Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001755 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
remecy:

UWE Bristol
5500 inital deposit with payment plan for 3 or 6 months depending on your choice.

i got an offer from them this morning
How long after applying before you got an offer

Also how many referees did you supply, also did they send the recommendation letters directly to the sch or you did
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solatium(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pgift:
Is it possible to arrive UK on the expiry date on the vignette...if yes, can I still pick up BRP after the expiry date on vignette.

Vignette is valid till 15th of September. Due to an important issue I plan leaving Nigeria on the 14th September to arrive UK on the 15th September.
Will I be allowed entry at POE and can I still BRP..?

Pls anyone with idea on this..

Is there anything more important than your future?
What if there is a flight delay/cancellation?

Ọga leave asap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
seglius:

Abuja?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by monfizzy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Jacobesther123:

No my school does not require POF for CAS
For the refusal I just stated the date and reasons no upload of any refusal letter

Hi, please what’s the name of your school and what’s the tuition like including any scholarship? Thanks for your anticipated prompt reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by monfizzy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
bastardson:
Pls guyz, I beg you in the name of God, don’t Air me..

I just got an unconditional offer to Manchester Metropolitan University, I would have preferred Glasgow Caledonia but they are yet to offer me admission.

I am thinking of considering this offer, so I can sort all out as soon as possible before January resumption..

I got a 3k scholarship, I was also told to make a 3k deposit.. Please who knows their payment plan? Do they need POF before issuing CAS?

Then I thought admissions should be Conditional before offering unconditional…

Who knows about Jobs in Manchester I am moving with my family. I am the student.

Hi, please what was the original tuition fee before the £3k scholarship?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
kbpresh:
I haven't had yet but I suspect I would. Still waiting on Form A to go through

Which bank are you using to process it and how fast will it comes out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by habhidhemhii: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fkhalifa:
Hello guys, it feels good to join this family, I work as a travel agent in a company here in Abeokuta, Ogun state. I currently have issues with graduates with NECO, HND and 3rd class. I will appreciate if I can see suggestions of schools in UK which can accept applicant in the mentioned category for January/February 2023 intake.
Wow. Some honesty from the start. Rare.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solatium(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
FunmilAnu:
Also CBN wants to cancel Form A by December or so(I don't know if they have change mind o before people come for me). It was on MMU website. So do your Form A sharp sharp

No one an canel form A
Form A transactions goes beyond school fee alone.stop giving credence to rumor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by richkidboi45: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
remecy:

UWE Bristol
5500 inital deposit with payment plan for 3 or 6 months depending on your choice.

i got an offer from them this morning

I got the offer this morning too even tho I had sunderland offer before and was on Form A processing, Now I’m considering changing to UWE because of their payment plan but cost of living their seems high to that of Sunderland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chidirobert(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please is any female going to university of Sunderland this September who has gotten accommodation?please my wife needs someone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Presto12:
Good morning everyone! Is there any Teeside Male student that has got an apartment and willing to share with a fellow Male student on here?
Good day,please wanted to ask and waiting for a quick reply from you.my younger sister just got conditional offer letter at Teeside university just now..she was told to make a deposit of 4000 .. wanted to ask did you make the deposit before you received unconditional offer or not? I need the sample of a successful Questionnaire.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

No, your superiors in any office can write a reference letter for you

Cheers
Thanks for this clarity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Poanan:

That is an expensive city o. But if you dont mind, carry on.

Really

Thanks for the heads up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by themejiwalker(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kindly help please. is this what nsf looks like ??

did biometrics 2nd september (priority)

Dduchess90 justwise and co kindly assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Oooh ok, perhaps becos its PTA, they had to credit your dom accounts

Also, what currency is the 1800 and 1500? If both are pounds, then the exchange rate between the USD and GBP may have done its thing

SPDAZZY:

Yes, they credited the funds into the USD account and subsequently moved same to the GBP account they opened.

Also, instead of 1800, they funded just 1500.

I don't understand
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
richkidboi45:

I got the offer this morning too even tho I had sunderland offer before and was on Form A processing, Now I’m considering changing to UWE because of their payment plan but cost of living their seems high to that of Sunderland

I think you should stick to a cheaper cost of living

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
eyexi:

How long after applying before you got an offer

Also how many referees did you supply, also did they send the recommendation letters directly to the sch or you did

Less than a month

Just one academic referee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SPDAZZY(f): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
bigtt76:
Oooh ok, perhaps becos its PTA, they had to credit your dom accounts

Also, what currency is the 1800 and 1500? If both are pounds, then the exchange rate between the USD and GBP may have done its thing

The 1800 and 1500 are both pounds.

There is a shortfall of 300
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pushup: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
themejiwalker:
Kindly help please. is this what nsf looks like ??

did biometrics 2nd september (priority)

Take off your email address before they start targeting you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pls friends how can I get my money back after i canceled my application.

Application was cancelled before biometrics. Pls i need your opinion on this.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by themejiwalker(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
pushup:

Take off your email address before they start targeting you

thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IPDaley: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hi All, please can you travel without BRP Letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by horla: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Good day everyone, I seek help on my current dilemma.
My international passport bears my maiden name but I applied to the school with my married name and already got an unconditional offer with this name. Is there anything to worry about for the visa application? Marriage certificate, affidavit and newspaper publication for name change is available.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Manwarrior55: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobozi77: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hi

I did my Biometrics on 11th August, TLS Ikeja, i did a paid call this morning and was told decision has been made

I am hoping my track will move to VAC soon.

holywayzzzz:
Hello! Good morning everyone. Pls who did his/her biometric on Aug 10/11 and has gotten decision, brp mail, moved to VAC or gotten visa?

I called on Friday, it was awaiting decision. So confused right now.

Pls, I would like to get a quick response, thank you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Well contact them, they are all werey people

SPDAZZY:

The 1800 and 1500 are both pounds.

There is a shortfall of 300
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Morgan5555: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
IPDaley:
Na wa for this VI TLS o, biometrics day, struggle. Collection day again, struggle for almost two hours now cry

What are you struggling for … everything is organized

Were you not giving a number ? I was there today

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
How long does it take for them to reply after a paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
IPDaley:
Hi All, please can you travel without BRP Letter?

Co-ask
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please is there anyone that had offer from
Aberystwyth university?

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.