Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1012445 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good one but not that easy, UKVI got skills identifying make up documents, so if your reasons and supporting documents are not tight enough, chale ...e go bi for you dat cheesy

Enocheesq:
You should be able to give a reasonable explanation of how you got money deposited in your account. If you sold property, give details, if deposit was by your parents, explain in simple terms that it is their support towards your education. Provide supporting documents where needed.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZiggyMr:
How much kg of luggage can I carry on national express?
they dnt stand and start weighing it..its written 2 (medium) boxes of 20kg on their website but people always move with their medium/large/small luggage as nobody stands to say how much is your luggage. They just expect everyone to carry appropriate.. so your allocated 23kg x 2 boxes u leave Nigeria with should be fine. Then small carryon can be put in the overhead compartment in the bus/coach

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dapsey92: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hello seniors,
Do most school give grace period for enrollment. Planning to wait for my dependant Visa, so we can move together. About to book Oct 3 flight... Kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
dapsey92:
Hello seniors,
Do most school give grace period for enrollment. Planning to wait for my dependant Visa, so we can move together. About to book Oct 3 flight... Kindly advise
speak to your school. We can’t tell you to book Oct 3rd flight. Your school is in the best position for this as they are your sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Congratulations ohhhhhhh
Eusp:
Friends and family.. I just collected my passport with the vignette sitting pretty on it.. Thanks to everyone for your support and suggestions.. My japa plans started here... I wish all of success.. May God see us through...
GRATIAS

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by habhidhemhii: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
bigtt76:
Exactly. They are quick to throw at you GT visa, Scale up visa, Skill worker visa etc without understanding the nitty gritty of it all angry Person go wan jejely run hin student visa, den go de discourage am ...ok employment me on skill work visa naa, story go enter cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sunlade: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good evening all.. Please can I get the link for University of Kent group.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yes and not just your school ooo, your department lead needs to be aware too.

giselle237:
speak to your school. We can’t tell you to book Oct 3rd flight. Your school is in the best position for this as they are your sponsors.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ZiggyMr(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
giselle237:
they dnt stand and start weighing it..its written 2 (medium) boxes of 20kg on their website but people always move with their medium/large/small luggage as nobody stands to say how much is your luggage. They just expect everyone to carry appropriate.. so your allocated 23kg x 2 boxes u leave Nigeria with should be fine. Then small carryon can be put in the overhead compartment in the bus/coach

Ok thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by londonbarbie: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
sunlade :Good evening all.. Please can I get the link for University of Kent group. [/quote]

Same here would like to join, if there is one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaacosas01(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
isaacosas01:
Please who go has gotten sunderland CAS.

Mine was denied because of my Questionnaire.

I need the sample of a successful Questionnaire.

I have gotten admission again and I don’t wanna blow it.

Anyone

Please help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fireandice0589: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hello guys, pls any info on Anglia Ruskin university, I don’t have much info on them, cost of living location wise, school info etc. My hubby got an offer there but still contemplating wether or not to accept
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by drealdammy: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pls i need an help.. my niece was refused dependent visa because her dad didn't apply with her.. her mom is a single mom and she's already in the uk.. my sister takes responsible for all her needs.. ukvi said we can put in for administrative review, pls help what docs can we gather to reapply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
drealdammy:
Pls i need an help.. my niece was refused dependent visa because her dad didn't apply with her.. her mom is a single mom and she's already in the uk.. my sister takes responsible for all her needs.. ukvi said we can put in for administrative review, pls help what docs can we gather to reapply?
you asked this same question before the visa was applied for and you were told what to do. Duchess did answer.
You even quoted the paragraph then of the immigration law. If you ignored advice and applied without the court documents, I am curious as to what immigration rules you want administrative review for? It’s sad when we keep doing this to ourselves.
Whether it is your nephew or niece or brother or sister, the rules have not changed.. reapply with the court documents. As long as mother is alive she cant be pushed aside except by court.
Let me just log out sad

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Realdeets:
VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!!
Alhamdulilah! Alhamdulilah!! Alhamdulilah!!!

Here we go!

What God cannot do truly does not exist.

Main Applicant with 3 Dependants.
IKEJA TLS

Surah Ar-Rahman: “Fabi-ayyi ala-i Rabbikuma Tukazziban”: “So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?” Quran [55:13]

Surah Nahl: “And if you would count the graces of Allah, never could you be able to count them. Indeed, Allah is Oft-Forgiving and Merciful.” Quran [16:18]

The journey is not for the feint hearted.

- Application to school: 4th February, 2022
- Unconditional Offer: 8th February, 2022
- Tuition deposit: April, 2022
- TB Test: 17th June, 2022
- Submitted POF to school: 1st July, 2022
- Received CAS: 14th July, 2022
- Visa

6 Years Study Gap
NO NSF

Alhamdulilahi Robilialamin!!!

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:
1. BSc Certificate
2. Employment Letter, Confirmation of appointment, Promotion Letter, covering the 6years studY gap
3. 3 Reference letters from present and past employers
4. P.O.F
5. Waec Certificate
6. NYSC Discharge Certificate (I forgot to upload this)
7. CAS
8. Family Pictures
9. Marriage Certificate
10. TB test certificate
11. Consent Letter
12. Financial permission letter.
13. Newspaper publication
14. Change of Name Affidavit

I give thanks to Almighty Allah,ms simple but stressful. Yes, NO PAIN, NO GAIN.
There is so much to learn here.
It paid off Walahi.

Kindly note that it’s a long process, I’ll advise you take one step at a time and please don’t forget to prepare ahead of the next step, get all documents/answers ready before you get to the next stage. With this, you’re good to go.

For your winter jackets, kindly call this number: +2347067915309 or 08124387531, I got mine from him in yaba. I bought at #3,000 each as against the outrageous amount others kept calling before locating his shop. I’m doing this because the man called to confirm if we’ve gotten home. Please patronize him, he’s a nice man.
Thanks

You’re next in line.

Ma’a Salam!

Regards

Congratulations!!!
Good luck to you! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kennyliga112:

Good afternoon my people,I got admission to UWE Bristol for September intake, but couldn’t meet up due to delay in my passport renewal.couldn’t defer cause of the course, my concern now is have applied for 17 different schools for January intake,, no reply yet. Am curious , that’s what I wanted to ask , has anyone received unconditional or conditional offer yet for January intake. I have 2.1 .. urgent reply will be needed ..Cheers my good people

17 ??
That's weird.
Have you followed up with emails to check on the status of your application?
People that applied in may/june are already getting offers for January as far as I know.
Try mail them, some might give some insight as to what the status of your application is...
Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dejiconde(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gurus in the house..... I want my maternal step sis to apply as an independent what documents can use as proof
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ps can I pay visa & Ihs fees with euro card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bestijenkins94(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Am i the only one shocked with the high cost of flight ticket to UK. Please can someone suggest any of the cheapest Airplanes someone can use.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by iretiogo1: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
lightofjoy:
Ps can I pay visa & Ihs fees with euro card.
yea of course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shakurshakur(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hello everyone, anybody for University of Bedfordshire January intake or any forum available? Please, I would like to get update.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bosslady25: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I learnt on a group that it’s the main applicant that signs and upload the 1st and 3rd page of the home office consent form.
Someone just told me now that I’m also supposed to sign and upload it too, that failure to do such can affect visa outcome.
I did biometrics today. Please, is it possible to send the forms to the home office?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bosslady25: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
shakurshakur:
Hello everyone, anybody for University of Bedfordshire January intake or any forum available? Please, I would like to get update.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SoloceeD2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Slapsticker:

Can you share the link
Only the admin of the group can add members. When the group link was left open, scammers invaded the group.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bestijenkins94(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hello good evening... Is there for university of Sunderland, September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SoloceeD2(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
ignis:

I was at ethiopian airline office today, after booking for for a flight that will transit instanbul and addis ababa... I was advised to cancel and book for the one that will be transiting only Addis Ababa.
I booked a flight with Ethiopian airline from abuja to Manchester but it will stop over at Frankfurt Germany and we will be transferred to another airline (Lufthansa). I am told I will need a transit visa to proceed from Frankfurt to Manchester and at the same time I can't select seat on the flight from Frankfurt to Manchester. Should I be worried about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
SoloceeD2:

I booked a flight with Ethiopian airline from abuja to Manchester but it will stop over at Frankfurt Germany and we will be transferred to another airline (Lufthansa). I am told I will need a transit visa to proceed from Frankfurt to Manchester and at the same time I can't select seat on the flight from Frankfurt to Manchester. Should I be worried about this?

You should be worried especially if you don't have german visa

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
SoloceeD2:

Seat shouldn't be your problem now, transit visa should. Unless you have it already.

Read more here - https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/transit-schengen-visa/

Key points: Apply at least 15 days before travel date. Visa takes up to 2 weeks to be processed.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Brooke60(f): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kennyliga112:
Good morning house I wanted to ask am so will replay appreciate candid advice on this My wife has gotten admissions to 3 different university for Jan intake .My uncle lives in Uk for 30 year and he called me to apply for Skilled work visa with the family .please am confused ..which of this Visa application is suitable for family of 4 and as the highest percentage of getting..your contributions and reply will be highly appreciated..cause am planning to pay for the 3 Thousand deposit next week…@dapsey92 @duchess90 @justwise…please I need your advice
Congratulations! Can you please help with the schools? The ones I have said I can only Defer till September 2023 and I don't want.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Brooke60:
Congratulations! Can you please help with the schools? The ones I have said I can only Defer till September 2023 and I don't want.
University of Greenwich,University of Westminster

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bosslady25:
Hello everyone, I learnt on a group that it’s the main applicant that signs and upload the 1st and 3rd page of the home office consent form.
Someone just told me now that I’m also supposed to sign and upload it too, that failure to do such can affect visa outcome.
I did biometrics today. Please, is it possible to send the forms to the home office?

I think u can only sign the 3rd page if its a joint account. If not, the MA alone should. Let's wait for others input..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bestijenkins94(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Please how much is your flight ticket
SoloceeD2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.