Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002575 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bumblebee1101: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Omooooooo:

Made paid call, sent paid mail and escalated

Finally they released it

Best of luck

Please what number did u use for the paid call Abeg help, all numbers I have dailies isn’t connecting.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Zino89: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2022
offwego:
It's not too early to apply but you may not get an immediate decision as the focus of most institutions is on the upcoming intake.

Thanks � can I go with my family as an undergraduate I intend using waec though I’m an ND holder but I’m scared of traveling for transcript for security reason
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bumblebee1101: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2022
BStrands:
Congratulations in advance. I’m also 3rd August.

Pls what number did u sail for the paid call? Kindly share pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bumblebee1101: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Daffodil111:

Thanks so much for your response. I will call again next week.
Pls can u share the number you dailed for the paid call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Vitusvivi:
Good morning pals.
Pls i want to print my statement of account for my POF.
I want to know if bank statement do have contact details incase UKVI wants to contacts them, if not, should I inform my bank to include their contact on it. Pls i need your suggestions because am going to print it this morning.
Thanks.

Just fill in the form in your bank, indicate that you want to use it at the embassy. Make sure they sign all the pages of the statement. They must also sign the front and last page of the POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning house. If am not offered admission in a particular school, can I reapply to the school and for the course I already applied for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benardopze1: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Please link send to me benardopaze1@gmail.com thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
fun2fun:
Good morning house. If am not offered admission in a particular school, can I reapply to the school and for the course I already applied for?

How do you mean? For the next session or different course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Zino89:

Thanks � can I go with my family as an undergraduate I intend using waec though I’m an ND holder but I’m scared of traveling for transcript for security reason

You can't go with your family for undergrad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by desi10mi: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

You can do so a week after

Cheers
@duchess90
We all got our visas yesterday, family of 4.
�����
I really appreciate your efforts, you were always there to answer all my questions.

God will continue to bless you.

17 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SpencerX: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2022
I need advise!!!

My UK Visa did not come with my BRP letter, i have checked and refreshed my gmail and spam mail, no sign of BRP.

What can i do at this point, can one still make it to the UK with only Visa and no BRP?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Greengage:

Thank you for responding. I have communicated with several independent schools in the local vicinity of my school and at least 4 of them have confirmed that they have space for the 3 kids. We have not pinned down one because we would like to see the schools before we decide. All the schools have wraparound care till 6pm for the toddler and 6.30 pm for the older kids. We are also considering getting a nanny if necessary to help with any clashes with my school timetable.

Ok I will reply you later today, a bit busy now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2022
desi10mi:

@duchess90
�����
I really appreciate your efforts, you were always there to answer all my questions.

Big congratulations oh

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2022
fun2fun:

I already applied for a course in Anglia Ruskin, I was denied admission for the course (I guess it's my SOP). I intend applying for thesame course again in Anglia Ruskin, is it possible?
Promoter2:

How do you mean? For the next session or different course?
Appreciate your response.
I already applied for a course in Anglia Ruskin, I was denied admission for the course (I guess it's my SOP). I intend applying for thesame course again in Anglia Ruskin, is it possible? Both application are for January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dishydens(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=hpk post=116279298]

January 2023, here.

I have sent you a mail request.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mergic(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
SpencerX:
I need advise!!!

My UK Visa did not come with my BRP letter, i have checked and refreshed my gmail and spam mail, no sign of BRP.

What can i do at this point, can one still make it to the UK with only Visa and no BRP?

This shouldn’t be a problem as your vignette is valid for 90days, with expectations that you’d have picked up your BRP before the expiration of the 90days. What address did you put as collection address of your BRP when filling out your visa application? Most applicants usually put the school address, if this is your case, then you can pick up your BRP at your school.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phebeana: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Hello Good morning everyone.
@ duchess and other gurus.
Or anyone at all lol
I just got this ??

Abeg has anyone gotten this and received passsport?
Today makes it 7 weeks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Hello

Congratulations

Cheers
desi10mi:

@duchess90
�����

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Your bank should print the standard bank statement for visa application

UKVI knows what to do if and when they want to verify it

Cheers
Thanks for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Just fill in the form in your bank, indicate that you want to use it at the embassy. Make sure they sign all the pages of the statement. They must also sign the front and last page of the POF.
Thanks dearly

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Hello

That's a long time but be patient this has been duly escalated,if you don't get your passport in the coming week follow up

Cheers
Phebeana:
Hello Good morning everyone.
@ duchess and other gurus.
Or anyone at all lol
I just got this ??

Abeg has anyone gotten this and received passsport?
Today makes it 7 weeks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ubom123: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Please what is Turkish airline baggage allowance? I thought it is 23kg x 2?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alicella(f): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Visa Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biometric Date-01/08/2020(Vi Lagos)
Collection Mail-01/09/2022(For All)
Picked up -02/09/2022

Document Submitted
BSC Certificate
Bank Statements
Transcript
Marriage Certificate
Tb
Cas
Passport Bio Data
Family pictures

Study gap 9 years
No NSF mail
USA visit visa refusal twice
Finland visit visa refusal
Turkish study visa refusal
I don see shege for this Movement.
It ended in praise.
Hertfordshire here I come!!!!

25 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phebeana: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

That's a long time but be patient this has been duly escalated,if you don't get your passport in the coming week follow up

Cheers

Hello duchess

The thing is that instead of putting my daughter GWF number they put my own.
Like i am confused as to why.

Any ideas?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Zino89: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Promoter2:

You can't go with your family for undergrad

Okay thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbpresh: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations!

Alicella:
Visa Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biometric Date-01/08/2020(Vi Lagos)
Collection Mail-01/09/2022(For All)
Picked up -02/09/2022

Document Submitted
BSC Certificate
Bank Statements
Transcript
Marriage Certificate
Tb
Cas
Passport Bio Data
Family pictures

Study gap 9 years
No NSF mail
USA visit visa refusal twice
Finland visit visa refusal
Turkish study visa refusal
I don see shege for this Movement.
It ended in praise.
Hertfordshire here I come!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Happyfellow147: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Apply by yourself with your strong SOP.
I tried two agents, none of them was able to get me admission until I applied by myself.

All the schools I applied to gave me offers.
nopimas:
Do i get offered admission faster by applying to schools through agents?
I have spoken to few people to learn from their experience, some answered YES, some answered NO.
The process is quite straightforward, i just applied to a school myself.
I plan to apply to more schools and seriously considering agents.

Talking about agents that are affiliated with the school

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Accipetex(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
I applied for priority student visa which usually takes 5days as confirmed by other people, my application has stayed 2weeks already without a visa. Yesterday I got a BRP mail that my application is successful but that it is not a permission to travel to the UK. I will have to wait for my visa before I can travel.

What does it mean please, is it a guarantee that I will get the visa? Or just a regular mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moyede(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Please what is the right option to choose? MA as gotten her visa, I am just applying for mine. Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Accipetex:
I applied for priority student visa which usually takes 5days as confirmed by other people, my application has stayed 2weeks already without a visa. Yesterday I got a BRP mail that my application is successful but that it is not a permission to travel to the UK. I will have to wait for my visa before I can travel.

What does it mean please, is it a guarantee that I will get the visa? Or just a regular mail.

Yes it is a guarantee, the brp already states that the application was successfull

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.