone.
For flight options in naira check wakanow, travelbeta etc

Please what about the one transiting from Ethiopia to Instanbul then to Heathrow??

I have been asking this question since
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Daluchukwu:
Good afternoon Please house if the main Applicant pays for priority, will it be done to his/her dependants automatically?
no. Payment is per applicant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
Please what about the one transiting from Ethiopia to Instanbul then to Heathrow?
I have been asking this question since
should be fine. As long as nothing else in between
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ajiboyehify(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
giselle237:
should be fine. As long as nothing else in between

Thank you.. nothing is in-between. Just Lagos to Adiss Ababa then to Instanbul then to Heathrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sazjun76: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Visa Alert...!!!! Visa Alert...!!!
God is wonderful
Admission October 2021 Unconditional offer but defered till September 2022 intake
Unconditional offer March 2022
Family of 3
Application 15th July
Bio 23rd July
First paid call 6th August ( Awaiting decision)
Second paid call 12th August ( decision made)
Move to VAC and Collection mail for 1st dependant 18th August, delivered 19th August
Move to VAC and Collection mail for MA 19th August
Move to VAC and Collection mail for the last dependant on 22nd August
Delivered to MA and Last Dependant on 23rd August.

No NSF

Thank God ooooo

Documents uploaded
Enough Documents ooooo
Degree
Transcript
Family pics
POF (SunTrust)
Reference 2 ( the one I use for admission )
CAS
Cover letter Explaining study gap ( 10 year gap)
TB test
Waec result as proof of English
CV
Passport
Consent Letter for dependant
NYSC

Cardiff Metropolitan University here we come...

Thanks God oooo

18 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ihuoma001:

What about normal priority? Can I walk in at tls ikeja?
Normal priority only gives you a faster visa decision( withing 5 business days). It doesn't give you any form of priority when it comes biometrics appointment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.