Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996379 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by efosakelly: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
mydeporch:

Actually No but someone that went there yesterday told me.
Fortunately , I just checked now and I saw in my basket options , Flexi appointment. It has not always been there. I believe if it's not available, it won't reflect there.
I intend booking it please help me reason am o before I go ahead with it....

@Macpapillo different things we hear can be confusing sometimes. I remember someone also confirmed the same you said that we should not conclude based on everything we hear.

But am sure if has always been 7 options in the TLS service basket. There was a day I was looking for it that I didn't see it there.i guess it's just updated.

if you attemp to buy the flexi appointment, and put it on your basket, you will not see any appointment date.
and you will start complaining there is no date,
The only way you can use flexi appointment lately is when a couple or family arrive at TLS and at least one of them have appointment for that particular day, other members of the family can then purchase flexi/walkin on site.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloryval: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
sunnyehi:

Please I did my Biometrics on the 28th of July no response yet till now, still on DMC anybody here that did bio on the 28th July and have gotten response ? It would be 1month tomorrow.

Am also 28th July nothing yet Ikeja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DTOBS(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thanks so much Man!!!

I really appreciate.

Thanks @dduchess90 for all you do too. Was trying to remember your monicker earlier.

Isiterere:

1. IHS will be for 2 years
2. Transcript or certificate at the point of application(most school)
3. Both - but student hard copy will do during application as well.
4. Personal opinion - you can apply on the school website yourself (no agent)unless the school direct you to use UCAS

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mydeporch(f): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wow . This Walk In only favours Family from the way I understand it so far. Thank you for the explanation. I will keep doing Vigil then.
efosakelly:

if you attemp to buy the flexi appointment, and put it on your basket, you will not see any appointment date.
and you will start complaining there is no date,
The only way you can use flexi appointment lately is when a couple or family arrive at TLS and at least one of them have appointment for that particular day, other members of the family can then purchase flexi/walkin on site.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ubom123: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please which is the best and easiest way to get to Birmingham after arriving Heathrow? Train or bus?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pls on the average, how long does it take for application to be transfered to DMC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirjey4real20: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
sunnyehi:

Please I did my Biometrics on the 28th of July no response yet till now, still on DMC anybody here that did bio on the 28th July and have gotten response ? It would be 1month tomorrow.

Yes am 28 July ikeja. Still no movement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MOBOYE06: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good afternoon house… thank you all for always responding to questions. I just got my VISA and the vignettes is sitting pretty for my self and my dependent.
Please house I have a question to ask and it been bothering me.. “Is it possible for a pregnant woman to get a job in the UK?
Note 5month pregnant.
Thank you.

18 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BigMike19: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!���

Thank you Jehovah!!���

Cas received: 11th July
Bio Date: 27th July
Decision made: 17th Aug(Paid Mail)
Collection mail: 22nd Aug
Dhl delivered: 24th Aug

5 Years Study Gap
No NSF

Documents submitted:
Undergrad Cert
Bank Statement
Letter of Sponsorship
TB Cert
Cas

Refusals declared: One UK visit visa

Only God can do this�. Thank you Lord��

Good luck to the people still waiting, y’ll shall testify soon. WE MEUVE!!!�

30 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ogbomojugun: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
On the average, how long does it take for Anglia Ruskin to release CAS. Submitted CAS shield on Aug 17 and it's still @ 52% complete....... Jan intake by the way
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Waltz007: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hi guys! Can someone go with dependants for a Bachelors degree course? Pls guys needs some answers....thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Waltz007:
Hi guys! Can someone go with dependants for a Bachelors degree course? Pls guys needs some answers....thanks

No

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alicella(f): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Waltz007:

No!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
MOBOYE06:
Good afternoon house… thank you all for always responding to questions. I just got my VISA and the vignettes is sitting pretty for my self and my dependent.
Please house I have a question to ask and it been bothering me.. “Is it possible for a pregnant woman to get a job in the UK?
Note 5month pregnant.
Thank you.

Getting a job might be easier, actually doing the job at 5 months, in a new country, new job, different weather and trying to settle down. .... I doubt if she be able to actually do the job so plan accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Daffodil111: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hi everyone. Please I got a brp collection mail from my university this afternoon , but when I did a paid call some minutes ago , decision is still awaiting.
Today makes it 15 working days. ( 3rd Of aug Abuja tls)
What do you advise please? I will appreciate your response. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kittie1: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wow!
Congratulations to you
Bekeesoft:
VISA ALERT!!!
He makes all things Beautiful @ his own time.

Dear Nairaland Family,
I want to express my profound gratitude to every contributor on this platform. Lets not forget every question ask and every response is actually assisting someone.

Background;
US student visa refusal X 2(2008/2009)
Canadian visa refusal X 3 (2020 alone)

I almost given up on any thing about yanky runs. Sometimes in March 2022 I spoke with a bosom friend that told me he has 6 offer of admissions from 6 different schools in the UK, I asked how manage? He said he used educational agents to apply and he did not give a dime. I become interested instanta ( because me no dey give shi shi) I requested the contact of the educational agent and I messaged her almost immediately. She request for my Bsc, CV, Transcript, Personal statement and work reference. I supplied everything almost immediately except work reference because i wanted to do everything codedly. For personal statement I modified the SOP for my Canadian visa application.
I got application notification from 3 schools on the 8th of March, Salford, UWE, Bradford. I got rejection mail from Salford and UWE because they have reached capacity. As usual I was not perturbed because I already developed thick skin for rejection. On the 5th of March, Bradford made me an offer Msc FINTECH.

OFFER: 5TH APRIL 2022
TB TEST: 06TH JUNE 2022
PROOF OF FUND & TB TEST SENT: 29TH JUNE 2022
PRE CAS INTERVIEW: 05TH JULY 2022
CAS ISSUED: 06TH JULY 2022
APPLICATION: 10TH JULY 2022
BIOMETRICS ABUJA: 29TH JULY 2022
SENT TO DMC: 29TH JULY 2022
DECISION MADE: 17TH AUG 2022
SENT TO VAC: 22ND AUG 2022
COLLECTION MAIL 22ND AUG 2022
DELIVERED BY DHL: 23RD AUG 2022.

Before my CAS interview my educational consultant called me not to declare my visa refusal. But at the ending part of the interview I was asked if I had previous refusal I declared all my past refusal and was issued CAS the next day.

Finally I discovered that my Statement of account would be 30 days by the time I go for biometrics on the 29th of July, so on the 26th , 3 days to my biometrics I printed another statement 29days backs(from 27th June to 26th July). When I returned back on this platform on 30th July, I then discovered that my 28days statement should count before my application date ie 10th July. I became disturbed how could I not have seen this earlier.
I tot of cancelling my application but when I remember the risk involved ( twice TB test and Biometrics) in traveling to Abuja from Kaduna, and the attack that happened in Zuba on the 28th July hours afters I passed that same spot I perished the thought immediately. That same 30th I sent a paid mail (Before DMC even received my application) requesting if I can send an updated statement but got a response that if additional documents are required I would be contacted. Gentle man and ladies, I resigned to fate and prayers. Kept following this platform daily until I came across @efosakelly write up stating that is doable that he has try it a number of times. He said this more than once, my faith came alive and behold today I have my entry permit to the UK.

For every one still expecting don’t loose hope.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations in advance. I’m also 3rd August.

Daffodil111:
Hi everyone. Please I got a brp collection mail from my university this afternoon , but when I did a paid call some minutes ago , decision is still awaiting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello

Well atleast you sort of know the outcome of your application

If you can make another paid call by next week and ask for escalation that should work

Cheers
Daffodil111:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Daffodil111: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
BStrands:
Congratulations in advance. I’m also 3rd August.
Please has a decision been made on yours?
I am really worried because I was expecting decision to be made when I called some minutes ago. But it’s still awaiting. Really confused right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello

Congratulations

Let's see if her own collection email drops in before the end of the week

Cheers
kino47:
@duchess90 I just received a mail but my wife did not she’s the main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Daffodil111: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Well atleast you sort of know the outcome of your application

If you can make another paid call by next week and ask for escalation that should work

Cheers
Thanks so much for your response. I will call again next week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kittie1: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
A Huge congratulations to you
Jomdavid:
VISA ALERT!!!
Biometrics for MA and partner: 26th July Ikeja TLS
Decision made: 12th August
Collection mail: 23rd August

Documents Submitted for MA:
MBA certificate and transcript
TB cert
Statement of account
Letter of English Proficiency
Passport data page
Family pictures
Reference letter (2019 till date only.) Nothing was submitted to cover the study gap from 2012 to 2019.

Documents Submitted- Partner
TB test cert
Statement of account
Marriage certificate
Family Pictures
Passport data page

The MAs GWF and CAS numbers were not included in the partner's application and we almost cancelled the application but we were adviced to write a letter stating the error and the numbers which was uploaded along with other documents.

Thanks to everyone who contributes in one way or the other here, God bless you all.
To those still awaiting their visas, God will perfect all that concerns you.

It's been a long journey, but God remained faithful and came through for us.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=dduchess90 post=116023250]Hello

Congratulations

Let's see if her own collection email drops in before the end of the week

Cheers [.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kittie1: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations!
BigMike19:
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!���

Thank you Jehovah!!���

Cas received: 11th July
Bio Date: 27th July
Decision made: 17th Aug(Paid Mail)
Collection mail: 22nd Aug
Dhl delivered: 24th Aug

5 Years Study Gap
No NSF

Documents submitted:
Undergrad Cert
Bank Statement
Letter of Sponsorship
TB Cert
Cas

Refusals declared: One UK visit visa

Only God can do this�. Thank you Lord��

Good luck to the people still waiting, y’ll shall testify soon. WE MEUVE!!!�

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibdra(f): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please does anyone know how long it will take for first bank to debit me for Form A?

I waited for 9weeks only to be disappointed by Sterling bank�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is anyone going to the University of Hull?
Let’s connect please.
What’s the easiest way to get to Hull City from Heathrow or Gatwick?
Options for accommodation around Hull please…
Been searching for flights to no avail. One way tickets are over the roof!! 1million plus..
How did we get here?? God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pls I need guidance. I don't know what I did wrong. I applied using b. Sc and masters results in education Economics. I was denied admission bcs of my Education history, study and post study plan. I applied to 6 schools, this is the first response am getting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello guys,
Can my dependent also do a paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
MOBOYE06:
I just got my VISA and the vignettes is sitting pretty for my self and my dependent.
Note 5month pregnant.
Thank you.
she does not sound like a candidate that should land and start job haunting like no man business. 5 months is an established pregnancy. This is a new country and new environment, which both pregnant and non-pregnant ppl have to settle down first mentally and otherwise.
Then after settling, before u know it in no time she wont be physically up & doing as before due to her condition. She needs to be sorting out antenatal services and the rest of them.
She can try her luck with remote jobs or work from home, if this fails.. you should plan and bring in your POF as you will be needing it.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.