Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009617 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kemisola0206: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good evening house, pls I want to differ my admission to Jan, due to some things... Can I use the present CAS giving to me for Sept to apply for Visa for January intake. Cos have already applied for CAS number...
Pls waiting for your response �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibro2021: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello. No you can't.

You have to get the school to defer admission till January, subject to there being availability for your program.

They'll also have to issue a new CAS.

Kemisola0206:
Good evening house, pls I want to differ my admission to Jan, due to some things... Can I use the present CAS giving to me for Sept to apply for Visa for January intake. Cos have already applied for CAS number...
Pls waiting for your response �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
jay123000:

Please I want to upgrade to Priority service..I don't know how to go about.. the place to Buy on my page isn't clickable..please someone should put me thru biko

Use a laptop or if you using your phone use desktop site... That way you see all options clearly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jay123000: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ibukune:

Do it on a laptop and not a phone. It will go through.

Oh ok... thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jay123000: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Use a laptop or if you using your phone use desktop site... That way you see all options clearly

Thanks...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by desi10mi: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oyinkan0606:

Thank you for replying

Please did you do anything (paid mail or call) before hearing from them.
And how many days did it take?

I just recieved an empty Nsf yesterday.

I waited o.. please check your email

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good evening house

Please what's the meaning of CAS used mail sent to me from my school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
careerwoman:
Is anyone going to the University of Hull?
Let’s connect please.
What’s the easiest way to get to Hull City from Heathrow or Gatwick?
Options for accommodation around Hull please…
Been searching for flights to no avail. One way tickets are over the roof!! 1million plus..
How did we get here?? God help us.

Manchester is closer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
IDtravel:

Why hearhrow and not Manchester
I'm but my visa isn't out yet

No reason really.
I’m currently looking at flights to Manchester but they also have the same issue of stopovers on Schengen soil.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
frankob:

Manchester is closer
Oh wow!!!
I didn’t check.
Thank you, I’ll focus on Manchester now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
careerwoman:

No reason really.
I’m currently looking at flights to Manchester but they also have the same issue of stopovers on Schengen soil.

Go to Turkish airline you will get
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
It means UKVI is on your case now.

NaijaGoBetter20:
Good evening house

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2022
frankob:

Go to Turkish airline you will get

It’s quoted in dollars and prices before Sept 20 are off the roof if I have to buy dollars in the black market sadly.. They’re all 1k plus usd.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ismailtundex05: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2022
congrats we meet in cardiff by God grace
sazjun76:
Visa Alert...!!!! Visa Alert...!!!
God is wonderful
Admission October 2021 Unconditional offer but defered till September 2022 intake
Unconditional offer March 2022
Family of 3
Application 15th July
Bio 23rd July
First paid call 6th August ( Awaiting decision)
Second paid call 12th August ( decision made)
Move to VAC and Collection mail for 1st dependant 18th August, delivered 19th August
Move to VAC and Collection mail for MA 19th August
Move to VAC and Collection mail for the last dependant on 22nd August
Delivered to MA and Last Dependant on 23rd August.

No NSF

Thank God ooooo

Documents uploaded
Enough Documents ooooo
Degree
Transcript
Family pics
POF (SunTrust)
Reference 2 ( the one I use for admission )
CAS
Cover letter Explaining study gap ( 10 year gap)
TB test
Waec result as proof of English
CV
Passport
Consent Letter for dependant
NYSC

Cardiff Metropolitan University here we come...

Thanks God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babino22: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2022
I just PM you

Bekeesoft:
VISA ALERT!!!
He makes all things Beautiful @ his own time.

Dear Nairaland Family,
I want to express my profound gratitude to every contributor on this platform. Lets not forget every question ask and every response is actually assisting someone.

Background;
US student visa refusal X 2(2008/2009)
Canadian visa refusal X 3 (2020 alone)

I almost given up on any thing about yanky runs. Sometimes in March 2022 I spoke with a bosom friend that told me he has 6 offer of admissions from 6 different schools in the UK, I asked how manage? He said he used educational agents to apply and he did not give a dime. I become interested instanta ( because me no dey give shi shi) I requested the contact of the educational agent and I messaged her almost immediately. She request for my Bsc, CV, Transcript, Personal statement and work reference. I supplied everything almost immediately except work reference because i wanted to do everything codedly. For personal statement I modified the SOP for my Canadian visa application.
I got application notification from 3 schools on the 8th of March, Salford, UWE, Bradford. I got rejection mail from Salford and UWE because they have reached capacity. As usual I was not perturbed because I already developed thick skin for rejection. On the 5th of March, Bradford made me an offer Msc FINTECH.

OFFER: 5TH APRIL 2022
TB TEST: 06TH JUNE 2022
PROOF OF FUND & TB TEST SENT: 29TH JUNE 2022
PRE CAS INTERVIEW: 05TH JULY 2022
CAS ISSUED: 06TH JULY 2022
APPLICATION: 10TH JULY 2022
BIOMETRICS ABUJA: 29TH JULY 2022
SENT TO DMC: 29TH JULY 2022
DECISION MADE: 17TH AUG 2022
SENT TO VAC: 22ND AUG 2022
COLLECTION MAIL 22ND AUG 2022
DELIVERED BY DHL: 23RD AUG 2022.

Before my CAS interview my educational consultant called me not to declare my visa refusal. But at the ending part of the interview I was asked if I had previous refusal I declared all my past refusal and was issued CAS the next day.

Finally I discovered that my Statement of account would be 30 days by the time I go for biometrics on the 29th of July, so on the 26th , 3 days to my biometrics I printed another statement 29days backs(from 27th June to 26th July). When I returned back on this platform on 30th July, I then discovered that my 28days statement should count before my application date ie 10th July. I became disturbed how could I not have seen this earlier.
I tot of cancelling my application but when I remember the risk involved ( twice TB test and Biometrics) in traveling to Abuja from Kaduna, and the attack that happened in Zuba on the 28th July hours afters I passed that same spot I perished the thought immediately. That same 30th I sent a paid mail (Before DMC even received my application) requesting if I can send an updated statement but got a response that if additional documents are required I would be contacted. Gentle man and ladies, I resigned to fate and prayers. Kept following this platform daily until I came across @efosakelly write up stating that is doable that he has try it a number of times. He said this more than once, my faith came alive and behold today I have my entry permit to the UK.

For every one still expecting don’t loose hope.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WetinUGain: 2:21am On Aug 25, 2022
LagosismyHome:

A lot of people I know are having serious issues on that. The buy is not showing. They hv used different browsers and systems, the buy is still not showing up. What is d way out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WetinUGain: 2:22am On Aug 25, 2022
jay123000:

Thanks...

Have you been able to resolve the issue.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WetinUGain: 2:31am On Aug 25, 2022
LumiTee:
Good afternoon. Please does anyone know how I can upgrade my visa application to Priority service? I checked the website and I added £250 to the order basket, it asked me to select appointment which I tried to do but I didn't see the biometrics date which is currently on my application, so there was no way for me to checkout (pay) since I have to select a date before I can proceed to checkout. Has anyone recently upgraded to priority from standard? Also, how much will it charge in dollars since I'm using a dollar card?

Were you able to get this resolve?..How did you go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jay123000: 6:18am On Aug 25, 2022
WetinUGain:

A lot of people I know are having serious issues on that. The buy is not showing. They hv used different browsers and systems, the buy is still not showing up. What is d way out?

I'm even using a laptop now..yet the buy options isn't showing.. please someone should kindly assist oo..what can we do oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jay123000: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2022
WetinUGain:

Have you been able to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

I have not oo..even laptop..the buy options isn't showing up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jay123000: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2022
WetinUGain:

Sorry,I thought the Priority service fees is $250 ? I'm seeing £250 oo...please oo help a brother for clarity, how much is that in dollars if it's in Pounds we are paying.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vickyaldes7: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2022
jay123000:

Sorry,I thought the Priority service fees is $250 ? I'm seeing £250 oo...please oo help a brother for clarity, how much is that in dollars if it's in Pounds we are paying.
Thanks
It's £250... That will be some change short of $300. 290something
Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alicella(f): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Has any 1st of August received collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedecttemi: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2022
I actually went there yesterday and one of their agent that attended to me ask me to provide the booking reference number, amount paid with date and some others informations to include the passenger's name...so after some minutes she came back to tell me the flight ticket has been cancelled and they will reinstate another one for us that they will work on it so I can go

I hope they mail the ticket before the week runs out or else I will be going back there next week

Cashmadam:

Please go to the office. Go there today if you haven't done that already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kemisola0206: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Thank you for your response, I mis-relate my case, sorry. I am on the verge of submitting my statement of account for CAS. But the way things are going September is not certain for me. My question now is, DO I NEED TO STILL APPLY FOR SEPTEMBER CAS THEN DEFER OR I SHOULD SEND A DEFER MAIL SO THAT THE ONLY CAS THEY WILL ISSUE TO ME WILL BE FOR JANUARY. Thanks in anticipation.
Ibro2021:
Hello. No you can't.

You have to get the school to defer admission till January, subject to there being availability for your program.

They'll also have to issue a new CAS.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Habiibii:
Hi
My form A is still on process with sterling Bank, close to 4 weeks now, Their processing time is slow as I can tell.
You don't need to put the ID, submit what you printed from flywire portal, submit on Trade system and also submit at the bank.
Send the funds to sterling, and after filling online, go to a branch and tell them you are applying for Form A.
Best Regards.

Please have Sterling Bank processed it for you ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibro2021: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello

CAS states the period covered by your program, and can only be used for that period.
Your Sept CAS will say course start date is 19/09/22 and end date is 18/09/23

Deferral to Jan will require the school to issue a new CAS which will also state period covered.

I'll advise that you first check with your school to see if Jan intake is available so you have all info to strategise properly.

Kemisola0206:
Thank you for your response, I mis-relate my case, sorry. I am on the verge of submitting my statement of account for CAS. But the way things are going September is not certain for me. My question now is, DO I NEED TO STILL APPLY FOR SEPTEMBER CAS THEN DEFER OR I SHOULD SEND A DEFER MAIL SO THAT THE ONLY CAS THEY WILL ISSUE TO ME WILL BE FOR JANUARY. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Habiibii(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2022
It's a month already but not yet debited, I will advise anyone not to use sterling for processing Form A
ignis:

Please have Sterling Bank processed it for you ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello

Just means that your visa application is currently being assessed and your CAS is now used

Cheers
NaijaGoBetter20:
Good evening house

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello

You don't need to apply for a CAs if you aren't sure you will meet up with September.

Defer to January and pick it up at the stage you left

Cheers
Kemisola0206:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello

I remember now

This will be to resubmit for a new biometrics right?

Have you picked up your passport?

Can you reach UKVI on this and confirm if decision has been made on your kids application?

Cheers
kino47:

My fear is the decision on my own remember I cancelled and requested for my passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.