Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1004676 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Darmiegold(f): 4:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Please how can I reach you i need assistance with Teesside University offer. I got a conditional offer and I'm about to make payment.

quote author=Yemesee1 post=115484267]Hello,

Please send an email if you are looking for accommodation in Middlesbrough as a Teesside University student . Move in date is September 1st[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Darmiegold(f): 4:58am On Aug 27, 2022
I dont understand please. What is the BM route?

bigtt76:
Banks are now advertising Form A timelines as 8-10 weeks, to safe guard your admission just go the BM route and thereafter you can drag Form A with the foreign airlines looking to japa their funds cheesy

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by iretiogo1: 5:11am On Aug 27, 2022
sazjun76:
Hello house please we want to confirm about kenya airways, please do they require yellow card or transit visa for the stopover in Nairobi ?What is the experience like?. Is kenya airways okay
Thank you....!!!
you don’t need yellow card or transit visa and the airline is okay especially their flight from Kenya to London

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by uchman(m): 6:09am On Aug 27, 2022
iamdutch:
Do u want me to carry the Naira to Uk? abi u want the pounds to reach 900 first before I buy?

A wise man

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 6:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Hello..loveable family in the house..

Please is it possible to undergo the TB test from other country outside Nigeria ��..if the time doesn't permit you to wait till the time you arrive Nigeria..or it can only be done in Nigeria..
Thanks���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Please house,
Good morning to everyone helping out..
God bless you all..

A friend made a mistake and uploaded a risky pof, nw she got the nsf below,
Please assist..

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Evidence of the origin of funds for the following transactions in Fidelity Bank for account number xxx633:

31/05/2022 – NGN 10,000,000
15/06/2022 – NGN 3,000,000

Please explain the source of these transactions and how these funds have become available for your use.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Please note we are unable to receive emails and documents which are over 25mb in size. If your documents are over this limit, please send them over multiple emails to ensure we receive your documents.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bridie2(f): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2022
londonbarbie:
Choi, did biometrics since 8th July, still at DMC and BRP don land school, keep getting enrollment mails so frustrating...abegi who is also in my shoes?
Same here. I keep getting enrollment mail from my school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chrisifeanyi: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Good morning my people
Please does UK universities accept NOUN degree?
My wife finished from NOUN and we are considering her going for MSc Pre-registration Nursing in UK since she studied business and entrepreneurship studies and not anything related to health.
Will she be admitted?
Can I travel with her as a dependant? We have two babies.
She wants to become a nurse.
Again, the MSc pre-registration nursing in UK, is it well acceptable that she can get job placement easily after studies.
God bless you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kuvalis: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Hello

Please do I need yellow card or covid test to board Royal Air Maroc?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emandman: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Bridie2:

Same here. I keep getting enrollment mail from my school.
Did you respond to any nsf mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2022
emandman:

For me I did o .

It’s been 5 working days since I replied them till now nothing . I don’t want to do a paid cal or email . Let them just continue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Readytojapa: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2022
No reasonably priced flights to Manchester at short notice.

How would you advise I go about getting there please?

frankob:

Why heathrow and not Manchester?
Must everyone land in London?
MAN is closer to Hull
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Readytojapa:
No reasonably priced flights to Manchester at short notice.
How would you advise I go about getting there please?
getting where?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lukasman: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2022
I also got a conditional offer. We should link up..

Darmiegold:
Good day everyone
Please I need your opinions

I just got a conditional offer from Teeside and I'm to pay the deposit of 4000 by 3rd of October
Can I still pay via form A
Will I meet up with the deadline (3rd of October)

I saw an option of paying through western union on the portal
Will the banks charge with CBN rate or black market
Won't it be too expensive?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simieoni2: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2022
emandman:

What is nsf mail? And within how many working days after biometrics do ukvi normally send it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Readytojapa: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Getting to Hull from Heathrow.

giselle237:
getting where?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Readytojapa:
Getting to Hull from Heathrow.
if travelling as a family and/or with lots of luggage use a bus straight from the terminal you’ll arrive at Heathrow to Hull. The site for buses is national express. Type in ur exact terminal

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seglius(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Jonwizzy:
Please house,
God bless you all..

Please assist..

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Evidence of the origin of funds for the following transactions in Fidelity Bank for account number xxx633:

Please explain the source of these transactions and how these funds have become available for your use.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Please note we are unable to receive emails and documents which are over 25mb in size. If your documents are over this limit, please send them over multiple emails to ensure we receive your documents.

Kind regards,

Why will you print a statement with 10m inclusive. The trend had been on this same for years not to print from the day you deposit your money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Hello.
It depends

1. Does the country you stay require TB?

2. Will you spend more than 6months in Nigeria

If Yes to both questions above then please do TB in Nigeria

If Yes to question 1 and No to question 2 then you should be able to do TB in the country you are in

If No to both questions then you don't need a TB but still do one preferably in Nigeria

Cheers
Shaffy001:
Hello..loveable family in the house..

Please is it possible to undergo the TB test from other country outside Nigeria ��..if the time doesn't permit you to wait till the time you arrive Nigeria..or it can only be done in Nigeria..
Thanks���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Hello

These transactions are almost one month apart

If these are regular transactions in her account please provide evidence for that for instance if it was sales or a gift or services provided
And address the concerns in a cover letter

Cheers
Jonwizzy:
Please house,
God bless you all..

Please assist..

Kind regards,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Jonwizzy:
Please house,
God bless you all..

Please assist..

Kind regards,

Your friend should explain the origin the money, attaching proof.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alejandro72(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Good Morning, I want to enquire about these statements;
Can MA and dependant use super-priority at the same time of application? Or is it possible for MA to use super-priority and dependant to use Priority?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaacosas01(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Please who go has gotten sunderland CAS.

Mine was denied because of my Questionnaire.

I need the sample of a successful Questionnaire.

I have gotten admission again and I don’t wanna blow it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks everyone...

Lemme reach out to her..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Getset: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Tees River (Slang) Jan 2023 intake, Can we connect? I submitted the mandatory questionnaire yesterday. I applied for ATAS on 9th of this month. I'll be paying my initial deposit by Sep 16. I know we'll sure have a lot to talk about as we encourage each other along the way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ugoonuoha: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emandman: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Simieoni2:

What is nsf mail? And within how many working days after biometrics do ukvi normally send it?
They send it to request for further information regarding the application, I believe it's within the 15 working days, I stand corrected though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Readytojapa: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks for the feedback.

Would your advice be different for a single passenger with two bags please?

giselle237:
if travelling as a family and/or with lots of luggage use a bus straight from the terminal you’ll arrive at Heathrow to Hull. The site for buses is national express. Type in ur exact terminal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Readytojapa: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks Ugoonuoha.

ugoonuoha:

Just use National Express coach from Heathrow to Hull. Don't pre-book the ticket because you cannot predict the queue at Immigration/Passport control. It can take up to 2hours after you've landed Heathrow, before you get to baggage area (depending on the arrival time). Average price £30 - 40/person.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by londonbarbie: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2022
I am can't remember feeling this helpless! I don't understand what is happening in the Lagos tls honestly...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Readytojapa:
Thanks for the feedback.
Would your advice be different for a single passenger with two bags please?
no my advice stays same for 1st timers in the UK.
It is pretty much easier to hop on the bus. There will be a million signs pointing/indicating National Express.. ff it
From the arrivals lounge u find ur way straight to the buses terminal and locate ur bus, once u handover your ticket to the driver and ur boxes , that’s all that needs to be done.
U find your seat and no hassle or confusion.
As you land in your destination city you will be dropped at the bus park, you come down and take your time again to get Uber to your house or arranged accommodation.
This is quite different from taking a train if you have not done before and dragging luggage as well. It could get so confusing and exhausting and end up missing the train. When you become used to the system, by all means train rides as they are shorter.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Josnwa2k8: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Ihs @dapsey92 @duchess90 @justwise, pls gurus I need your advice .
pls i am trying to apply for priority visa ,I am the MA. Can my partner also apply for priority visa and how much is it?
As the MA under which section ,can I upload my employment letter,marriage certificate,
marriage pics promotion letter when applying for the visa ?

Pls I need your coaching ,about to start my application.
Thank uuu

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.