Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000177 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ismailtundex05: 5:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning everyone. Can I print my statement starting from August 1st till today 29th. My biometric day is 30th august. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 6:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Pls for a POF of about 22m, if in running it, hope inflow of 1.7m in batches of 300k to say 600k within the 28 days won't be seen as bulk deposit though there will be about 1.4m withdrawal in batches too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skynet2021: 6:05am On Aug 29, 2022
When was your bio?
Kellyd2:
I got another empty non straight forward mail from them. It’s really strange.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oshobabahealth: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2022
There is something we are yet to address here?

1. Bank statements in your name
2. confirming the required level of funds () have been held for a 28 day period
3. [b](dated within 31 days before the date of application) i[/b]n

Is the bank statement in your name? if not, what is the connection between you and the owner of the account and your age also play role in this as you cannot be over 30 or married and depend on your parent for funding.

is the money sent enough as required?

you can resubmit the statement from the date of application till current if possible, because of the size, you may send it in bit.

can you answer this questions as listed

Kellyd2:
The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

• Bank statements in your name confirming the required level of funds () have been held for a 28 day period (dated within 31 days before the date of application) in line with Appendix Finance.
Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.
Please refer to paragraphs ST 12.3 to ST 12.6 of Immigration Rules Appendix Student for further details.

Please note we are unable to receive emails and documents which are over 25mb in size. If your documents are over this limit, please send them over multiple emails to ensure we receive your documents.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/

Please should I resend the statement I sent before. Please what should I do.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by odehbrainard: 6:27am On Aug 29, 2022
yoged:
. Bro, thats not a problem. You can print your mom SOA a day before you'll leave . Have it handy.

I have submitted my payment to Sunderland and currently working on my questionnaire, my proof of fund just started counting today, how do I go about it? So does it mean the POF needs to be sent to Sunderland before CAS is approved? I thought it’s for the embassy alone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TemitopeJ16: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning,

Please what date do you booked for?

Pauloot:
Booked Lagos to London yesterday with Egyptair for 450k. But ready to do that at midnight. No sleeping
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2022
odehbrainard:

I have submitted my payment to Sunderland and currently working on my questionnaire, my proof of fund just started counting today, how do I go about it? So does it mean the POF needs to be sent to Sunderland before CAS is approved? I thought it’s for the embassy alone?

Most schools require proof of funds before they issue CAS . You have to check your schools requirements for CAS issuance to answer this question .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2022
lightofjoy:
Pls for a POF of about 22m, if in running it, hope inflow of 1.7m in batches of 300k to say 600k within the 28 days won't be seen as bulk deposit though there will be about 1.4m withdrawal in batches too.

Well In my opinion if you properly narrate it , it should be okay . Not just blank transfers that would make them send you NSF . Anyways when I did mine I was doing 30k , 50k , 110k and then bulk payments back of 1m . Highest bulk payment was from my self back to the account was 1.6m. Total pages was 12 pages so it passed the finance check freely like a bird grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2022
LagosismyHome:

I saw a comment last week saying it doesn't matter , that the bank statement can be after the application if it before biometrics..... wanted to come back and correct that statement that it is incorrect but was busy. The exchange rate used is the rate on the date of application so bank statement and money should mature before you submit your application

Back to the question before I digress, You need the be careful with this as bank statement is mandatory so you need to resubmit as they have stated

Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oshobabahealth: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2022
I misplaced my two old passport 2 years ago, and before application I have got a new which I am using currently.

I could recall that one immigration officer told me that I need to present my old passport at the POE.

with my affidavit and police extra, is it still necessary?

kindly suggest
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by divinebarz: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning house, I asked this question yesterday. Can someone kindly shed more light on this. Thank you.
divinebarz:
Happy Sunday house, I have been seeing posts about consent form. I didn't fill any or even see anything like that when I was filling my visa application form for me or my partner. Note that the maintenance funds would be provided by me. Someone should kindly shed more light on this as we haven't done biometrics yet. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2022
oshobabahealth:
There is something we are yet to address here?

1. Bank statements in your name
2. confirming the required level of funds () have been held for a 28 day period
3. [b](dated within 31 days before the date of application) i[/b]n

Is the bank statement in your name? if not, what is the connection between you and the owner of the account and your age also play role in this as you cannot be over 30 or married and depend on your parent for funding.

is the money sent enough as required?

you can resubmit the statement from the date of application till current if possible, because of the size, you may send it in bit.

can you answer this questions as listed

The bank statement is in my name.
The money is more than the required amount.
Yes within 31 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bestijenkins94(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2022
Yes will have to submit to Sunderland with bank reference letter before they can give you your CAS
odehbrainard:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Realshima88: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning guys, please someone said a return ticket is not needed for a UK study Visa holder (to get PTA). Can anyone confirm this to be true or false
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Elegantus:

My sister was also asked to pay her tuition using flywire. Can you guide us on the process please

Generate the Flywire payment details from link sent to her and then fill it on the Form A Trade System Portal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Realshima88:
Good morning guys, please someone said a return ticket is not needed for a UK study Visa holder (to get PTA). Can anyone confirm this to be true or false

False
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Realshima88: 7:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaacosas01(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2022
TeamLagos147:
I can send it to you if you still need it, I'm also going to Sunderland.

Please send it sir.

Isaacosas02@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dapsey92: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Funky123:

Congratulations please how much did you pay for deposit in Ulster and do they request for POF before CAS

Ulster University deposit is now £5500.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2022
lightofjoy:

Running transactions on your account is not mandatory but necessary to show you are the rightful owner of the account.

To me, I think it's better to run transactions that will give you peace of mind. Like household items and put the narrations there for the Eco to see.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamykay: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2022
I printed my account statement from 1st July 2022 to 10th of august meanwhile my application was submitted on 8th August 2022. Am I wrong by uploading a statement that ends on 10th August while my visa application was submitted on 8th August.

LagosismyHome:

I saw a comment last week saying it doesn't matter , that the bank statement can be after the application if it before biometrics..... wanted to come back and correct that statement that it is incorrect but was busy. The exchange rate used is the rate on the date of application so bank statement and money should mature before you submit your application

Back to the question before I digress, You need the be careful with this as bank statement is mandatory so you need to resubmit as they have stated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skin90(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning Family,
@duchess and honourable members in the house.

Do anyone knows if UKVI will work today for a paid calls considering the bank holiday today?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning house
Please i need urgent advice, my POF started reading on the 25th of July 2022, while my Visa application payment date was on the 5th of August, 2022, i intend printing my bank statement from 27th of July to 2nd September, making it 37days statement. Pls i need your opinion on this for proper guidance.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chydon(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning guys, please I hope I can combine account statements - I have a joint naira account with my wife(she’s travelling with me) and a personal Usd account to make up for the POF . Again, do I need a consent letter from my wife to use the joint account noting that both of us are traveling together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Please provide a link to this statement.
This is incorrect.
oshobabahealth:

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2022
jamykay:
I printed my account statement from 1st July 2022 to 10th of august meanwhile my application was submitted on 8th August 2022. Am I wrong by uploading a statement that ends on 10th August while my visa application was submitted on 8th August.
from what you have written your funds were held for more than 28 days…that is July 1st to July 31st even more than ok. .. the rule is minimum 28 days meaning you can bring statement showing your funds were held for even 1 year and not a statement that funds were kept for less than 28 days.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Samcathe:
Running transactions on your account is not mandatory but necessary to show you are the rightful owner of the account.

To me, I think it's better to run transactions that will give you peace of mind. Like household items and put the narrations there for the Eco to see.
Incorrect. There are guidelines for finance and this is not one of them. Let’s not scare people in the least. The Home office does not work with necessary or hearsay, there is a document for them to follow and if it is not part of it, it is not part.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Hello

No they won't work it's bank holiday please

Make your paid calls from tomorrow

Cheers
Skin90:
Good morning Family,
@duchess and honourable members in the house.

Do anyone knows if UKVI will work today for a paid calls considering the bank holiday today?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2022
ismailtundex05:
Good morning everyone. Can I print my statement starting from August 1st till today 29th. My biometric day is 30th august. Thanks
what of your statement before you applied? Just because people are encouraging mago mago does not mean that’s the rule.
I am glad you have seen the NSF that was sent to someone.
Your visa application date is on your visa form clearly and boldly.
You are rightly not to pay for visa fees or make an application until your funds have been held for 28 days BEFORE you paid ihs and submitted your application .
One person came and told us how he and all his friends and his clients have done otherwise and nothing happened… this is what you have done as well.
Might work as others have chimed in, might not work.. good luck as this is not the time to walk in fear again. What’s done is done.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Hello

Spot on

Cheers.
jamykay:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Hello

Since you haven't done your biometrics

Log back into your application it will bring you to the summary page

Scroll down,there should be an option to download consent letter,it's just highlighted in a text very tricky to find

You will download pages 1-3and sign and upload accordingly

Cheers
divinebarz:
Happy Sunday house, I have been seeing posts about consent form. I didn't fill any or even see anything like that when I was filling my visa application form for me or my partner. Note that the maintenance funds would be provided by me. Someone should kindly shed more light on this as we haven't done biometrics yet. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Hello

No

Cheers
oshobabahealth:
I misplaced my two old passport 2 years ago, and before application I have got a new which I am using currently.

I could recall that one immigration officer told me that I need to present my old passport at the POE.

with my affidavit and police extra, is it still necessary?

kindly suggest

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.