Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1003988 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btayo09: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ozededes:
Congratulations. What TLS because e be like say VI TLS dey traffic

Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btayo09: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Peachbloom:

Do you get a BRP mail prior to the collection mail?
I got the collection mail a while ago.
No BRP mail though.
No BRP mail yet but hopeful it will come tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btayo09: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Otitodilijesu:

Hopefully, you get a collection mail in the next 48hrs and your application is going to be successful.

Congratulations in advance bro.
I have my visa now. I got the mail around 2:15pm

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btayo09: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Peachbloom:

Hi. We are in the same boat.
I sent a paid mail on Friday, and I got decision has already been made.
Application was transferred to VAC on Sunday, and yet no collection mail since then.
Word has it that some people whose tracker moved to "Transferred to VAC" already got their collection mail.

I'm quite apprehensive here.

I don collect am today

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LionInZion: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
richkidboi45:

I got the offer this morning too even tho I had sunderland offer before and was on Form A processing, Now I’m considering changing to UWE because of their payment plan but cost of living their seems high to that of Sunderland

Please, is it possible to change recipients after Form A had already been initiated?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please I need someone to guide me on how to book TB appointment with ion cuz anytime I try it keep bringing on this

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mydeporch(f): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Peachbloom:

Hi.

Did you pick up?
Or will it be delivered to you.
I just want to be certain a BRP letter is inclusive of the package.

Thank you.
I picked up but no Biometric letter... most people had to write down their gwf number and when it came to our turn sef, the guy said it will be sent to our email.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by teebaxy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
VI tls what's going on Nah.... Still awaiting decision after 18 days of bio
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ademost(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
Today is my 15th working day after biometrics. Its now today they decided to give me NSF. So I just want to know how long it takes for them to treat NSF and make a decision kuz m tired of waiting.
Kuvalis:
Decision was made on the normal expectancy date 15 working days.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please, I need a little clarity and it's quite urgent. I'd like to know if it's possible to get an academic reference from any university other than my alma mater, please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tblackE61(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Guys pls we are yet to get any response from all the 4 schools we applied for aside ulster that gave me a conditional offer which I have reply back , am yet to hear from other schs I applied! Pls my question is how long does it take for schools to get back to applicant ? Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peachbloom(f): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Btayo09:

I don collect am today

Congratulations!
I got a collection mail today.
I will pick up tomorrow morning.

What school are you going to, and when are you traveling?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peachbloom(f): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
mydeporch:

I picked up but no Biometric letter... most people had to write down their gwf number and when it came to our turn sef, the guy said it will be sent to our email.

Thank you.
Congratulations again.
I got a collection mail today too.
I will be picking up in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nice, congratulations, I did mine at VI on the 15th Aug

Btayo09:
Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Send a mail to them, and always check Ur spam mail for their reply

Benedicttemii:
Please I need someone to guide me on how to book TB appointment with ion cuz anytime I try it keep bringing on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Presto12: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=Kennyliga112 post=116410281]Good day,please wanted to ask and waiting for a quick reply from you.my younger sister just got conditional offer letter at Teeside university just now..she was told to make a deposit of 4000 .. wanted to ask did you make the deposit before you received unconditional offer or not? I need the sample of a successful Questionnaire.

Yes I paid the tuition deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ok
Thanks
I will do as directed

Ozededes:
Send a mail to them, and always check Ur spam mail for their reply

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
Yes you will, correspondence will be via mail, and they reply decently fast

Benedicttemii:
Ok
Thanks
I will do as directed

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
I have already sent a mail to them
Thanks

Please do you have any idea on how I can compress my family pictures into pdf and I also heard that family pictures should not be more that ten, please are you aware of that……I’m somehow confused?

Ozededes:
Yes you will, correspondence will be via mail, and they reply decently fast

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babsdrey29: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2022
can anybody help with Qatar Airways valid number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btayo09: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Peachbloom:

Congratulations!
I got a collection mail today.
I will pick up tomorrow morning.

What school are you going to, and when are you traveling?

Leeds and will be traveling by 15th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Morgan135: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Please, I did Bio on the 16th of Aug, it has been on DMC all the time, is it too early to go for a paid mail or call, is there a format for the mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babsdrey29: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2022
I booked a flight on hold on Qatar Airways, paid immediately and I called the customer care. I sent my payment proof to the email he provided but till now my payment has not been confirmed yet and my booking on hold already expired. Please will I stl get the ticket or I should book another flight and expect a refund??
babsdrey29:
can anybody help with Qatar Airways valid number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by QuantAnalyst: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Hello house, is yellow fever card a requirement to travel on Egyptair?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chydon(m): 12:39am On Sep 07, 2022
gifts92:
Hello people, may the good lord do it for you as he has done for my family in Jesus name.
I arrived into the Uk (Essex) 2 weeks ago, family of 4 and looking for someone we can share apartment with to save cost. If you just got your visa and need an apartment you can move into right away instead of doing Airbnb, feel free to reach out to me. The apartment is 1hr away from London.

YOU WILL ONLY PAY WHAN YOU SEE THE APARTMENT WITH YOUR EYES. (Viewing)

It is a 2bedroom flat with 2bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and 1 palour.
Hello. I will be coming into colchester, Essex by first week of October and will be interested if available. Also a family of 4
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 1:04am On Sep 07, 2022
babsdrey29:
I booked a flight on hold on Qatar Airways, paid immediately and I called the customer care. I sent my payment proof to the email he provided but till now my payment has not been confirmed yet and my booking on hold already expired. Please will I stl get the ticket or I should book another flight and expect a refund??
keep calling them until they pick again, send email to pfcdoh@qatarairways.com.qa registering your plight and complain + if you have someone in Lagos, send to their physical office
Dnt book another ticket, as long as money entered before time you will get your ticket.. you just need to get through to them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 1:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Good morning,
Please what's the format for Parent consent and how many pay slip should I attach for study gap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emandman: 1:48am On Sep 07, 2022
@duchess my course start date is Sept 19 but I am planning to travel in October 1st , does this have an implication with the immigration?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 2:03am On Sep 07, 2022
emandman:
@duchess my course start date is Sept 19 but I am planning to travel in October 1st , does this have an implication with the immigration?
speak to your university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 2:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Hello @ everyone.
Please help me clarify these 2 things.
1. I have been applying to schools that require no IELTS but I want to know if the IELTS will be needed for visa application.
2. I have been seeing Biomedical science as the course I am most qualified for in my MSc application, I hope the course is a good one to secure NHS job after school.

Thanks in advance everyone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emandman: 2:09am On Sep 07, 2022
giselle237:
speak to your university
The university allows entry until oct 7th I have no issue with the university, I'm only concerned the with the border people, someone said they will query about the lateness
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spaggyy(m): 4:00am On Sep 07, 2022
emandman:

The university allows entry until oct 7th I have no issue with the university, I'm only concerned the with the border people, someone said they will query about the lateness

Then you are safe.

My own university Sheffield Hallam University
Mandates sept 13 as the final arrival day into the UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.